the current system time is: Tue Jun 25 22:35 2013; you are connected on irc0.tomoelabs.co.jp; message of the day follows:

<H3LLI05> I'll do my solemn duty / to free hotaru-chan's booty


welcome to #suburbansenshi2

[22:35] <Aes> Oh?
[22:35] <Aes> What did I miss in terms of history?
[22:36] <Aes> (( I claim this log for AIs everywhere. ))
[22:37] <Eilean> I don't get alot of the japanese history stuff...
[22:44] <Aes> Ah. So I got the world history, but the local history wasn't thorough enough.
[22:44] <Eilean> ..I sort of wish mom had put me in that mugen place...
[22:45] <Aes> I'm sure Miss Matsumi had her reasons for the placement.
[22:48] <Eilean> she said it would be better if I got friends on my own
[22:49] <Aes> It would be difficult for her to produce friends for you on your behalf, I am certain.
[22:49] <Eilean> ..think I better get out of my uniform...
[22:49] * Eilean is wearing a white summer uniform with blue edges and glasses. she also has fake ear covers
[22:50] <Eilean> ..need to get these ear stuff off too >< they're driving me nuts
[22:51] <David O`Cain> Too uncomfortable?
[22:51] <Eilean> yes >< they hurt
[22:54] * Eilean starts pulling them off ><
[22:54] <Eilean> but I have to so people don't ask questions
[22:55] <Aes> If you don't want to answer questions, that seems the advisable route.
[22:58] <Eilean> yeah.....
[22:58] <Eilean> ..it's just so hard...hiding behind smokescreens
[23:01] <ThePaleElf> You could have a spell caster set up an illusion spell
[23:01] <ThePaleElf> put it on a necklace or something.
[23:01] *** ThePaleElf [Elvish@RavensOfOdin.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:01] <@spiritflame> konbanwa thepaleelf
[23:01] <Eilean> ..oh hey dad
[23:02] * Eilean removes her glasses, sighing
[23:04] <David O`Cain> Evening, Mormirel.
[23:05] <Aes> A non physical disguise would save you the pain, certainly.
[23:05] <Eilean> I have a headache ><
[23:06] <David O`Cain> ^Mormeril
[23:08] * Aes hands Eilean an analgesic for her headache.
[23:08] <Eilean> yeah but...I don't want to change myself too much >>
[23:12] <Aes> What family name do you use currently, Mr. Mormeril?
[23:22] * Eilean tries relaxing on the Q sofa
[23:22] <ThePaleElf> Me? Shadesong
[23:23] <ThePaleElf> I changed it when I died and never really considered changeing it back
[23:23] <Aes> Ah. I had thought you had reverted to your older name.
[23:25] <Eilean> I still need to fill out my name for some paperwork..
[23:28] <ThePaleElf> No. I considered it for a moment bt did not
[23:28] * ThePaleElf tilts his head. "Do you plan on useing my name or your mother's for your family name?
[23:29] <Eilean> ..I really don't know
[23:30] <Eilean> ..sort of torn on that
[23:32] <ThePaleElf> Well my name isn't fitting for you. It's tradtional though for people to take new names from their family when big events happen
[23:32] * Eilean nods
[23:33] <Eilean> ..a new name..*starts thinking*
[23:36] <ThePaleElf> Just something to consider.
[23:37] <ThePaleElf> Your mother's family name means Wind i belive, while the meaning of mine is obvious
[23:37] * Eilean nods
[23:42] <Eilean> Windsong?
[23:42] <ThePaleElf> It's fitting.
[23:42] * Eilean nods
[23:43] <David O`Cain> Very nice.
[23:44] * Eilean smiles a bit
[23:44] <Aes> A nice choice.
[23:46] * Eilean blushes
[23:49] <Eilean> thanks...
[23:54] <Eilean> 01477777777777777777180259063+
[23:55] <Eilean> (( sorry cat walked on the keyboard ))
[23:55] * ThePaleElf is away: If you need anything else I'll be outside pratcieing my bow
[23:55] <David O`Cain> (( Awww. ))
[00:02] <Eilean> I should probably change..
[00:04] * Eilean is away: *teleports to her house*
[00:06] * Aes is away 
[00:06] *** Aes [root@aescapulus.org] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Until you again need my services...)
[00:07] <David O`Cain> Hm.
[00:08] * Eilean is back
[00:08] * Eilean reappars in more causal clothes
[00:09] <David O`Cain> All better now?
[00:10] <Eilean> yeah..much
[00:11] <David O`Cain> Good.
[00:19] <Eilean> kind of nice and peaceful
[00:21] <David O`Cain> Yep. Nothing wrong with a quiet night.
[00:23] <Eilean> eerie without the sound of animals though
[00:24] <David O`Cain> Really?
[00:26] <Eilean> yeah..back home you could always hear them..even in town
[00:29] <David O`Cain> Okay.
[00:38] <Eilean> ..yeah
[00:44] <David O`Cain> Other than school, how've things been?
[00:45] <Eilean> ok I guess
[00:46] <David O`Cain> That's good.
[00:56] * Matsuo Shin is back
[00:56] * Matsuo Shin walks downstairs, frowning a bit
[00:56] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[00:56] <@spiritflame> konbanwa souldier
[00:57] * Souldier strolls in yawning lazily, walking lazily, he's pretty much the definition of lazy right now. Yep. totally lazy as hell
[00:57] <Matsuo Shin> hello guyver...
[00:59] <Souldier> =_= hah?
[00:59] * Souldier lazily greets waves as he slugs over to eat somethin
[00:59] <Souldier> wuh guu homeh?
[00:59] <David O`Cain> Hey, Guyver.
[01:00] <Souldier> eyoooooo david cocain
[01:00] <David O`Cain> You feeking alright, man?
[01:00] <David O`Cain> ^feeling
[01:00] <Matsuo Shin> .....
[01:02] <Matsuo Shin> are you alright..
[01:08] * Matsuo Shin frowns a bit
[01:09] <Souldier> I'm guud mang
[01:09] <Souldier> I'm ALWAYS guud. why wouldnt I be
[01:10] <Matsuo Shin> ..you're speaking oddly
[01:12] <David O`Cain> No kidding.
[01:12] * Souldier looks mostly asleep
[01:13] * Souldier scratches himself. "ehhhhhhhhhhhh"
[01:15] <Matsuo Shin> ah..I see...worn out?
[01:25] <David O`Cain> You doing any better, Matsuo?
[01:28] * Souldier slumps into a couch and eats some frozen yogurt
[01:35] <Matsuo Shin> yes..I should get home...goodnight
[01:35] *** Matsuo Shin [Shin@history.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2
[01:35] *** Eilean has left #suburbansenshi2
[01:40] <David O`Cain> Later.
[01:42] <David O`Cain> Eh, I probably should go, too. Been up long enough. Take care, Guyver.
[01:42] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Need sleep.)
[01:43] * Souldier stumbles off to bed
[01:43] <Souldier> Matsuo doesnt suspect a thing
[01:43] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (We'll never walk alone, while our dreams are intertwined.)
[11:55] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[11:55] <@spiritflame> ohayo matsumi kaze
[11:55] * Matsumi Kaze is seated on the Q sofa, looking over some paperwork
[12:05] *** Athena Parthenos has joined #suburbansenshi2
[12:05] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa athena parthenos
[12:06] * Athena Parthenos exits the elevator, gazing around the room
[12:13] <Athena Parthenos> Greetings.
[12:13] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[12:13] <Matsumi Kaze> hello
[12:14] * Matsumi Kaze is still looking over some paperwork
[12:18] <Matsumi Kaze> you look new
[12:19] <Athena Parthenos> I believe you mean to say you have not seen me before.
[12:20] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm
[12:23] *** Chloe [littleflowergirl@natureswonders.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[12:23] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa chloe
[12:24] <Matsumi Kaze> hi chloe!
[12:25] <Chloe> Hi air lady!
[12:30] <Matsumi Kaze> how are you today??
[12:30] * Chloe holds up a pretty flower from her tree :D
[12:31] <Athena Parthenos> Hello, young one.
[12:31] <Athena Parthenos> Your name is Chloe, is it not?
[12:32] * Chloe nod nods
[12:41] <Matsumi Kaze> ...that should do it
[12:43] <Matsumi Kaze> ..just need to get this to harriet..
[12:46] <Athena Parthenos> And are you enjoying your time here?
[12:46] * Kori watches from the doorway
[12:47] * Chloe nods again, "I have friends and we play together!!"
[12:49] <Athena Parthenos> And you are attending the Allelia's lessons well?
[12:50] * Kori hides!
[12:52] <Matsumi Kaze> if you will excuse me
[12:52] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[12:52] * Athena Parthenos nods to Matsumi
[12:52] * Athena Parthenos turns to smile at Kori
[12:53] * Kori looks shyly at Athena
[12:58] <Athena Parthenos> How many of you now live under the sea?
[12:59] <Kori> lots..
[12:59] <Kori> sometimes I see aunties..sometimes not
[12:59] <Athena Parthenos> I am glad to hear that.
[13:00] <Kori> old papa says it's cuz people don't think we exist >.>...I don't exist?? T_T
[13:01] <Athena Parthenos> They no longer believe.
[13:02] <Kori> :( *looks upset*
[13:02] <Athena Parthenos> I myself slept for many centuries.
[13:03] * Kori sniffles T_T
[13:03] <Athena Parthenos> Chloe, also, is not believed in by a great many people.
[13:05] <Kori> really?
[13:05] * Athena Parthenos nods sadly
[13:09] <Athena Parthenos> However, sometimes it only takes a few of strong faith to make a difference.
[13:09] * Chloe gives a bit of a nod, "But I still have lots of fun."
[13:10] <Athena Parthenos> You are children, it is your nature ^_^
[13:11] * Chloe nod nods
[13:12] * Kori 's hair starts to dry
[13:12] * Athena Parthenos gestures, and a bucket of seawater appears
[13:13] <Kori> :D
[13:13] * Kori dunks her head into the water!
[13:13] <Chloe> Miss Cora teaches me a lot!
[13:14] <Athena Parthenos> This is excellent. Knowledge is a great advantage.
[13:15] <Athena Parthenos> There is no one else today to can teach you what she can.
[13:16] * Chloe nod nods....and then her kodama baby pops up out of her hair
[13:16] * Kori surfaces out of the bucket!
[13:17] <Athena Parthenos> What an interesting creature.
[13:17] <Chloe> He's like papa!
[13:18] <Athena Parthenos> I as yet know little of that paragigm.
[13:19] <Athena Parthenos> *paradigm
[13:19] * Chloe nod nods :D
[13:21] * Rosette peeks her head into the room from the paris door
[13:23] <Athena Parthenos> Is Oceanus still awake?
[13:24] <Kori> old papa is! :D
[13:25] * Athena Parthenos smiles
[13:25] <Athena Parthenos> It seems there are much more of you than there are those of us who live in other places.
[13:26] * Chloe sits down on the floor with her little flower doll. The kodama clicks and climbs down to sit in her lap too.
[13:27] * Kori sits next to Chloe!
[13:27] * Rosette sneaks in and sits next to chloe :D
[13:27] <Athena Parthenos> Will you give him a message?
[13:28] <Kori> ???
[13:29] <Athena Parthenos> I would like to speak with him. We have important things to discuss in this new day and age.
[13:30] <Kori> kays :D
[13:31] <Athena Parthenos> You have my thanks.
[13:31] * Athena Parthenos rises.
[13:32] <Athena Parthenos> Good afternoon to you, girls.
[13:32] *** Athena Parthenos has left #suburbansenshi2
[13:33] <Rosette> hi chloe :D
[13:33] * Chloe giggles happily, "Hi Rosie!!"
[13:35] <Rosette> hiiii!
[13:36] * Rosette gives chloe and kori hugs!
[13:38] <Chloe> ^__^
[13:38] <Kori> :D
[13:41] <Rosette> mama let me come :D
[13:42] <Chloe> Yay!!
[13:46] <Kori> yay!!
[13:46] *** Aura Smith has joined #suburbansenshi2
[13:46] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa aura smith
[13:46] * Aura Smith sneaks in the NY door
[13:46] <Rosette> she says..I am safe here..dunno why she said that!
[13:47] <Chloe> Lots of people to make sure we don't get hurt!
[13:47] * Aura Smith joins the others
[13:47] <Aura Smith> What're you all doing?
[13:48] <Chloe> Sitting!
[13:48] * Chloe giggles...and the kodama clicks in response
[13:48] <Rosette> whats that :O
[13:49] <Chloe> A kodama!
[13:50] * Aura Smith takes out lunch and eats her sandwich
[13:51] <Rosette> whats that?
[13:52] <Aura Smith> She said it lives in her tree.
[13:52] <Aura Smith> Or something.
[13:56] <Rosette> woooow
[13:59] <Chloe> He does!!
[14:02] <Rosette> yay :D
[14:06] <Kori> ^^'
[14:10] * Kori waves to aura!
[14:14] * Chloe lets the Kodama back into her hair and plays with her doll
[14:15] * Rosette plays with her doll :D
[14:24] * Chloe yawns...her hair browning and growing crisp
[14:24] <Aura Smith> Is it hot where you guys live?
[14:27] * Rosette nods!
[14:30] <Aura Smith> Our AC broke last night, but it feels great in here
[14:36] <Kori> AC??
[14:37] <Aura Smith> The air conditioning. It makes the air cool during the summer.
[14:38] <Kori> summer?
[14:42] <Aura Smith> When it's hot out.
[14:43] <Kori> :O really?
[14:44] <Chloe> Like out on the beach?
[14:46] <Aura Smith> I dunno. Are there seasons here?
[14:46] <Aura Smith> It gets hot and then mild, cold, mild, and then hot again.
[14:47] * Chloe nod nods, "I go outside and my hair was brown out there and it was cold! Papa said the trees hibernate when it's cold out."
[14:47] <Aura Smith> Some trees do. Others don't.
[14:48] <Chloe> Mine does!
[14:49] * Aura Smith looks at the bonsai
[14:49] <Aura Smith> Did that one?
[14:49] <Chloe> No I don't think so
[14:49] * Chloe tilts her head curiously
[14:49] <Chloe> But it's always warm in here
[14:50] <Aura Smith> Yeah...
[14:52] <Aura Smith> ANd you said it's your mom?
[14:55] * Chloe nod nods!! :D
[14:57] <Aura Smith> Does she let you do what you want?
[14:58] <Chloe> As long as I see miss Cora every day for lessons!
[14:59] <Aura Smith> Really? Who's that?
[15:00] <Chloe> She's a lady here from a long time ago that teaches me things about where she's from!
[15:03] <Aura Smith> uh....like what?
[15:03] <Chloe> Um...
[15:05] <Chloe> Like different people that everyone where she's from did something called worship.
[15:06] <Aura Smith> Her gods, you mean?
[15:06] <Chloe> Yeah!
[15:15] * Chloe yawns
[15:16] * Kori has fallen asleep
[15:16] * Rosette has fallen asleep too
[15:22] * Chloe looks to see what Aura's doing
[15:26] * Aura Smith is looking at a fashion magazine that was on a table
[15:29] * Chloe is really sleepy...and starts dozing off with Kori and Rosie
[15:33] <Aura Smith> You all are going to sleep?
[15:37] <Chloe> It's nap time *yawn*
[15:40] * Chloe dozes off
[15:47] * Aura Smith is away 
[17:19] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:19] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa chibi-alex
[17:19] *** Chibi-Sylvester [LittleExplorer@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:19] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa chibi-sylvester
[17:20] * Chibi-Sylvester trips and falls to the ground with a loud plop and "Yip!"
[17:20] * Chibi-Alex quickly pounces on her little brother, pins him to the ground, and nibbles on his ears while giving him rapid tail-pats! :D
[17:22] <Chibi-Alex> Got you~!
[17:22] *** Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:22] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa kitsune no hime [fox-form]
[17:22] <Chibi-Sylvester> > <;
[17:22] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] jumps off the second floor balcony and POUNCES on the two kits
[17:22] <Chibi-Sylvester> Mommy!
[17:23] * Chibi-Alex is pinned! :O
[17:23] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] gives each of them a nuzzle and small lick to the cheek
[17:25] <Chibi-Alex> Nooooo! I'm supposed to do the catching! :P
[17:25] * Chibi-Sylvester hugs Mommy's head and buries his face in her fur! ^____^
[17:25] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] trills softly
[17:27] <Chibi-Sylvester> Mommy's the best pouncer of all!
[17:27] * Chibi-Alex tries to grapple with Mommy and make her fall to the ground. >:D
[17:28] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] is already worn down from the day and doesn't take much to topple over. She lays on her side and huffs in exhaustion.
[17:30] * Chibi-Alex and Chibi-Sylvester both pile onto Mommy and hug her tightly, giggling loudly as they give her tail-pats and kisses.
[17:31] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] nuzzles them
[17:31] <Chibi-Alex> What's wrong Mommy? Not feeling good?
[17:33] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] manages to curl over and lick at her growing stomach. It's much more apparent in fox form without her kimono and other hiding factors.
[17:34] * Chibi-Sylvester and Chibi-Alex both quickly lean over and lay their heads on Mommy's belly, their ears twitching a little as they listen intently.
[17:36] <Chibi-Sylvester> o__o
[17:36] <Chibi-Alex> o__o
[17:36] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] 's belly is full of lots of noises
[17:39] <Chibi-Alex> Little sister be in there!
[17:39] <Chibi-Alex> When will she come out to play with us?
[17:40] * Chibi-Sylvester crawls up a little higher and lays down with Mommy, wrapping himself up within her tails. :3
[17:40] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] presses her muzzle against Alex's forehead and telepathically answers her question
[17:41] <Chibi-Alex> Soon?
[17:42] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] trills softly and lays flat on the floor sleepily
[17:42] * Chibi-Alex trills happily! "I wanna play with her sooner than soon! Wanna run with her and play chase with her and give her tail-pats!"
[17:43] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] explains that the baby can't play right away. She has to grow up a little bit first.
[17:43] * Chibi-Alex gives Mommy's tummy lots of tail-pats so that their new little sister will understand what they are!
[17:46] <Chibi-Alex> She like that, Mommy?
[17:46] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] trills softly once again, but looks uncomfortable
[17:47] * Chibi-Alex quickly curls up on the opposite side of Mommy from Sylvester, snuggling with her and huggling her around the neck.
[17:47] <Chibi-Alex> What's little sister like? Do you know if she likes the same things we do?
[17:48] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] shakes her head no
[17:50] <Chibi-Alex> Awww. :<
[17:50] <Chibi-Sylvester> Will she be pretty like you Mommy or strong like Daddy?
[17:52] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] does not know
[17:52] <Chibi-Sylvester> Awww!
[17:53] <Chibi-Alex> Little sister will be happy and safe though. No war going on, right Mommy? ^___^
[17:54] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] nods
[17:55] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] asks for daddy
[17:55] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:55] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa solarchos
[17:55] *** Chibi-AnTil [WellManneredFoxBoy@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:55] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa chibi-antil
[17:56] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:56] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa chibi-catri
[17:56] * All of the Kits quickly decend on Mommy and curl up with her, trilling and giggling happily. :D :D ^__^ >:3
[17:56] <Solarchos> Hah! I see I came in at just the right time!
[17:58] * Solarchos takes a picture of all of the Kits lounging with Inu-Kit. ^__^
[17:59] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] explains her discomfort, though...the baby is moving around too much
[18:00] * Solarchos sits down behind Inu-Kit's head and cradles her head in his lap, patting her ears.
[18:01] * Chibi-AnTil quickly goes over to a nearby closet, pulls out a few blankets, and brings them back over for everyone to curl up within.
[18:01] <Chibi-AnTil> Now we'll be all warm and cozy!
[18:02] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] is working on relaxing in the midst of her growing family
[18:04] * Solarchos takes the blankets and wraps everyone up within them, making sure that everyone is covered.
[18:05] * Chibi-AnTil and Chibi-Catri both start massaging Mommy's neck and shoulders while Chibi-Sylvester and Chibi-Alex start massaging Mommy's flank and hindquarters.
[18:06] * Chibi-Alex leans in close to Mommy's tummy and starts talking in a low voice. "See, little sister? We try to make Mommy feel better when she's not feeling good. When we do that she sings for us and it makes us all feel lots-lots better. Does she trill for you too?"
[18:08] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] trills softly in relief
[18:10] <Solarchos> Long day, love? You look tired.
[18:10] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] gives a soft nod
[18:12] <Solarchos> Well, the day is done, so there's no more need for you to be active.
[18:12] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:12] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsumi kaze
[18:12] * Matsumi Kaze walks downstairs, swearing under her breath
[18:12] <Matsumi Kaze> goddammit goddammit goddammit
[18:13] <Solarchos> Sssh!
[18:13] * Matsumi Kaze pulls out her phone
[18:13] * Matsumi Kaze texts Mormeril     Morm. need you at hotel. NOW
[18:13] * Solarchos points at the Kits, who are currently almost asleep now as they relax alongside Mommy and Daddy beneath the blankets.
[18:13] <Matsumi Kaze> solar..don't sssh me..not now...
[18:14] * Vanessa Alexandra is stubling from the Med bay. Her limbs are covered in bandages. Has the sword behind her back
[18:14] *** Vanessa Alexandra has joined #suburbansenshi2
[18:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa vanessa alexandra
[18:14] * Vanessa Alexandra is sluggish walking to the resturant
[18:15] * Matsumi Kaze looks in a mirror, making sure her make up is presentable
[18:16] <Vanessa Alexandra> evening
[18:16] * Vanessa Alexandra is still groggy, had slept for days
[18:16] * Matsumi Kaze waits inpatiently
[18:17] * Vanessa Alexandra hops into the reasturant booth and orders some seaweed
[18:18] <Solarchos> Hello Ying. Are you all right?
[18:18] * Solarchos continues to scratch Inu-Kit underneath her chin.
[18:19] <Vanessa Alexandra> i've seen better days.
[18:19] * Vanessa Alexandra eats her crispy seaweed
[18:20] <Matsumi Kaze> where is he....
[18:22] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] continues trilling
[18:23] <Solarchos> What happened to you? Those bandages look recent.
[18:24] * The Kits all nestle against Mommy and her tails and enter a state of complete and utter relaxation.
[18:24] * Matsumi Kaze texts Mormeril     so help me god, do not make me wait
[18:26] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] occasionally flicks a tail
[18:27] <Solarchos> Inu-Kit, I did want to ask you something. The other night when Mima attacked, did she hurt you at all?
[18:28] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] expresses her desire to return to her human form. She looks up at Solar with beady eyes.
[18:28] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] answers no
[18:31] * Solarchos nods to Inu-Kit and gives her some room to switch forms.
[18:32] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] slowly fades to her human form beneath the blanket and sighs in relief when the transformation is done
[18:34] <Matsumi Kaze> dammit..
[18:35] <Matsumi Kaze> I will MURDER that man next time I see him
[18:35] * Matsumi Kaze is away: going to fix this
[18:36] <Solarchos> Something's got Matsumi pretty upset. I wonder what it is.
[18:36] <Solarchos> Feeling better now, love?
[18:36] * Chibi-AnTil pokes his head up from within the blankets and waves to Yinggirl. =^ ^=
[18:36] * Kitsune no Hime [fox-form] is now known as Kitsune no Hime
[18:36] <Kitsune no Hime> Much...
[18:37] * Vanessa Alexandra is in the resturant, eating seaweed
[18:38] * Kitsune no Hime sits up and leans against Solar
[18:38] <Vanessa Alexandra> it's a sweet taste.
[18:39] <Chibi-AnTil> Hi Ying! Wanna play in the blankets?
[18:39] <Vanessa Alexandra> no thanks kids, I hadn't eaten in days
[18:40] <Vanessa Alexandra> got in a fight with davios a few days ago
[18:40] <Vanessa Alexandra> hence the new bandages
[18:41] * Vanessa Alexandra thinks she should go back to the med bay aftyer finishing some plates
[18:42] <Solarchos> How did your day go, love? Busy at home or were you involved in another court debate with Adair and Kurisutaru?
[18:42] <Kitsune no Hime> I paid them a visit...but most of the day was here at home.
[18:44] <Solarchos> And our daughter? Judging by how tired you look I'm guessing she's been more active than usual today.
[18:44] <Kitsune no Hime> She wore me down...didn't like traveling..then I pounced on the Kits down here and it was too much.
[18:48] <Solarchos> Ouch.
[18:49] <Solarchos> Were you able to take the Kits by surprise though?
[18:50] * Kitsune no Hime nods
[18:52] <Kitsune no Hime> I made dinner upstairs before we came down here...
[18:53] <Solarchos> Good! You must always out-sneak the Kits. Otherwise they'll take over the house and we'll always lose to them. ^__^
[18:53] * Chibi-Catri tugs on Mommy's tail. :3
[18:54] <Chibi-Alex> Yum-yums? What yum-yums did you make, Mommy?
[18:54] * Kitsune no Hime flicks the tugged tail and glances at Catriona
[18:55] <Kitsune no Hime> I made a nice stew...I haven't pulled apart the roast yet, though
[18:58] <Chibi-Catri> ^___^
[18:59] * Chibi-Catri grins at Mommy, showing off her well-cleaned fangs. Just like Mommy's! ^vvv^
[18:59] <Kitsune no Hime> A nice cheesecake dessert, too...with strawberry drizzle
[18:59] * Kitsune no Hime gives a soft smile to Catriona
[18:59] <Chibi-Catri> Yummy!
[19:00] <Solarchos> I'll help you with the roast if you like, love.
[19:05] <Kitsune no Hime> That would be nice
[19:06] <Solarchos> All right. Let's all have dinner together tonight. It's been a while.
[19:07] <Kitsune no Hime> It has
[19:07] * The Kits all suddenly pop their heads out from beneath the blankets, grinning at the prospect of dinner. :D :D :D :D
[19:09] * Kitsune no Hime 's stomach growls
[19:10] * Solarchos gets up and helps Inu-Kit to her feet. "Let's go my dear. Sustenance awaits the entire family!"
[19:13] * Kitsune no Hime nods
[19:15] * Solarchos is away: Time for dinner with you all. What kind of stew did you make, love?
[19:15] * The Kits is away: Yum-yums!!!
[19:15] * Kitsune no Hime is away: Beef roast and potatoes
[19:18] * Vanessa Alexandra had finished her seaweed
[19:18] * Vanessa Alexandra sighs...looking at her bandages
[19:20] *** Jameson Atlas [party058829_1@tylli.1184.ops.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:20] <@spiritflame> konbanwa jameson atlas
[19:21] * Jameson Atlas enters the lobby, looking like he cleaned up quite well after work and headed right over
[19:22] * Jameson Atlas sighs and waits ><
[19:22] * Vanessa Alexandra goes order a burger.
[19:26] * Jameson Atlas starts to pace through the room
[19:27] * Jameson Atlas is away: *can't stand still* ><
[19:28] * Vanessa Alexandra gets one with fries. She sighs.
[19:43] *** Eilean has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:43] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eilean
[19:43] <Eilean> T.T
[19:43] * Matsumi Kaze is back
[19:43] * Matsumi Kaze walks in, sighing
[19:44] * Vanessa Alexandra is eating her buger in the resturant
[19:46] <Matsumi Kaze> you were lucky to get off with a warning...
[19:46] <Eilean> ..I know...
[19:48] <Matsumi Kaze> what am I going to do with you...
[19:52] <Eilean> ><
[19:55] <Matsumi Kaze> I wish your father was a little more reliable
[19:57] <Eilean> >.>
[19:57] * Jameson Atlas is back
[19:58] * Jameson Atlas wanders back in, in a nervous sweat now
[19:58] *** [gTV]Potamos [kawanami_hiromi@seihanazono.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:58] <@spiritflame> konbanwa [gtv]potamos
[19:59] <Matsumi Kaze> jameson..hello there
[19:59] <Eilean> hi jamie..
[19:59] <Jameson Atlas> Hey...
[19:59] <[gTV]Potamos> Jameson-kun? Something wrong?
[19:59] <Jameson Atlas> Oh um...n-no nothing...
[20:00] <Eilean> ..you ok?
[20:00] * Jameson Atlas slowly approaches Matsumi and Eilean
[20:01] <Jameson Atlas> I'm alright...um...Matsumi...can I speak to you in private?
[20:01] <Matsumi Kaze> alright...
[20:02] * Jameson Atlas makes his way to a secluded corner of the room, sitting in a vacant chair
[20:03] * Matsumi Kaze walks over to jameson
[20:03] * Vanessa Alexandra dines on her meal. Listening to others talking. The sword is behind her back
[20:03] * Jameson Atlas takes a deep breath...and starts talking
[20:06] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[20:06] <David O`Cain> Hey, folks.
[20:08] * Eilean is pouting on the Q sofa
[20:11] <David O`Cain> What's wrong?
[20:12] <Eilean> got in trouble
[20:12] <David O`Cain> Alright, what'd you do?
[20:18] * Jameson Atlas glances over at Eilean with a red face
[20:18] * Eilean blinks at jameson
[20:20] <David O`Cain> Eilean?
[20:22] <Eilean> hm? yeah?
[20:23] *** Viir Marikendra has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:23] <@spiritflame> konbanwa viir marikendra
[20:23] <David O`Cain> What'd you do that got you into trouble?
[20:24] * Viir Marikendra wonders down from the second floor
[20:24] * Jameson Atlas stands up and bows...then starts walking toward Eilean
[20:24] * Vanessa Alexandra had finished her burger
[20:24] <Eilean> hi Viir
[20:25] <Viir Marikendra> Hi...
[20:25] <Vanessa Alexandra> i guess i better head back
[20:25] * Eilean looks over to jameson
[20:26] <David O`Cain> Take care, Vanessa.
[20:26] * Vanessa Alexandra gets up and leaves the resturant
[20:27] * Jameson Atlas stops in front of where Eilean is standing...and holds his hand out to her
[20:27] * Vanessa Alexandra heads towards the med bay
[20:28] *** Vanessa Alexandra has left #suburbansenshi2 (dante must be worried)
[20:28] * Eilean blinks and takes jameson's hand
[20:28] <David O`Cain> Huh?
[20:28] * Jameson Atlas pulls her to her feet and pulls her tight against himself...and kisses her
[20:30] * Eilean blinks but returns the kiss
[20:31] * Jameson Atlas pulls away after a moment, "Eilean....let's go out...wherever you want."
[20:32] <David O`Cain> I still didn't get an answer on what Eilean did.
[20:32] * Viir Marikendra just sits on a couch, head down
[20:33] <Eilean> um..how about to the park?
[20:34] <Jameson Atlas> Alright
[20:36] <Jameson Atlas> By the way...what DID you do?
[20:36] * Eilean smiles a bit
[20:36] <Eilean> oh..I sort of...broke another student's arm on accident >.>
[20:37] <David O`Cain> Damn. How'd that happen?
[20:37] <Eilean> ...it's a long story...
[20:39] * Viir Marikendra pulls out a small device from his pocket and pugs it into his data pad, though his head's still down as he looks at it
[20:39] * Jameson Atlas holds Eilean tightly, "The park it is...when you're ready to go, I'm ready."
[20:39] <Eilean> alright..let's go ^^
[20:41] * Jameson Atlas pulls her toward the door
[20:41] * Eilean follows
[20:42] *** Jameson Atlas [party058829_1@tylli.1184.ops.gov] has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:44] *** Eilean has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:44] <David O`Cain> Later, you two.
[20:48] *** SecOpsGirl [Security@aescapulus.aegis.int] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:48] <@spiritflame> konbanwa secopsgirl
[20:48] * SecOpsGirl sits down next to Viir.
[20:49] <SecOpsGirl> Watcha working on?
[20:49] <Matsumi Kaze> ...now then...
[20:49] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I will kill that elf next time I see him
[20:49] * Viir Marikendra jumps, quickly pocketing the small device
[20:50] <David O`Cain> Hey, Yumiko.
[20:50] <David O`Cain> What's wrong, Matsumi?
[20:51] <SecOpsGirl> Sorry Viir, I didn't mean to embarass you.
[20:52] <Matsumi Kaze> just...problems
[20:52] *** ThePaleElf [Elvish@RavensOfOdin.gov] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:52] <@spiritflame> konbanwa thepaleelf
[20:52] <David O`Cain> Um, okay.
[20:52] * ThePaleElf walks in, his cloak ripped, clearly from combat
[20:53] <ThePaleElf> Damn it, this is my good cloak...
[20:53] <Matsumi Kaze> YOU
[20:53] * Matsumi Kaze stands and stomps over to Mormeril
[20:53] <Matsumi Kaze> where the hell were you????
[20:54] <ThePaleElf> Dealing with my sister
[20:55] <ThePaleElf> One of her scouts was spotted in the city
[20:55] <Matsumi Kaze> I texted you...TWICE
[20:55] <ThePaleElf> I WAS BUSY SAVEING LIVES
[20:56] <Matsumi Kaze> WELL OUR DAUGHTER WAS IN TROUBLE AND YOU WERE NEEDED
[20:56] <ThePaleElf> I'm sorry I missed the meeting. But I belive the lives of innocents and keeping them from being undead is a tiny bit more important then a meeting at Eilean's school
[20:57] * Matsumi Kaze SLAPS Mormeril
[20:57] <ThePaleElf> What did she get in trouble for
[20:57] * ThePaleElf is slapped.
[20:57] <Matsumi Kaze> you BA[BLEEP]RD
[20:58] <Matsumi Kaze> that's our little girl you're talking about!
[20:58] <ThePaleElf> Yes.
[20:58] <ThePaleElf> And if I had let them run amuck in the city she'd be in just as much danger as everyone else, if not more
[20:58] <ThePaleElf> My sister would target her on principle
[20:58] * Matsumi Kaze frowns angerly
[20:58] <Viir Marikendra> What did he say about her that was bad?
[20:59] <Matsumi Kaze> what happens..when Eilean really needs you one day....and that sister of yours is attacking some other city elsewhere...
[20:59] <Matsumi Kaze> what will you do then?
[20:59] <ThePaleElf> That depends
[20:59] <ThePaleElf> if Eilean's problem was life threatening I'd probably help her first
[21:00] <ThePaleElf> School isssues however don't cost anyone a life
[21:00] <ThePaleElf> I put lives before everything else.
[21:00] <SecOpsGirl> I'm not sure Viir... I don't think it was something he said, but something he didn't do?
[21:00] <Matsumi Kaze> well they wanted both parents there to meet..I had to explain her father wasn't there
[21:01] <ThePaleElf> I'll stop up to the school later and speak with them if they still need me
[21:01] <David O`Cain> (Wow. Morm certainly ain't gonna win Father of the Year, that's for sure.)
[21:02] <Matsumi Kaze> no you don't
[21:02] <Matsumi Kaze> already took care of it
[21:02] <Matsumi Kaze> she got off on a warning
[21:02] <David O`Cain> (Maybe. Who knows.)
[21:02] <Viir Marikendra> Yumiko, why is Eilean more important than all those other people?
[21:03] <ThePaleElf> What was the issue?
[21:04] <SecOpsGirl> She's more important to Matsumi because she is her child.
[21:04] <Matsumi Kaze> she broke another student's arm
[21:04] <ThePaleElf> ..What? Why?
[21:05] <SecOpsGirl> And Matsumi thinks Mormeril should feel similarly.
[21:05] <Viir Marikendra> But would she really let all those other people die and save Eilean instead?
[21:06] <SecOpsGirl> Knowing Matsumi, she'd figure out how to save everyone.
[21:06] * Viir Marikendra doesn't look at all reassured
[21:06] * [gTV]Potamos sits at the bar and idly eats edamame
[21:07] <Matsumi Kaze> they got into a fight and Eilean stopped the other kid's punch...nearly took the arm out of the kid's socket
[21:09] <SecOpsGirl> I'm not sure how to explain the calculus going on, but Matsumi isn't going to let lots of people get killed if she can stop it.
[21:09] <ThePaleElf> Who threw the first punch?
[21:09] <ThePaleElf> The other kid?
[21:09] <Viir Marikendra> But she hit him for doing that....
[21:09] <Matsumi Kaze> the other kid
[21:10] <Matsumi Kaze> that's why she was given a warning
[21:10] * ThePaleElf nods. "I approve of her actions but not the ammount of force. There's nothing wrong with defending oneself
[21:10] <SecOpsGirl> She didn't hit him to injure him, Viir. It was more an expression of her emotion.
[21:11] <David O`Cain> Busted arm due to having the punch stopped? Ouch.
[21:11] <Matsumi Kaze> I know but still you could have been there for her *looks huffy*
[21:11] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa royaltwin
[21:12] <ThePaleElf> I'm sorry. I'll talk to her and explain.
[21:12] <Viir Marikendra> Excuses don't make wrong things right.
[21:13] <SecOpsGirl> No, they don't. But they make wrong things understandable.
[21:13] <Matsumi Kaze> well she's on a date right now...
[21:13] <ThePaleElf> I figured
[21:14] <ThePaleElf> Jameson I assume?
[21:14] *** Natalia has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:14] <@spiritflame> konbanwa natalia
[21:14] <Viir Marikendra> Maybe I should go wait somewhere else.
[21:15] <SecOpsGirl> Are they making you uncomfortable?
[21:15] * RoyalTwin steps out of a mirror
[21:16] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm
[21:16] * Natalia follows out of the mirror, wearing a slightly nicer than normal outfit
[21:17] * RoyalTwin sighs, hoping Natalia doesn't know about his abuse of prinnies
[21:17] * RoyalTwin smiles at Natalia, "My, my, don't you look nice today."
[21:18] <Matsumi Kaze> hello Potamos
[21:18] <Natalia> My mother gave me this kimono...said it was a bit more um...acceptable for the palace
[21:18] * Natalia 's mask rests atop her head
[21:19] <Viir Marikendra> I just...maybe it would be better.
[21:20] * Viir Marikendra is away 
[21:20] <SecOpsGirl> Hmm.
[21:22] <SecOpsGirl> (Am I jaded to violence?)
[21:23] * Natalia stands beside Remi, "SHe also said I had to start dressing appropriately to court the crown prince..."
[21:27] * RoyalTwin nods softly
[21:28] * RoyalTwin wraps his arms around Natalia
[21:30] * David O`Cain looks at Natalia.
[21:30] *** Natalia is a teenage girl, about 16, with flowing red and brown robes. Her hair is a coppery red and her eyes are a stunning blue-green. Her fox ears and tails match her hair and she has a magical air about her.
Her image Song is: .

[21:30] * Natalia 's face slowly starts to turn red
[21:30] <SecOpsGirl> I hope we find Caroline soon...
[21:33] <David O`Cain> Something wrong, Yumiko?
[21:33] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[21:34] <SecOpsGirl> Caroline is missing, Aes can't find her on his scanners.
[21:35] <SecOpsGirl> We're rather worried.
[21:36] <David O`Cain> Damn. I hope she's alright.
[21:37] <SecOpsGirl> Well, Aes is keeping his eyes open, so when she turns up, we'll be ready.
[21:38] <Natalia> Maybe now's not a good time...we should go home
[21:40] <RoyalTwin> Maybe we should...
[21:41] * Natalia starts walking back toward the mirror
[21:42] * RoyalTwin suddenly pulls Natalia away from the mirror as a knife comes flying out of it ><
[21:42] * RoyalTwin gets nailed in the shoulder ><
[21:42] <RoyalTwin> OW!
[21:42] <RoyalTwin> GODDAMN
[21:42] <RoyalTwin> ><
[21:43] * RoyalTwin made sure that Natalia was out of the way
[21:43] <Natalia> !!!
[21:44] * Silla peeks in the London door
[21:45] <SecOpsGirl> Hey Silla.
[21:45] <RoyalTwin> - The only damn good thing about foresight is occasionally I can see attacks -
[21:46] * RoyalTwin yanks the dagger out of his shoulder
[21:46] * RoyalTwin sighs
[21:46] <RoyalTwin> Great
[21:46] <SecOpsGirl> Can I help you?
[21:46] <RoyalTwin> now i'm bleeding.
[21:46] <RoyalTwin> No, It'll heal shortly
[21:47] * Natalia pulls out a handkerchief and presses it to his shoulder, frowning
[21:47] <Silla> Please...Silla is looking for Master Viir
[21:49] * RoyalTwin is already healing >>
[21:50] <RoyalTwin> Natalia...dear...you'll get your kimono bloody...I promise I'm just about healed up already
[21:50] <RoyalTwin> I could use a change of shirt ><
[21:50] <Natalia> I'm sure I could find one here somewhere
[21:51] <SecOpsGirl> He stepped away, Silla, but I think I saw which way he went. I can lead you if you want?
[21:53] * Natalia disposes of her handkerchief and runs to the elevator
[21:55] * Natalia is away: I know just the place
[21:55] * Silla moves close to Yumiko
[21:57] * Matsumi Kaze opens a ginger ale
[21:57] * RoyalTwin waits
[21:57] * SecOpsGirl stands up.
[21:59] <Matsumi Kaze> hmm...
[21:59] <SecOpsGirl> I'll show you Silla.
[22:00] * SecOpsGirl leads Silla in the direction Viir went.
[22:00] * Silla follows Yumiko
[22:00] * SecOpsGirl is away: he went this way
[22:01] * Silla is away 
[22:01] * Natalia is back
[22:02] * Natalia returns to the room with a new shirt. It's about the same style as the one he had, though slightly bigger. "Here...I hope this is okay."
[22:03] * David O`Cain takes a seat on a sofa
[22:10] * Natalia hands the shirt over >>
[22:21] *** Natalia [natalia[SERVER NOT FOUND]] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*home through a mirror*)
[22:21] * RoyalTwin takes off his coat and shirt, putting on the new one before following Natalia
[22:21] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Really, Adair, you're far too brash at times.)
[22:24] <David O`Cain> Huh. Guess it's just me and Matsumi.
[22:24] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm
[22:28] <David O`Cain> Other than the metting, what's been going on with you?
[22:29] <Matsumi Kaze> nothing
[22:34] <Matsumi Kaze> stuff
[22:38] <David O`Cain> Alrighty.
[22:42] * Matsumi Kaze doesn't look happy...
[22:47] <David O`Cain> Gonna be alright?
[22:47] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah fine
[22:50] <David O`Cain> That's good.
[22:53] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm
[22:54] <David O`Cain> Sure is quiet here.
[22:55] *** Simon Kerrick has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:55] <@spiritflame> konbanwa simon kerrick
[22:55] * Simon Kerrick comes inside.
[22:56] <Simon Kerrick> Hello there, you two. How's things?
[22:57] <David O`Cain> Fine.
[22:58] * Simon Kerrick sits down, and carves a bit of Ivory.
[22:58] <Simon Kerrick> Have you two been keeping busy?
[22:58] <Matsumi Kaze> somewhat..
[22:59] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:59] <@spiritflame> konbanwa souldier
[22:59] <David O`Cain> Sorta.
[22:59] <Matsumi Kaze> hello Guyver
[22:59] <David O`Cain> Oh, hey, Guyver.
[23:00] * ??? watches guyver from the shadows
[23:00] * Souldier strolls in. yep. he's lookin lazy
[23:00] <Simon Kerrick> Hello there, Guyver, my old friend, how is life treating you?
[23:00] <Souldier> yo air sis. David. Simon, long time
[23:00] * Simon Kerrick carves the Ivory some more.
[23:00] * Simon Kerrick nods in acknowledgement.
[23:01] <David O`Cain> What's up, man?
[23:01] * ??? narrows his eyes...
[23:01] <Souldier> I'm up and at;em how y'all doin?
[23:01] <spiritflame> Souldier rolls 1d20 [ 3 ]
[23:01] * Souldier is too lazy to bother being alert right now
[23:02] <Simon Kerrick> I'm alright, I'm alright.
[23:02] <David O`Cain> Doing pretty good myself.
[23:02] <Matsumi Kaze> pretty much
[23:02] * Simon Kerrick starts hollowing out the bit of Ivory he is carrying.
[23:03] * Souldier sets what looks like some handwritten notes of something and sits down
[23:03] <Simon Kerrick> Been making plans for the future?
[23:03] <Souldier> Yes. September's gonna be interesting
[23:03] <Simon Kerrick> How so?
[23:03] * Souldier snacks on Poori
[23:03] * ??? moves quickly, shadow from shadow...then grabs hold of the side of the hotel and quickly starts climbing up
[23:04] * Simon Kerrick carves some runes on the side of the Ivory.
[23:04] <Souldier> A child will be joining me and Eiry that month.
[23:06] * ??? sits on the roof, waiting..
[23:06] * Simon Kerrick looks surprised.
[23:06] <Simon Kerrick> Huh?
[23:08] <Matsumi Kaze> congrats!
[23:08] <Simon Kerrick> I'll admit I'm very surprised.
[23:09] <Simon Kerrick> Sooooo many children around here. Eh, I guess that's instinct for you.
[23:09] <Simon Kerrick> I am happy about it you are, Guyver.
[23:09] * Simon Kerrick goes back to carving the ivory.
[23:10] <Souldier> Well
[23:10] <Souldier> It was unexpected, and the methods were... yeah... and I had to hurt somebody, but all things aside, It's all good
[23:11] * Simon Kerrick thinks back.
[23:11] <Simon Kerrick> Does thi shave something to do with that time you were speared to death?
[23:11] * Souldier shakes his head
[23:11] <Souldier> Some people had kidnapped Eiry.
[23:13] * ??? quietly closes his eyes....
[23:13] <Simon Kerrick> Huh... Do I remember that happening?
[23:13] * Simon Kerrick triesi to think back....
[23:13] <Simon Kerrick> Why did they kidnap her, if you don't mind me asking?
[23:13] * Simon Kerrick carves some filigree into the ivory.
[23:14] <Souldier> Lupas that don't like what the Lupa round these parts do
[23:15] * Souldier has a bit of a creepy smile. "Let's just say I got to let off some steam."
[23:16] <Simon Kerrick> Eh, who's to stop you. I happen to have a pretty unique perspective on the place here, Souldier, and I have seen things I bet your detractors have not.
[23:16] <Simon Kerrick> Of other Lupas don't like it, then they can suck silver.
[23:19] * Simon Kerrick holds up the ivory vessel to the light, and polishes it.
[23:20] <Souldier> Eh. The matter seems to be closed at this point. Either way, I'll be a dad soon enough. I just hope my over-protective tendencies don't go over board.
[23:20] <Souldier> What'cha makin?
[23:22] <Simon Kerrick> Nothing!
[23:22] <Simon Kerrick> At least, it's nothing now.
[23:22] <Simon Kerrick> Honestly, I'm not sure if it will work at all.
[23:22] <Simon Kerrick> I will say this, Guyver. Remember that time you saw me turn into lightning to escape handcuffs? This spell should be twice as powerful as that one.
[23:23] * Souldier makes the DansGame face
[23:23] <Simon Kerrick> I have spent a great deal of effort trying to learn it, and after some other breakthroughs in other areas, I think I might be onto something.
[23:23] <Simon Kerrick> You know about Genies, right?
[23:24] * Souldier makes a few bad impressions of the Genie from Disney's Alladin
[23:24] * Simon Kerrick scribes some more sigils into the Ivory, and starts inscribing a cork made of teakwood.
[23:24] * ??? frowns...eyes still closed
[23:24] * Simon Kerrick looks unimpressed. "Yeah. Guyver... let me give you some serious advice, if you actually see one of them, NEVER do what you did."
[23:26] <Simon Kerrick> Most Djinn, Marids, and Efreeti get VERY upset when the notion of forced servitude is brought up.
[23:26] <Simon Kerrick> Did you know that Water Genies consider it a crime to be interrupted by a "lesser being?"
[23:26] * Souldier chuckles.
[23:27] <Souldier> Now that I think about it. Genies and Djin are the same ain't they
[23:27] <Souldier> I'm just jokin anyway. I've been blessed with elements. I know better then to insult peeps for no reason
[23:28] <Simon Kerrick> Eh. They have a heirarchy, and members of some types are significantly stronger than others. Dao, Efreet, Marids, Djinni, and Jann.
[23:28] <Simon Kerrick> I bound a Jann once.
[23:28] <Souldier> a what
[23:28] <Simon Kerrick> Heh, this was YEARS ago, when I was much weaker.
[23:28] <Simon Kerrick> Ever heard of the City of Brass?
[23:29] <Simon Kerrick> Where the Sultan of the Efreet rules, and the streats shimmer with heat?
[23:30] <Simon Kerrick> It is said that the tears of slaves hiss when they strike the cobbles.
[23:31] <Souldier> Thats pretty hot
[23:32] <Simon Kerrick> When I was younger, and had not surpassed my mentors yet, they told me which of all the Inner Elemental plains were the safest and most dangerous.
[23:33] * Simon Kerrick holds up his hand and counts off. "Air is safest, usually, followed by Water, and then the planes of Earth and Fire."
[23:33] * Souldier nods
[23:34] * ??? frowns opening his eyes....
[23:34] <???> ..this is troubling...
[23:35] <Simon Kerrick> I was surprised that Earth was not safer than water, but it turns out that the problems inherent in breathing are the only one there, and one of the easiest to magically solve.
[23:35] <spiritflame> Souldier rolls 1d20 [ 20 ]
[23:35] * Souldier detects something.
[23:36] * Souldier peers outside. What's troubling?
[23:36] * ??? has jumped off the roof and landed carefully on the sand at that very moment
[23:37] * Souldier walks back to Simon
[23:37] * Souldier looks at his hand and turns it to fire. "I wonder if I'll share any of the elements with my daugheter...
[23:38] <???> ...thank the six..
[23:38] <spiritflame> Simon Kerrick rolls 1d20 [ 19 ]
[23:38] <Simon Kerrick> Guyver, you did not imagine that.
[23:40] * Souldier shrugs. "They wanna hide, that's on them. I dont care to pursue. I have more important things to worry about"
[23:40] <Souldier> Namely Oracle has been acting odd lately
[23:41] <David O`Cain> Why's that?
[23:41] <Simon Kerrick> Don't trust her.
[23:41] * ??? quickly runs away
[23:41] <Simon Kerrick> She's not what she seems.
[23:41] *** ??? has left #suburbansenshi2 (something is not right)
[23:42] <Simon Kerrick> This is your little Drow friend, correct?
[23:42] <Souldier> My only Drow friend.
[23:43] <Simon Kerrick> <.<
[23:44] * Simon Kerrick traces a delicate sigil on the cap of the vessel, and brushes away the shavings of ivory.
[23:44] <Souldier> Something has to have happened in Gaia. I'd investigate, but as me being off world is what got Eiry in trouble lately, I've chosen not to.
[23:44] <Simon Kerrick> EXCELLENT!
[23:44] <Simon Kerrick> Er. Sorry, I was actually listening. What's Gaia?
[23:45] <Souldier> Gaia's where most of my adventures took place. It's where I got killed.
[23:47] <Simon Kerrick> Sounds like an interesting place.
[23:48] <Souldier> Its where that Crazy weapon was found. It's where I met Oracle, where Zept and I met, (and he was hired to kill me) Lots of stuff
[23:48] <Simon Kerrick> Guyver, for the record, I think that staying away from the adventuring life and being with your family and friends is the smart move. You won't live forever in that business.
[23:49] <Simon Kerrick> There is always something stronger, or faster, or with a faster draw or better aim or enough left in them to kill you back.
[23:50] <Souldier> I don't really do much of that lately
[23:50] <Simon Kerrick> That is wise.
[23:52] <Simon Kerrick> Even I knew I could not do it forever without eventually dying.
[23:53] <Souldier> I guess 'm 'semi' retired or whatever
[23:53] * Simon Kerrick shaves some of the stopper away so that it fits better into the ivory vessel.
[23:53] <Souldier> That fire's still there. So I can't just abandon it.
[23:54] * Matsumi Kaze frowns to herself
[23:55] <Souldier> What's wrong sis?
[23:55] <Simon Kerrick> Guyver, I really wish you would listen to me. Quit while you are ahead.
[23:56] * Simon Kerrick looks at Souldier.
[23:56] *** Souldier is is a broad shouldered, 5'10 male with a trimmed goatee, a buzzcut and is dressed for go. He has an intimidating presence, his normally friendly eyes seem cold and distant. His wedding ring is shiny.
His image Song is: DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu OST - The Battle Was Just "To Continue that Future". Battle theme: Einhander Arranged OST -Thermosphere Remix.

[23:56] <Matsumi Kaze> ...work releated stuff
[23:57] <Simon Kerrick> The graveyards are full of men who did not.
[23:57] <Simon Kerrick> <.<
[23:58] <Souldier> You know
[23:58] * Simon Kerrick holds up the knife, and puts it away. He waves to Matsumi, and fastens the Ivory Vessel to his belt.
[23:58] <Simon Kerrick> Eh?
[23:59] <Souldier> the only reason I dided was for a lapse of control on my dark side right?
[23:59] <Simon Kerrick> Or was it the three guys with spears?
[23:59] <Matsumi Kaze> what
[23:59] <Souldier> seven
[23:59] * Simon Kerrick chuckles somberly, "that only reinforces my point, friend."
[00:00] * Souldier 's shirtless. it makes the 7 scars easily visible.
[00:00] <Souldier> They asked me if I wanted them executed for killing a hero
[00:01] * Matsumi Kaze stands and walks away
[00:01] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (yeah not tonight)
[00:02] <Simon Kerrick> She seems troubled.
[00:02] * Simon Kerrick watches Matsumi go.
[00:03] <Souldier> She's been like that a while.
[00:03] * Souldier shakes his head. "That's why I can't hang'em up just yet."
[00:04] <Simon Kerrick> Guyver, you can say it was your dark side getting out of control when you thought it contained. You can say it was because you fought seven men and could not defeat them at once. My point is that your death came from biting off more than you could chew. Realizing you have done that and not dying is VERY difficult.
[00:04] <Simon Kerrick> You seem to be happy with your wife, and your life here. I stronlgy suggest you treasure it.
[00:05] <Simon Kerrick> ....But guyver?
[00:07] <Souldier> well
[00:07] <Souldier> you make several good points
[00:07] <Souldier> I want to make something clear
[00:07] <Souldier> Your advice isn't falling on deaf ears.
[00:08] <Simon Kerrick> ???
[00:08] <Souldier> But let me ask you something
[00:08] <Simon Kerrick> Sure. I will grant you that. You may ask, and I shall answer.
[00:08] <Souldier> What is a man that that has the strength and does nothing with it.
[00:09] * Simon Kerrick is now known as Young Lich
[00:09] <Souldier> My sister's suffering, Your life's gone, I have a daughter on the way, and a wife to protect, I cant just let that slip
[00:09] * Young Lich looks at Guyver with red eyes set in a drooping dead face. "The answer to your question of what a man is who does not use his power depends upon why he does not use it."
[00:10] <Young Lich> If it is because he question's the necessity of action, it does not detract from him. IF it is purely out of fear that the man sits idle, then it makes him less of a man.
[00:12] <Young Lich> Let me warn you that inspiring duty and devotion in others makes sure they get killed instead of you. I mastered this lesson long ago. My advice to you is that, if you wish to protect those you name, then the way to do so is to focus on using your powers wisely, not simply to strive to use them for their own sake.
[00:12] * Souldier looks pensive
[00:12] <Souldier> Yeah...
[00:13] <Young Lich> But... let me sure you that I understand your zeal. It's difficult to stop, because to be a man is to never be satisfied. There is NEVER enough, and we are filled with that impetusu to do more, to not settle, even when we are ahead and there is great risk in action.
[00:14] <Young Lich> That drive, that dissatisfaction, that great impetus and instinct towards action... is how I know I am still alive.
[00:16] <Young Lich> I'd rather prefer it if you stayed that way too, you know. You are convivial enough for me to want to be around you longer, and not rush toward the point where your Time is Up.
[00:17] <Souldier> Heh. That's good to know
[00:17] * blue crow perches above the door, watching the group
[00:18] <Souldier> Don't worry. Ever since then an old friend at the Hunter's Guild has refused to allow me to participate in the more dangerous hunts
[00:20] <Young Lich> Eh. I would have been well-served if somebody had told me what I am telling you. It's never bad advice.
[00:21] * Young Lich shakes his head, holds up the ivory vessel and smiles ironically while he shakes his head with resignation. "Speaking of it 'never being enough, I have something I need to go do, Guyver."
[00:22] * Young Lich rises to his feet.
[00:22] <Souldier> Well I DID try to stop you back then
[00:23] <Young Lich> You did.
[00:23] <Young Lich> I remember it well. You did try to stop me. Almost everyone did.
[00:25] <Young Lich> ......
[00:25] <Souldier> ... Yeah. But I wanted to do so for your sake. not for anyone else's.
[00:26] <Young Lich> ...................
[00:29] <Souldier> Everyone else was probably more concerned with their own skin or the fate of the world. I was trying to save Simon Kerrick.
[00:29] * Souldier gets up to leave.
[00:30] * blue crow tilts it's head
[00:30] <Young Lich> Guyver, give me your hand.
[00:31] * Young Lich reaches out a leathery, withered hand toward Guyver.
[00:32] * Souldier does so
[00:32] <Young Lich> - Do NOT resist. -
[00:32] * Young Lich vanishes from this world, and pulls Guyver with him.
[00:32] * Young Lich is away: SS3
[00:33] * Souldier is away: o_O
[00:33] * blue crow gives a call and flies off..before vanishing
[00:39] <David O`Cain> ?
[00:43] <Yaijinden> deep crowww~
[00:49] <David O`Cain> Hey, Yai.
[00:49] <Yaijinden> What are the haps, naga?
[00:50] <David O`Cain> Eh, nothing much.
[00:51] <Yaijinden> Mmm ♫
[00:54] <David O`Cain> What about you, man?
[01:07] <Yaijinden> It is a Thing.
[01:07] <Yaijinden> Day in. Day out.
[01:07] <Yaijinden> Time passes. I don't begrudge its doing so, but...
[01:08] <David O`Cain> But?
[01:15] <David O`Cain> (Guess he doesn't wanna say.)
[01:15] <David O`Cain> (Maybe he's thinking.)
[01:16] <Yaijinden> But.
[01:16] <Yaijinden> I notice its passing. I can't not notice it.
[01:17] <Yaijinden> Sand through fingers.
[01:17] <David O`Cain> Uh huh. One of those philisophical kind of things?
[01:18] <Yaijinden> Not entirely.
[01:19] <Yaijinden> I'm more aware of its passage now that I'm taking care of my child.
[01:20] <David O`Cain> Ah. How's Faye doing?
[01:20] <Yaijinden> Bigger, bigger. Cleverer. More a master of the world she's in.
[01:22] <David O`Cain> Cool.
[01:27] <Yaijinden> It is, honestly.
[01:27] * Yaijinden flops, looks ceilingward
[01:29] *** Young Lich [SmilingSoulFarmer@sculptedeternity.con] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[01:29] <@spiritflame> konbanwa young lich
[01:30] <Yaijinden> Herp dee derp.
[01:31] * Souldier is back
[01:31] <David O`Cain> Well, I better get home. Later, man.
[01:31] * Souldier reaffirms his bond.
[01:31] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (And good night.)
[01:31] <Souldier> Aye. I must hit the hay as well.
[01:31] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (later everyone)
[01:31] <Young Lich> Heh, and I should retire as well. Well... retire more.
[01:31] * Young Lich gives an acknowledging nod to Yaijinden.
[01:32] *** Young Lich [SmilingSoulFarmer@sculptedeternity.con] has quit IRC (I am a driven architect, who builds an Eternity.)
[01:33] <Yaijinden> And they go~
[01:58] <Yaijinden> Huh.
[02:51] <Yaijinden> Is this fey? I think it is. But.
[02:51] * Yaijinden is away: dead/dreaming
[13:01] * steps in the main door from Tokyo
[13:02] *** Vinxcha has joined #suburbansenshi2
[13:02] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa vinxcha
[13:04] * Vinxcha looks around steadily a few moments
[13:06] * - looks at Vinxcha.
[13:06] *** Vinxcha is a middle aged woman with somewhat wavy blonde hair and blue eyes in Lupa style clothing and boots. She has the air of one used to being responsible and in command.
Her image Song is: 'The Impossible Astronaut' by Murray Gold.

[13:06] *** Vilya has joined #suburbansenshi2
[13:06] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa vilya
[13:07] * Vilya walks in from the tokyo door, humming to herself
[13:07] <Vilya> oh..gutan tag!
[13:08] * Vinxcha looks at Vilya.
[13:08] *** Vilya is





Her image Song is: "The Way You Paint" by Metamora.

[13:09] <Vinxcha> Hello
[13:11] <Vilya> you are new here?
[13:12] <Vinxcha> I am indeed.
[13:13] <Vinxcha> And I see you have bonded. Congratulations to you and th..young musician, I believe?
[13:14] <Vilya> O_O how did you know?...
[13:15] <Vinxcha> The same way any astral person knows, of course.
[13:15] <Vilya> oh..oh yes of course
[13:17] * Vinxcha crosses over to sit on a chair under the tree, where she can see most of the room
[13:20] <Vinxcha> You are Vilya, correct?
[13:20] <Vilya> um yes..that is correct
[13:21] <Vinxcha> Nice to meet you. I'm Vinxcha.
[13:28] <Vilya> nice to meet you too ^^
[13:29] * Vinxcha looks over some notes, adding a few comments with a writing stick
[13:34] <Vinxcha> What is it like here?
[13:36] <Vinxcha> In your experience, at least.
[13:37] <Vilya> um..vell
[13:37] <Vilya> people are very friendly here...for the most part
[13:38] <Vilya> they vill always try to help you if you are in trouble
[13:38] * Vinxcha nods, listening carefully
[13:40] <Vinxcha> And I understand that nearly all kind of people are welcome here, even when they have conflicting views?
[13:41] <Vilya> they do
[13:43] * Vinxcha makes another note
[13:45] * Vinxcha smiles at Vilya
[13:45] <Vinxcha> Thank you for your help.
[13:45] <Vilya> you are velcome?
[13:46] * Vinxcha goes to check the guest ledger
[13:49] * Vinxcha looks at the elevator disdainfully as she heads for the stair well
[13:49] <Vinxcha> Enjoy your day, Vilya.
[13:49] *** Vinxcha has left #suburbansenshi2
[13:49] <Vilya> you as vell...
[13:54] *** Vilya has left #suburbansenshi2
[17:00] *** Natalia [natalia[SERVER NOT FOUND]] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:00] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa natalia
[17:01] * Natalia steps through a portal. She's wearing a nice, short yukata which accentuates her body
[17:02] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[17:02] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa royaltwin
[17:07] * Natalia blushes and tries tugging down the hem of the yukata
[17:17] * RoyalTwin blushes noticing the short yukata and holds out a pair of shorts
[17:18] <RoyalTwin> Um...will this make you feel more comfortable?
[17:18] * Natalia nods and takes the shorts, then scurries off to put them on
[17:21] * Natalia returns
[17:25] * Natalia looks much more comfortable. The shorts are longer than the hem of the yukata >>
[17:27] * RoyalTwin smiles softly, "I'd prefer you not show everything off."
[17:28] <Natalia> I'm not the one that picked this out
[17:31] <RoyalTwin> Who did?
[17:32] <Natalia> ...>>....
[17:32] <Natalia> - My sister -
[17:33] <RoyalTwin> - Which one? -
[17:35] * Natalia mutters the name darkly under her breath
[17:40] <RoyalTwin> - I'll tell Adair to do something about her. -
[17:49] * Natalia 's yukata has a tight fitting top, too. Natalia doesn't fight it, though...drawing a bit of attention isn't so terrible.
[17:55] * Natalia 's mask is still plastered to the top of her head
[18:01] * Natalia sighs a bit
[18:07] * Natalia 's stomach growls, "I think I need dinner."
[18:16] * Natalia makes her way to the restaurant >>
[18:17] * Natalia is away 
[18:18] * RoyalTwin follows
[18:18] * RoyalTwin is away 
[18:48] * Natalia is back
[18:49] <Natalia> That was delicious...
[18:57] * Natalia glances around.... >>
[19:00] <Natalia> Maybe I'll go home
[19:01] * RoyalTwin is back
[19:01] * RoyalTwin blushes as he produces a gigantic boquet of flowers
[19:01] <RoyalTwin> >>
[19:01] <RoyalTwin> <<
[19:04] * Natalia blushes deeply
[19:04] <Natalia> Are those...for me?
[19:10] <RoyalTwin> Who....who else?
[19:13] * Natalia takes the flowers, face still red.
[19:21] <RoyalTwin> >>
[19:22] <RoyalTwin> I know i'm not the greatest prince in the world...nor am I the most romantic
[19:22] <RoyalTwin> but...you're still accepting me as I am...so...I'll try harder...
[19:25] * Natalia gives a nod, "Y-yes..."
[19:42] * Natalia makes her way to another mirror
[19:44] *** Natalia [natalia[SERVER NOT FOUND]] has left #suburbansenshi2
[19:47] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:47] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:49] <David O`Cain> Huh. Quiet night here.
[19:50] * RoyalTwin follows Natalia's trail
[19:50] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Really, Adair, you're far too brash at times.)
[19:53] * David O`Cain grabs a bottle of beer, sits down on a sofa, and works on a puzzle on a vid-window screen
[20:15] *** Ran Yakumo [Nine-Tailed Strategist@EnclaveFedCom.Net(Pirated S] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:15] <@spiritflame> konbanwa ran yakumo
[20:15] <David O`Cain> Hm? Oh, evening, Ran.
[20:16] <Ran Yakumo> Greetings.
[20:17] <David O`Cain> How're you?
[20:22] <Ran Yakumo> I'm doing fairly well this evening. My mistress hasn't burdened me with too many errands now that she's awake, so I have a relatively free evening.
[20:25] <David O`Cain> (Somehow, I would count them chickens yet.)
[20:25] <David O`Cain> (Nah, Yukari's too nice right now to do anything like that on her.)
[20:26] * Ran Yakumo twitches her ears a little.
[20:26] <David O`Cain> What is it?
[20:28] <Ran Yakumo> Oh nothing. I thought I heard someone behind me. Yukari-sama likes to play tricks on me.
[20:28] <David O`Cain> Oh, okay.
[20:30] <David O`Cain> Anyway, any word on what happened in Gensokyo?
[20:30] <Ran Yakumo> I haven't heard anything yet, which is a little odd.
[20:30] <Ran Yakumo> Most likely that miko hasn't yet bothered to start investigating. That's typical of her.
[20:32] *** Ozu Reiko [ozureiko@gekkokan.kirijo.ac.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:32] <@spiritflame> konbanwa ozu reiko
[20:32] * Ozu Reiko hops out of DenLiner, henshin belt and Rider Pass in hand.
[20:33] <David O`Cain> Hmm. Well, about the only things I can think of to get the investigation moving along is either light a fire under her ass, or we do our own investigating. Um, figuratively for the fire lighting, mind you. But if you wanna really light a fire under her, go nuts!
[20:34] * Ran Yakumo looks at Ozu Reiko.
[20:34] *** Ozu Reiko is a girl, about 5-foot-something, with black hair up in puffy pigtails. She's wearing a gothloli top, with a black miniskirt and black boots. Ignore the katana and the gun. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: "Sadistic Dance" -- HANGRY&ANGRY.

[20:35] <Ran Yakumo> Well that's an interesting outfit.
[20:35] <Ran Yakumo> I'm talking about Reimu Hakurei, David-san.
[20:36] <David O`Cain> Who is Reimu, then?
[20:36] <Ran Yakumo> Lighting a fire under her would be most dishonorable! You can't just set her miko robes alight. The scandal would shame her throughout Gensokyo. Everyone would be gossiping about the "stripper shrine maiden" for years!
[20:36] * Ozu Reiko takes out her cell phone, and looks up something on the browser.
[20:40] <Ran Yakumo> She's the shrine maiden of the Hakurei Temple that I was talking about with all of you the other night. A very lazy girl from what I've seen and heard. She's supposed to be a youkai exterminator, but she sure doesn't do much exterminating most of the time.
[20:41] <David O`Cain> I take it she just doesn't give a s[BLEEP]t unless it's really important. In this case, how Mima escaped and made her way here to the Hotel.
[20:42] * Ran Yakumo shrugs, which looks kind of odd since her tails all twitch as she does so.
[20:44] <David O`Cain> Still, the figurative approach would be the best bet anyhow if it's to get her moving.
[20:44] <Ran Yakumo> Figurative? What do you mean?
[20:45] <David O`Cain> Give some sort of motivation, what else?
[20:46] <Ran Yakumo> But why would you ever suggest lighting her skirt on fire though?
[20:48] <David O`Cain> Not getting the joke there, huh?
[20:49] <Ran Yakumo> Joke?
[20:50] * David O`Cain just looks at Ran
[20:51] <Ran Yakumo> :/
[20:52] <David O`Cain> Would you have me say a kick in the ass instead?
[20:53] <Ran Yakumo> A swift kick to her buttocks might actually make her do something. Including make her use one of her infamous right-hook punches on the one doing the kicking.
[20:54] <Ran Yakumo> Although I can think of one or two beings I'd *love* to see get punched comatose by Reimu. <__<
[20:54] <David O`Cain> Still, she needs something to get her going with regards to finding out who would wanna release Mima, and why.
[20:56] <Ran Yakumo> You're right. Mima was bound near the Hakurei Shrine. Maintaining it is her responsibility. Although she has a terrible time doing so given what goes on there all the time.
[20:58] <David O`Cain> Isn't there another miko at that shrine that could take over resposibilities of maintaining those seals?
[20:58] <Ran Yakumo> No, there isn't. Reimu's been alone for a long time now ever since her mother disappeared.
[21:01] <Ran Yakumo> I think her mother vanished over 15 years ago.
[21:02] <David O`Cain> Oh wow.
[21:02] <Ran Yakumo> She has no sisters either.
[21:02] <Ran Yakumo> So Reimu lives and runs the shrine all by herself.
[21:05] <David O`Cain> I see. So nobody else can take care of those seals, then?
[21:05] <Ran Yakumo> And the people of the Village tend to think that the shrine is actually haunted and mostly keep clear of it.
[21:07] <David O`Cain> Well, that doesn't help.
[21:09] <Ran Yakumo> The parties... ~__~;
[21:11] *** Hideki Kaze [AirKnight@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:11] <@spiritflame> konbanwa hideki kaze
[21:12] * Hideki Kaze walks in, looking over some letters
[21:12] <David O`Cain> Hey, Hideki.
[21:12] <Hideki Kaze> hello
[21:14] <Ran Yakumo> Greetings.
[21:14] * Hideki Kaze nods
[21:15] <Ran Yakumo> You are Matsumi's husband?
[21:16] <Hideki Kaze> yes I am
[21:16] * Ran Yakumo bows to Hideki.
[21:18] *** LOVELYgirl [amongimmortals@otherworld.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:18] <@spiritflame> konbanwa lovelygirl
[21:18] <Ran Yakumo> The parties at the Hakurei Shrine are what tend to keep humans away from it.
[21:18] <Ran Yakumo> Ah! The Lupa woman.
[21:19] * Hideki Kaze nods..
[21:19] * LOVELYgirl comes in, texting quite a bit with a worried look on her face
[21:20] * Hideki Kaze opens letters, looking over them and setting them aside
[21:20] <Ran Yakumo> Are you both all right?
[21:20] <Hideki Kaze> just looking over some things
[21:21] <Hideki Kaze> my wife has business back in minnesota tonight
[21:21] <LOVELYgirl> hey, the gensokyu woman
[21:21] * LOVELYgirl fills her water bottle in the sink with one hand, still texting with the other
[21:22] <David O`Cain> What's going on at home, Hideki?
[21:22] <Hideki Kaze> something from her past
[21:23] <Hideki Kaze> she said not to worry (see SS3 to see what he means)
[21:23] <David O`Cain> Oh, okay.
[21:23] <LOVELYgirl> this isn't good...
[21:23] <Ran Yakumo> Nothing too bad, I hope.
[21:24] <LOVELYgirl> they still haven't found Caroline and Dermott
[21:25] <Hideki Kaze> no I suppose not
[21:26] <Ran Yakumo> How long ago did they disappear?
[21:26] <LOVELYgirl> I don't really know, at least two days
[21:30] <Ran Yakumo> I hope you can locate them soon.
[21:30] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:30] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-alex
[21:30] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:30] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-catri
[21:31] * Chibi-Catri and Chibi-Alex both seem to emerge out of nowhere and DIVE at Miara. "LOOOOOOO-PAH!!"
[21:31] <LOVELYgirl> aes can't find them...
[21:33] * Chibi-Alex and Chibi-Catri both try to clamp onto Miara's waist and give her tail-pats!
[21:33] <Ran Yakumo> Ah! It's a Kit-assault!
[21:34] * LOVELYgirl is sitting on the counter behind the bar
[21:34] * Chibi-Catri is not detered by a mere bar!
[21:34] * Chibi-Alex still goes for Miara's waist. :3
[21:34] <LOVELYgirl> not now, kids.
[21:35] <David O`Cain> Hey, kits.
[21:35] <Chibi-Alex> Oh?
[21:36] <Chibi-Catri> It's always time for tail-pats! >:3
[21:37] <LOVELYgirl> i'm gonna see if i can find anything, it sounds like silla can get me in where they disappeared from
[21:37] * Chibi-Catri tries to look at what Miara is doing.
[21:38] <Chibi-Alex> Who's gone?
[21:39] <LOVELYgirl> Caroline and Dermot
[21:39] <Chibi-Alex> :O
[21:39] <Chibi-Alex> Lupas gone?!
[21:39] <Chibi-Catri> >:(
[21:40] <LOVELYgirl> ??
[21:40] <Chibi-Catri> We gotta find! No one going to hurt Lupas!
[21:41] <LOVELYgirl> they're not Lupa
[21:41] <LOVELYgirl> they're magic folk
[21:41] <Chibi-Alex> Still!
[21:41] <Chibi-Alex> Wanna help! >:(
[21:42] <LOVELYgirl> this isn't for children
[21:42] <LOVELYgirl> i have to go to a crime scene
[21:43] <David O`Cain> Oh.
[21:43] <LOVELYgirl> alright, here we go
[21:44] * LOVELYgirl texts Aes for a lift to the cottage
[21:44] *** LOVELYgirl [amongimmortals@otherworld.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (hopefully there will be something useful)
[21:44] <Chibi-Alex> :<
[21:44] <Chibi-Catri> :<
[21:45] * Chibi-Catri and Chibi-Alex are both depressed that they can't do anything to help Miara.
[21:45] <David O`Cain> Awww.
[21:45] <Ran Yakumo> That's all right, little Kits. Come over here and be with Aunty Ran!
[21:47] * Ran Yakumo shakes her tails playfully. =^ ^=
[21:51] <David O`Cain> Back to Gensokyo talk for a moment. What places are there I should know about whenever I should make a return trip there?
[21:54] * Chibi-Alex and Chibi-Catri quickly rush over to Ran and DIVE into her tails with loud giggles! :D :D
[21:54] <Ran Yakumo> ^___^
[21:55] <Ran Yakumo> There are many places actually. Which ones have you already heard about so far?
[21:55] <David O`Cain> Eientei and the Human Village thus far.
[22:00] <Ran Yakumo> Then we'll talk about another area next time. Right now, I should bring these little ones back home to their parents.
[22:00] <Ran Yakumo> Farewell until we next meet. ^__^
[22:01] <David O`Cain> Alright.
[22:01] *** Ran Yakumo [Nine-Tailed Strategist@EnclaveFedCom.Net(Pirated S] has left #suburbansenshi2 (CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN~!)
[22:01] *** Chibi-Alex [BoundlessExuberanceOfYouth@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Oo-jamba~!")
[22:01] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Gah-gah! :D)
[22:04] <David O`Cain> And it's just me now. (goes back to working on the puzzle)
[22:35] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:35] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsumi kaze
[22:35] * Matsumi Kaze walks out of the random door and closes it behind her
[22:38] <David O`Cain> Hey, Matsumi.
[22:40] <Matsumi Kaze> yessssh...
[22:40] <Matsumi Kaze> *hic*
[22:42] * Matsumi Kaze spiiiins
[22:44] <David O`Cain> Drunk, huh?
[22:48] <Matsumi Kaze> ALL HAIL THE HERRRROOOOES
[22:49] <Matsumi Kaze> wwwooooooooooot
[22:52] <Matsumi Kaze> >:D kicked robutt bot hehehee
[22:56] * Matsumi Kaze does a crane stance..and tumbles over, laughing
[23:00] <David O`Cain> Heh, that's good.
[23:00] <Matsumi Kaze> hahahahaha
[23:01] <Matsumi Kaze> ha..ha.......
[23:01] * Matsumi Kaze turns a little green
[23:02] * Matsumi Kaze scrambles over and throws up in a bucket
[23:03] <David O`Cain> Hoo boy.
[23:04] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh....
[23:07] * Matsumi Kaze keeps throwing up
[23:09] <David O`Cain> Yeah, you had too much, didn't you?
[23:11] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh....
[23:15] * David O`Cain gets Matsumi some water
[23:16] * Matsumi Kaze grabs the water and drinks
[23:18] <David O`Cain> So, what happened?
[23:20] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh......
[23:27] <David O`Cain> Matsumi?
[23:27] <Matsumi Kaze> ....drank too much....
[23:30] <Eliza McIntash> Hello everybody! :D
[23:30] *** Eliza McIntash has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:30] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eliza mcintash
[23:30] * Matsumi Kaze is leaning against a bucket....sweating a bit
[23:30] <David O`Cain> Heh. So, what was the celebratory drinking about?
[23:31] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah....Graham drank us all under the table...
[23:31] * Eliza McIntash rushes over to David. "Hi Mister O'Cain!"
[23:31] * Matsumi Kaze slowly gets up and stumbles a bit "hi, eliza...@_@"
[23:31] <Eliza McIntash> ^_^
[23:32] <Eliza McIntash> D:
[23:32] <Eliza McIntash> Matsumi are... are you okay?
[23:32] <David O`Cain> Er, hi, Eliza.
[23:32] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah..just..give me a moment
[23:33] * Eliza McIntash wrinkles her nose. "Ew... I smell something... somebody had better go call the Prinnies.
[23:34] * Matsumi Kaze pushes the bucket outside
[23:34] <Eliza McIntash> So David, I was wondering, are you a good cook?
[23:35] <Matsumi Kaze> sorry about that..yeah had celebatory drinks
[23:35] <Eliza McIntash> Do you have a dish you really like to prepare? I have been asking people about what they enjoy cooking, and asking if they want to contribute!
[23:36] <David O`Cain> I'm fairly decent. Why?
[23:36] <Eliza McIntash> I was wondering if you wanted to prepare anything, if I finally threw the pot-luck together, Mr. O'cain!
[23:38] <David O`Cain> Well, I suppose I could make something.
[23:40] * Matsumi Kaze opens a ginger ale and drinks
[23:40] <Eliza McIntash> Oh, you don't have to.
[23:41] <David O`Cain> Well, I mean for the pot-luck.
[23:41] <Eliza McIntash> I know. I mean you should not feel forced.
[23:43] <Eliza McIntash> If you don't feel like cooking, that would be perfectly find.
[23:43] <Eliza McIntash> I'd like to ask other people, but everybody seems to be busy now.
[23:46] * Eliza McIntash sits down, and drums her fingers.... "hmmmmmm."
[23:47] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[23:47] * Eliza McIntash walks over to the Arcade Game, and puts two coins in it.
[23:48] * Eliza McIntash starts playing, and instantly catches on to the controls.
[23:48] <Eliza McIntash> Huh, I need to dodge---HAH, oh, that looks important. Oh, it was a powerup! %_%
[23:48] <Eliza McIntash> ^_^
[23:49] <David O`Cain> Having fun?
[23:51] *** Eilean has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:51] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eilean
[23:51] <Eliza McIntash> I think so!
[23:51] * Eilean walks in, yawning
[23:51] <Eilean> hey all...
[23:51] * Eliza McIntash gyrates her body, and slaps the buttons and pulls the joystick quickly to the right.
[23:51] <David O`Cain> Hey, Eilean.
[23:53] * Eliza McIntash is focused on the game, and does not say anything, only a rapid sound of tapping comes from her hands.
[23:54] * Eilean walks over and watches over eliza's shoulder
[23:55] * Eliza McIntash has the high-score!
[23:56] * Eliza McIntash moves her hands almost too quickly to watch, and pushes the buttons like the arcade game is part of her body. The score counter is never still.
[23:58] <Eliza McIntash> AW NOOOOOO!
[23:58] <Eliza McIntash> Oh... neat---when you die once, you can keep going!
[23:59] <Eilean> well..yeah
[23:59] <Eilean> it's called lives
[23:59] <Eilean> which one are you playing anyway?
[00:00] * Eliza McIntash keeps moving the ship around with preternatural reflexes, and keeps hitting the boss's weak point. She does not answer.
[00:00] <Eilean> oh galagasomething, isn't it
[00:04] * Eliza McIntash still does not answer, and narrows her eyes, leaning forward. She miraculously dodges another attack.
[00:06] <Eilean> ugh fine...I'm going home
[00:06] <Eilean> night, mom
[00:07] <Matsumi Kaze> night, eilean
[00:07] *** Eilean has left #suburbansenshi2 (*teleports out*)
[00:08] <David O`Cain> Later.
[00:11] * Matsumi Kaze turns on the TV, switching to american news
[00:12] <David O`Cain> So, what's new?
[00:12] * Matsumi Kaze flips to the minnesota news
[00:12] <Newsreader> - clear and sunny...in other news..you have to check this out
[00:13] * Newsreader runs footage showing a group fighting off a large armored figure in yellow and blue metal armor..
[00:15] <Newsreader> after ten years...it seems the Zero-Men are back together again...but that's not the most surprising bit
[00:16] <Newsreader> it appears Sailor Q has also once again reappeared...joining her fellow superheroes in the fight and in a new costume to boot
[00:17] <David O`Cain> Damn. That's pretty cool.
[00:18] <Newsreader> for our newswatchers who are too young to remember..Sailor Q first appeared in the mid-90s, thought to have been an urban legend. She is now considered Minnestota's premir and greatest superhero..
[00:18] <Newsreader> now onto Lew Henny and the sports..Lew?
[00:18] * Matsumi Kaze turns off the TV
[00:18] <David O`Cain> Bet you had fun, huh?
[00:20] <Matsumi Kaze> nice to see the old gang again...
[00:21] <Matsumi Kaze> ..but this had to be done
[00:22] <Eliza McIntash> What did?
[00:22] * Eliza McIntash is standing there.
[00:23] <Matsumi Kaze> defeating this guy...
[00:23] <David O`Cain> Who was it, Matsumi?
[00:24] <Matsumi Kaze> maybe I should start from the beginning...
[00:24] <Matsumi Kaze> back in the..early 00s or so...I left the area and headed back to my homestate...
[00:25] <Matsumi Kaze> when I got there...I found out there were other superheroes opereating there..alot of them inspired by me
[00:25] <Matsumi Kaze> so...we joined together...me..Gemini Man..Timberwulf...Kalevala and Phazor
[00:25] <Matsumi Kaze> and we formed a group..called ourselves the Zero-Men because we never got any notice outside in the larger world
[00:26] <David O`Cain> Ah.
[00:26] <Matsumi Kaze> for about a few months or so..we fought alot of bad guys...
[00:27] <Matsumi Kaze> the cydrones....Oma the Electrical Man...The Vortex Master...stuff like that...
[00:27] <Matsumi Kaze> ...but the hardest was a robot by the name of Eon Man
[00:29] <Matsumi Kaze> he was apperently built by some scientist to be a sort of..long lasting mechanical defense device or something...
[00:29] <Matsumi Kaze> he had a carbonium body..and was powered by a phase ociolation battery..least that's how phazor described it...
[00:29] <Matsumi Kaze> anyway...
[00:29] <Matsumi Kaze> best we could guess..the scientist died..and the robot went a bit nutzo..
[00:30] <Matsumi Kaze> decided it had to destroy the present to protect both the past and future...
[00:30] <Eliza McIntash> So "Eon Man" was not a man at all?
[00:30] <Matsumi Kaze> we fought it and it nearly wipes the floor with us....
[00:30] <Matsumi Kaze> no..though it was in the form of a man
[00:31] <David O`Cain> Wait. Past and future by destroying the present? What?
[00:31] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah..made no sense to us...
[00:32] <Matsumi Kaze> anyway..it planned to take over an energy plant and cause a chain reaction..destroy the city
[00:32] <Matsumi Kaze> the thing was so powerful none of us could physically hurt it..not even Kalevala's magic had much effect..and he got his power from gods
[00:34] <Matsumi Kaze> at the last moment..Phazor managed to cobble together a device that when combined with Gemini Man's electromagnism shorted out some of the robot's circuts
[00:34] <Matsumi Kaze> we thought that would stop it..instead cause of that...phase..ocilation thingie...it simply caused it to time jump to the future...
[00:34] <David O`Cain> Lemme guess. It was a battery of the gods that was the power source. :P
[00:34] <Eliza McIntash> @_@ Complicated!
[00:34] <Matsumi Kaze> ....that future being today
[00:35] <Matsumi Kaze> um no..it wasn't
[00:35] <Eliza McIntash> #_#
[00:35] <David O`Cain> Eh, didn't hurt to guess.
[00:36] <Matsumi Kaze> so we fought it again today and....managed to finally destroy the thing
[00:37] <Eliza McIntash> Listening to all those big words makes me all tired.
[00:37] <Eliza McIntash> :D
[00:38] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah I guess it is fairly complicated
[00:40] <Eliza McIntash> Big... words.
[00:40] <Eliza McIntash> I dont' understand it... really. Wacky stuff. I'm glad you are alright today or then, whichever it was.
[00:41] <Matsumi Kaze> heh today, eliza...
[00:43] * Eliza McIntash looks back, a little vacant-eyed. "Aaaaah. Well, I'm sure glad it worked out, then." :D
[00:43] <Eliza McIntash> Anyway, I should rest tonight.
[00:43] <Eliza McIntash> So long Mrs. Kaze, Mr. O'Cain.
[00:43] * Eliza McIntash waves, and leaves.
[00:43] *** Eliza McIntash [0] has quit IRC
[00:43] <David O`Cain> Night, Eliza.
[00:46] <Matsumi Kaze> night Eliza
[00:48] <Matsumi Kaze> so yeah..busy day
[00:49] *** Simon Kerrick has joined #suburbansenshi2
[00:49] <@spiritflame> konbanwa simon kerrick
[00:49] <Simon Kerrick> A busy day, you say?
[00:51] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm
[00:52] <Simon Kerrick> I see.
[00:52] * Simon Kerrick pulls something shiny out of an umbrella bag.
[00:53] <Simon Kerrick> Yeeeeeah, looks like it's in good condition.
[00:54] *** Simon Kerrick has placed Gold and Onyx Clockwork Rod in Inventory Slot: 2
[00:54] <Simon Kerrick> So you sound tired, Matsumi? Also.... did something... die?
[00:58] <Matsumi Kaze> oh that?..don't worry about that...
[00:59] * Matsumi Kaze moves her hand and summons a spring breeze to blow the scenet away
[01:00] <David O`Cain> I better head home. Night, guys.
[01:00] <Simon Kerrick> Goodbye, Mr. Ocain.
[01:00] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC
[01:01] <Simon Kerrick> Matsumi, Thank the Gods he's gone. I think that David O'Cain is dependent on a drug.
[01:01] <Matsumi Kaze> hm what make syou say that?
[01:01] <Simon Kerrick> I have thought and thought, but the symptoms are all there about which one he's addicted to, I'm sure of what he's hooked on.
[01:02] <Simon Kerrick> There can be no doubt of which drug it is.
[01:02] <Simon Kerrick> <.<
[01:02] <Simon Kerrick> >,>
[01:03] <Matsumi Kaze> just say why....
[01:04] <Simon Kerrick> He's hooked on.... O'Cain!
[01:04] <Simon Kerrick> :D
[01:05] * Matsumi Kaze groaaans
[01:06] <Simon Kerrick> - MUAHAHAHAHAHA! -
[01:06] <Simon Kerrick> Gotcha. ;)
[01:11] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh such a bad joke
[01:12] <Simon Kerrick> But he's totally addicted. He spends LOADS of time with her!
[01:12] * Simon Kerrick laughs, pleased with himself.
[01:17] <Matsumi Kaze> haha
[01:21] <Simon Kerrick> Ah, I should get going then. As a certain powerful lady said, "Darkness is the time for action."
[01:21] * Simon Kerrick scoots away.
[01:22] * Simon Kerrick is away 
[01:25] <Matsumi Kaze> hmm...
[01:30] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[01:30] <@spiritflame> konbanwa souldier
[01:30] <Matsumi Kaze> hi guyver
[01:31] <Souldier> sup sis
[01:32] <Matsumi Kaze> not much...had a busy day...defeated an old enemy..again
[01:35] <Matsumi Kaze> hung out with some friends..got drunk
[01:41] * Souldier laughs
[01:41] <Souldier> You talk about the old enemy like you're chums
[01:42] <Matsumi Kaze> not really....
[01:42] <Matsumi Kaze> I need sleep
[01:42] <Matsumi Kaze> goodnight
[01:42] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[07:03] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[07:03] <@spiritflame> ohayo royaltwin
[07:04] * RoyalTwin yawns
[07:05] <RoyalTwin> Why....am I here this early?
[07:06] * Natalia is balanced on the back of a couch, fully robed and mask on, staring around the room in observation
[07:07] * RoyalTwin flops on a couch
[07:08] * RoyalTwin looks up at Natalia "Why do you have so much energy already?"
[07:08] <Natalia> I may be spoiled but I did learn to rise with the sun
[07:09] <RoyalTwin> I prefer to sleep in
[07:09] <Natalia> Then why didn't you?
[07:10] * RoyalTwin mutters something about protecting his favorite fox
[07:12] * Natalia leans down...yet still manages to stay perched atop the backrest, "You don't need to protect me so early in the morning. I'd have thought a palace guard would have followed me..."
[07:12] * RoyalTwin shakes his head
[07:12] <RoyalTwin> I prefer to protect you myself
[07:13] * Natalia steps off the back rest and stands over him, "And what makes you think I need protecting?"
[07:15] <RoyalTwin> I know you can protect yourself....but I care about you. That's why I follow you...to protect you....and to keep you all to myself as much as possible.
[07:16] * Natalia crouches, nearly sitting on top of him, "Is that so?"
[07:23] * Natalia stands up straight...and steps off the couch
[07:25] * Natalia opens a portal, but takes a minute to glance back over him. He appears to have fallen asleep.
[07:25] <Natalia> You shouldn't have followed me here so early
[07:25] * Natalia steps into the portal
[07:26] *** Natalia [natalia[SERVER NOT FOUND]] has left #suburbansenshi2
[07:26] * RoyalTwin reaches out, grabbing hold of natlia....too late ><
[07:27] * RoyalTwin mutters irritatedly, rolling off the couch and summons his own portal, reaching in to grab Natalia's hand and follow her
[07:27] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Really, Adair, you're far too brash at times.)
[07:31] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[07:31] <@spiritflame> ohayo royaltwin
[07:31] * RoyalTwin pulls Natalia back in, waltzing with her
[07:31] *** Natalia [natalia[SERVER NOT FOUND]] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[07:31] <@spiritflame> ohayo natalia
[07:31] <Natalia> O_O......
[07:33] * Natalia has suddenly found herself going from the darkness of her portal back to the hotel....and dancing
[07:35] * RoyalTwin grins
[07:36] * RoyalTwin pulls Natalia onto the couch with him
[07:37] * Natalia is still rather shocked to find herself back here again
[07:39] <Natalia> So...shall I take that as an answer to my question? Or will you answer properly?
[07:40] <RoyalTwin> I'm royal, and have always been spoiled, and I'm rather selfish....I've taken a great interest in you.....and I don't want to share you.
[07:40] <RoyalTwin> Is that a good answer?
[07:43] * Natalia pulls off her mask, "An interest, hm?"
[07:44] <RoyalTwin> I really like you ><
[07:44] <RoyalTwin> And I don't want you to be anyone else's.
[07:44] <RoyalTwin> Or I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of asking to court you!
[07:45] * Natalia gives a bit of a smile at this statement
[07:49] * RoyalTwin takes Natalia's hand and is blushing fiercely as he puts a ring on her finger, silver with a saphire main stone, but diamonds on either side of it
[07:50] <RoyalTwin> Your mother said it was okay. >>
[07:50] <RoyalTwin> It'll be a while....
[07:50] <RoyalTwin> BUt... you don't have to answer yet
[07:50] <RoyalTwin> >>
[07:50] <RoyalTwin> <<
[07:50] <Natalia> ......
[07:50] <Natalia> wait what?
[07:50] <RoyalTwin> >>
[07:50] <RoyalTwin> I told you
[07:50] <RoyalTwin> I don't want to share you.
[07:51] <RoyalTwin> I'm willing to wait and you don't have to accept. You don't even have to answer yet.
[07:51] <RoyalTwin> Just....think about it
[07:52] * Natalia blushes furiously
[07:53] <Natalia> So..so soon?
[07:53] <Natalia> I didn't know...you'd ask so quickly
[07:53] <RoyalTwin> >>
[07:53] <RoyalTwin> <<
[07:54] <RoyalTwin> I didn't think i'd ask so quickly either
[07:54] <RoyalTwin> but.... I've been under pressure from the advisors to be serious about this...and...I can wait. Even if it takes a hundred years.
[07:55] * Natalia leans across to kiss him
[07:57] <Natalia> Give me...two years...when I turn 18
[07:58] * RoyalTwin blushes and returns the kiss
[07:59] <RoyalTwin> I'll wait two years...keep the ring on, though....I....rather like it on you...and I don't want anyone to try to steal you from me.
[08:01] * Natalia gives a soft huff of a laugh, "My sister's going to be pissed...."
[08:04] <RoyalTwin> I don't care
[08:04] * RoyalTwin pulls Natalia into his lap
[08:04] <RoyalTwin> You're mine.
[08:04] <Natalia> I don't care either...that's why I'm laughing
[08:05] * Natalia nestles firmly into his lap
[08:05] <Natalia> And here I thought you were going to order me to marry you...
[08:08] * RoyalTwin hauls Natalia over his shoulder and walks into a mirror, carrying her through it
[08:08] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Why would I order you to marry me? I'm not that much of a jerk.)
[08:08] <Natalia> >>
[08:09] *** Natalia [natalia[SERVER NOT FOUND]] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Because you were a week ago...)
[10:38] *** Vinxcha has joined #suburbansenshi2
[10:38] <@spiritflame> ohayo vinxcha
[10:39] * Vinxcha comes in from the stairs, and goes over to look at the restaurant menu
[10:41] *** Graham Langford has joined #suburbansenshi2
[10:41] <@spiritflame> ohayo graham langford
[10:41] * Graham Langford sticks his head out of the random door..then walks in, looking around
[10:41] <Graham Langford> huh..she's not here..
[10:41] * Vinxcha sniffs, and looks intensely at Graham a moment
[10:42] * Vinxcha looks at Graham Langford.
[10:42] *** Graham Langford is tall lanky young man with messy brown hair and green eyes. He speaks with a midwestern accent.
His image Song is: .

[10:43] <Vinxcha> And what, exactly, are you?
[10:43] * Graham Langford digs in his jean pocket and places a phone ontop of the bar
[10:44] <Graham Langford> huh?..oh I'm Graham
[10:44] <Graham Langford> just dropping off a friend's phone
[10:44] <Vinxcha> That doesn't answer the question.
[10:44] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[10:44] <@spiritflame> ohayo royaltwin
[10:44] * RoyalTwin strolls in happily
[10:45] <Graham Langford> I'm me?...does that help >>.
[10:45] <Vinxcha> No.
[10:46] <Graham Langford> oh..yeah you're a...lupa aren'tyou
[10:46] <Vinxcha> However, I believe I would like to talk to you at a later date.
[10:48] <Graham Langford> um...ok?
[10:48] <Vinxcha> And you're...not Lupa, or Human. Not anymore, I'd wager.
[10:48] * Vinxcha looks at RoyalTwin.
[10:48] *** RoyalTwin is the twin of Adair. He too has fair skin and black hair, worn short. His eyes are much like his twin sister's, in the fact they are a dark blue that resembles the sky at dusk. He is normally seen wearing black pants, a black shirt, and a coat like Adair's.
His image Song is: "Blue Eyes" by Within Temptation.

[10:49] <Graham Langford> ..no...not really
[10:50] <Vinxcha> And how can you be contacted?
[10:51] <Graham Langford> I have a cell phone?
[10:52] * RoyalTwin is currently sighing softly
[10:53] <RoyalTwin> >>
[10:53] <RoyalTwin> <<
[10:53] <Vinxcha> And what is the number?
[10:54] * Graham Langford digs in his pocket...and writes it down on a piece of paper..giving it
[10:57] * Vinxcha takes it. "Thanks. My name is Vinxcha."
[10:58] * Vinxcha looks at Adair.
[10:58] *** Adair is a tall young girl about 17 with long black hair normally braided back. Her eyes are a dark blue and her skin is very fair. She is commonly seen wearing knee-high boots, dressy black capris, a black tank top, and a long black trenchcoat.
image Song is: "The Escapist" by Nightwish.

[10:58] <Graham Langford> um..Graham..I should go...
[10:58] * RoyalTwin smirks
[11:00] * Vinxcha nods to Graham
[11:00] * Graham Langford opens the random door several times till he gets St Paul again
[11:00] * Vinxcha continues looking at the menu
[11:02] * Graham Langford walks through the door and closes it behind him
[11:02] *** Graham Langford has left #suburbansenshi2
[11:05] * Vinxcha writes down quite a few notes once Graham leaves
[11:07] * Vinxcha finally turns her attention back to the young man.
[11:09] <Vinxcha> There are many worlds represented here. Which are you from?
[11:12] <RoyalTwin> Hm? Unmei
[11:19] <Vinxcha> Where is it?
[11:20] <Vinxcha> And what are its' people like?
[11:31] * Vinxcha takes the salad and bowl of meat she ordered and goes up the stairs
[11:31] * Vinxcha is away 
[12:47] <Yaijinden> I set my sail - fly the wind, it will take me
[12:47] <Yaijinden> Back to my home sweet home ♫
[12:47] * Yaijinden hums the tune along
[13:05] * RoyalTwin is back
[13:05] * RoyalTwin is wearing a simple silver band on his ring finger ^_^
[13:10] * a dishpan falls from the ceiling aimed for his head
[13:10] * RoyalTwin dodges
[13:11] * a rubber chicken falls from the ceiling
[13:15] * RoyalTwin slices through the rubber chicken ^_^
[13:17] <Miki Kaze> hi!
[13:17] * Miki Kaze is hanging upside down from a rope
[13:18] <RoyalTwin> ^_^ Were you trying to hurt the crown prince of Unmei?
[13:19] <Miki Kaze> maaaaaybe :D
[13:23] <Miki Kaze> :D :D :D
[13:30] <Yaijinden> She does that.
[13:31] * Miki Kaze waves to yai!!!
[13:31] <Miki Kaze> hi yai!
[13:37] *** Miki Kaze [Princess_Air@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (weeee)
[16:49] * RoyalTwin yawns
[16:50] *** Natalia [natalia[SERVER NOT FOUND]] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:50] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa natalia
[16:51] * RoyalTwin grins and hurries to pull Natalia into a hug
[16:51] * Natalia steps out of a random mirror, wearing an elegant kimono
[16:51] * Natalia blushes softly and hugs him back
[16:52] <Natalia> I um...I finished my lessons for the day
[17:04] * Natalia pulls out of the...really long hug...>>...and sits down on a couch
[17:06] <RoyalTwin> Good! Though...I suggest you avoid the advisors.
[17:06] <Natalia> Why?
[17:24] <RoyalTwin> Because they're going to try to tell you to dress more formally
[17:25] <Natalia> >>
[17:25] <Natalia> I went from being your "fake" girlfriend to your real fiancee in less then two weeks...they can chill it
[17:26] * RoyalTwin laughs softly "They'd beg to differ and they're trying to encourage me to encourage you that we should marry sooner. I told them we have no intentions of marrying before we're both ready."
[17:27] * ??? aims her gun at remi...
[17:27] <Natalia> I need to be 18 first...I won't marry until then.
[17:27] * RoyalTwin nods "Despite the fact that 16 means you're an adult...but I'd prefer to wait anyways."
[17:29] <Natalia> If they're going to argue with me, I'll make it 25
[17:30] * ??? fires a rubber bullet at Remi
[17:30] * RoyalTwin gets hit ><
[17:30] <RoyalTwin> OW
[17:30] <RoyalTwin> WHO IN THE HELL FIRED THAT?
[17:31] * RoyalTwin 's wolf ears suddenly pop out as well as his tail, bristling in irritation
[17:31] * ??? puts in another bullet...and aims
[17:33] <RoyalTwin> Natalia, do you have a mirror on you or a glass of water?
[17:33] * ??? fires another rubber bullet at Remi
[17:34] * RoyalTwin gets hit again ><
[17:34] <RoyalTwin> What the hell! ><
[17:35] * Natalia hands him a small hand mirror in her kimono
[17:36] * RoyalTwin gazes into the mirror, using it to scry
[17:36] * RoyalTwin figures out who it is shooting him ><
[17:37] <RoyalTwin> - Your sister's friend....better stop...or I swear she'll be facing a nasty hex. -
[17:37] <Natalia> Tell her that, not me
[17:39] * RoyalTwin summons a hawk, ties a piece of blood-red paper on it and sends it off through a mirror
[17:40] * Catriona texts ???     Keep firing at Remi and he might hex you
[17:40] *** Catriona [c_langister@secrethideout.net] has quit IRC
[17:42] * ??? texts Catty     like I'm scared of that...but ok
[17:43] * RoyalTwin sighs
[17:43] * Natalia frowns, "What sort of hex is that?"
[17:48] * RoyalTwin pulls out a small book and shows Natalia the hex
[17:49] * Natalia looks at it
[17:51] * RoyalTwin explains how the hex causes the victim to break out in hives, and find themselves with an extremely weak stomach for several days
[17:53] <Natalia> I see
[17:54] * RoyalTwin explains that the hives last for an entire week
[17:54] <RoyalTwin> I could teach it to you...
[17:54] <RoyalTwin> If the advisors get too pushy you could hex them
[17:54] * Natalia giggles and gets a mischevious grin on her face
[17:57] <Natalia> I would love to hex those nuisances you listen to every day
[17:57] * RoyalTwin raises an eyebrow, "You're up to something."
[17:57] <Natalia> Maybe hex my father, too...>>
[17:59] <RoyalTwin> I won't argue
[18:07] * Natalia gets to her feet
[18:08] <RoyalTwin> Let's go get dinner
[18:10] <Natalia> Alright
[18:13] * RoyalTwin smiles, leading Natalia into the restaurant
[18:13] * RoyalTwin is away: dinner
[18:14] * Natalia is away 
[20:04] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:04] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[20:05] * David O`Cain walks into the Lobby from the Tokyo door, and then sits on a sofa
[20:05] <David O`Cain> Huh. Thought there'd be someone here.
[20:06] * RoyalTwin is back
[20:06] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:06] <@spiritflame> konbanwa solarchos
[20:06] <David O`Cain> Oh hey.
[20:07] <Solarchos> Hello David. I hear you had a nice visit with "Nine-tails" last night.
[20:08] * Solarchos is looking around the Lobby for someone.
[20:09] <David O`Cain> Yeah, Ran was here. Talked a little bit about Reimu and trying to get her off her ass.
[20:10] <David O`Cain> She didn't seem to like the term "light a fire under her ass" when I was speaking figuratively, but then mentioned doing so literally.
[20:11] <Solarchos> Heh, that's Ran for you. Remember, she's not from outside Gensokyo and she's a Youkai.
[20:11] * Natalia is back
[20:11] * Natalia managed to put her robes back on...and her identity is hidden again
[20:12] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:12] <@spiritflame> konbanwa kitsune no hime
[20:12] <Solarchos> Ahh! Love!
[20:13] * Solarchos waves eagerly to Inu-Kit!
[20:13] <Kitsune no Hime> Hello
[20:14] * Solarchos quickly goes over to hug Inu-Kit, giving her a kiss in the process.
[20:14] <David O`Cain> Still, from what I've been told, Reimu's nothing more than a bum miko. Allowing Mima to get loose, and cause hell here.
[20:15] * Kitsune no Hime returns the kiss softly
[20:17] * RoyalTwin hugs his cloaked fiancee tightly
[20:17] <RoyalTwin> I promise not to say your name
[20:17] <David O`Cain> Maybe a literal kick in the ass may be needed to get her motivated for all I know.
[20:18] * Natalia returns the hug and nestles into his arms
[20:18] * Solarchos waves to the unknown fox-girl.
[20:19] <Solarchos> What's the matter, love? You seem a bit subdued tonight.
[20:20] <David O`Cain> So, what do we do, Solar?
[20:21] <Kitsune no Hime> I'm okay
[20:21] <Solarchos> Bum miko, David? XD
[20:21] * Natalia does not wave back
[20:22] <Solarchos> I've heard of Reimu being called a lot of things, but "bum miko" isn't one of them.
[20:23] <RoyalTwin> Don't cast that hext now...that would be cruel...plus you might hit your mother..."
[20:23] <David O`Cain> Well, she seemed to be good for nothing other than resolving stuff in Gensokyo.
[20:24] <Solarchos> That's apparently what the shrine maidens of the Hakurei Temple are meant to do.
[20:25] * Natalia elbows him, "Shh!"
[20:25] <Solarchos> How are you feeling tonight, love?
[20:26] * Solarchos sits down with Inu-Kit on the couch and runs his hand through her tails.
[20:26] <David O`Cain> Anyway, how soon should we head to Gensokyo and figure out just what the hell happened?
[20:26] * Kitsune no Hime snuggles tightly against Solar, "I'm feeling alright."
[20:27] <Solarchos> Are you sure?
[20:28] <Kitsune no Hime> Yes
[20:28] * Solarchos starts massaging Inu-Kit's neck and shoulders.
[20:29] * Kitsune no Hime leans forward a bit. The massage feels nice.
[20:30] <Solarchos> Hopefully in the next day or so. I really want to find out what's happening there.
[20:30] * RoyalTwin coughs
[20:31] <RoyalTwin> Dear Silent Sorceress.... How about we go relax in the hot spring? >>
[20:31] <RoyalTwin> I promise I'll wear a pair of shorts.
[20:31] <David O`Cain> Sounds fair. Might even throw in a couple of friends to join us, Solar.
[20:31] * Natalia nods
[20:32] <Kitsune no Hime> You're going again?
[20:33] <Solarchos> To Gensokyo, love? We have to. If something bad has happened there we have to investigate. After everything they've done for us in the past we have to help them if the need arises.
[20:33] * Solarchos scratches Inu-Kit behind her ears as he says this.
[20:34] <Kitsune no Hime> I suppose you're right
[20:35] * Natalia makes her way off to the hot springs
[20:35] * Natalia is away 
[20:37] <Solarchos> Besides, love. They owe us for the assistance we've given them in the past. Our fates are intertwined.
[20:38] * Kitsune no Hime nods a bit
[20:39] <David O`Cain> Question, though, is where would we even start our detective work?
[20:39] * RoyalTwin is away 
[20:41] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:41] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsumi kaze
[20:41] * Matsumi Kaze sits on the beach, looking over the ocean
[20:44] <Solarchos> What did Ran say about it last night, David?
[20:45] * Kitsune no Hime sighs a bit
[20:45] * Solarchos keeps massaging Inu-Kit's neck and shoulders.
[20:45] <David O`Cain> Well, she mentioned the Hakurei Shrine itself, as well as some sort of ruin nearby. I think on the last bit.
[20:46] <Solarchos> Then we should probably investigate there first. Hopefully Reimu's all right.
[20:46] <Solarchos> Is there anything I can get for you, love?
[20:47] <David O`Cain> By the way, what does she look like, anyway? Probably need to know that so that everyone has a good idea.
[20:47] * Kitsune no Hime shakes her head
[20:52] <Solarchos> Reimu? She's pretty distinctive, that's for sure.
[20:53] <David O`Cain> Yeah, man. Her.
[20:54] * Matsumi Kaze is away: shouldn't be here...
[20:55] <Solarchos> Long lush brown hair, red eyes, fair complextion. She usually wears a red and white vest that's open in the sides, a long red skirt with white frill trim, flared detached sleeves that are tied at her elbows, and a big red hair bow.
[20:56] <Solarchos> calls up a picture on his dataslate for David.
[20:56] * Kitsune no Hime gets to her feet
[20:56] * Solarchos gets up with Inu-Kit.
[20:56] <David O`Cain> Okay. (opens up a vid-window for the pic)
[20:57] <Solarchos> Going somewhere, love?
[20:57] <Solarchos> Let me help you then.
[20:58] <David O`Cain> Ah, okay. A little cute, but probably expected from the place.
[20:59] * Solarchos reaches down as he gets behind Inu-Kit and starts massaging the base of her spine.
[21:00] * Kitsune no Hime sighs
[21:01] <Solarchos> Something's bothering you, love. Please tell me.
[21:02] <Kitsune no Hime> I'm fine
[21:03] <Solarchos> Hopefully better now than you were earlier.
[21:04] <Solarchos> David, I first met Reimu ten years ago. She hasn't aged since that day.
[21:05] <David O`Cain> Really? Kinda like us in our own ways in the aging department?
[21:05] *** CrimsonTamer [BaskervilleLionTamer@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:05] <@spiritflame> konbanwa crimsontamer
[21:06] * CrimsonTamer dances in~
[21:06] <Solarchos> Hello Jillian.
[21:07] * Solarchos strokes Inu-Kit's ears and hugs her from behind.
[21:07] <CrimsonTamer> Hi ^^
[21:07] <David O`Cain> Evening.
[21:08] <Solarchos> I think I understand what's wrong, love.
[21:09] <Solarchos> You're worried about this upcoming trip to Gensokyo, aren't you?
[21:09] <Kitsune no Hime> I have a lot of things on my mind
[21:11] <Solarchos> Including being worried about me.
[21:11] * Solarchos gives Inu-Kit another kiss.
[21:11] <Kitsune no Hime> That's part of it i guess
[21:12] <David O`Cain> Is something wrong?
[21:13] <Kitsune no Hime> It's just been a long day
[21:13] <Solarchos> She's concerned about a bunch of things. Our new child, me, some of the other things that are going on.
[21:14] <David O`Cain> Other things? Like what, if I may?
[21:16] * Kitsune no Hime puts her hand to her stomach, and stares blankly ahead of her, "Nothing I really want to talk about."
[21:17] <Solarchos> ...
[21:17] <David O`Cain> Solar?
[21:18] <Solarchos> Something's bothering you a lot, love. But if you don't want to say anything right now, that's okay. I don't want to see you being upset for too long.
[21:19] <Solarchos> Personally, I enjoy seeing you being happy and playful.
[21:21] <Kitsune no Hime> I know you do
[21:26] <Solarchos> Let's head off to bed, love. You must be tired.
[21:26] *** CrimsonButterfly has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:26] <@spiritflame> konbanwa crimsonbutterfly
[21:26] <Kitsune no Hime> I suppose
[21:26] * CrimsonButterfly looks at Crimson Butterfly.
[21:26] *** This user has been banned.

[21:26] <Solarchos> <__<
[21:27] * CrimsonButterfly smirks as she enters from a mirror
[21:27] <CrimsonButterfly> Inu! My dear! It's been far too long
[21:27] <Solarchos> Good night, David. We'll talk more tomorrow.
[21:27] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I could have swore I saw Kurisutaru just now.)
[21:28] * Kitsune no Hime is carried off to bed
[21:28] *** Kitsune no Hime [madamed'amestris@EnclaveFedCom.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (>> no time to talk now...maybe tomorrow...)
[21:29] <David O`Cain> Night, Solar and Inu-Kit.
[21:30] <CrimsonButterfly> ........
[21:30] <CrimsonButterfly> - Natalia, I know you and Remi are here. -
[21:32] * David O`Cain looks at CrimsonButterfly.
[21:32] *** CrimsonButterfly is your average everyday CrimsonButterfly

[21:33] * RoyalTwin is back
[21:33] <David O`Cain> And who are you?
[21:35] * RoyalTwin blinks....
[21:35] <RoyalTwin> M-Mother....
[21:35] * Natalia is back
[21:35] <Natalia> Oh....
[21:35] <RoyalTwin> N-Natalia....um....you...you know....my...my mother... >>
[21:35] <David O`Cain> ?
[21:36] * CrimsonButterfly smiles "My dear, Natalia... You have full permission to hex your father if you like...."
[21:36] <CrimsonButterfly> In fact...I'll encourage it
[21:36] <Natalia> >>...
[21:38] <CrimsonButterfly> Is there a problem, Lady Natalia Amestris?
[21:39] <Natalia> Problem....?? No...no problem...
[21:40] <CrimsonButterfly> Wonderful! I'm glad you see things so well
[21:40] <CrimsonButterfly> I can't wait for you to become my daughter.
[21:41] * Natalia mutters something under her breath and sighs
[21:41] * Natalia gives a bit of a smile
[21:44] <CrimsonButterfly> I understand about how you wish to wait. I waiited over a hundred years to marry my love. So you two take all the time you need. Stay here at the hotel if you need.
[21:45] <CrimsonButterfly> ^^
[21:45] * Natalia gives a soft nod
[21:46] <CrimsonButterfly> Anyways... I shall take my leave
[21:46] *** CrimsonButterfly has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:46] <CrimsonTamer> Who...was that?
[21:46] <David O`Cain> I'm not sure, honestly.
[21:47] <Natalia> As much as I hate using it...my legal name is Langister....><
[21:49] * RoyalTwin laughs softly, "My mother will never call you by your legal name."
[21:49] <Natalia> I wasn't given my mother's name...
[21:50] <RoyalTwin> She still doesn't approve."
[21:50] <Natalia> Of what?
[21:50] <RoyalTwin> Your father.
[21:51] <Natalia> Then that's something we have in common I guess...though if she doesn't like him...why is it she adores us so much?
[21:53] * RoyalTwin laughs softly, "Your mother was one of her best soldiers."
[21:54] <Natalia> Yes well...I'm not made of just my mother...
[21:55] <RoyalTwin> Yes, but you're the only one who stayed true to the Amestris bloodline and didn't join the Ghost Foxes.
[21:55] <RoyalTwin> You're a sorceress..
[21:56] <RoyalTwin> Not to mention the fact that once we marry...you'll become a Blacklight."
[21:57] * Natalia gives a bit of a nod, "I suppose that all makes sense."
[21:58] * David O`Cain opens a vid-window and starts up a word search puzzle
[21:59] <Natalia> Perhaps we should take our conversation elsewhere...
[22:01] <Natalia> We seem to be disrupting the peace and quiet here
[22:03] <David O`Cain> Meh, it's fine.
[22:05] * RoyalTwin nods
[22:06] <Natalia> You seem incredibly quiet for being okay with our conversation, David...
[22:07] * RoyalTwin leads Natalia through a mirror
[22:07] <David O`Cain> Well, I don't have any real input on it, honestly.
[22:08] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Really, Adair, you're far too brash at times.)
[22:08] * Natalia is pulled through O__O
[22:08] *** Natalia [natalia[SERVER NOT FOUND]] has left #suburbansenshi2
[22:11] <David O`Cain> See ya, then.
[22:20] * CrimsonTamer is clearly confused
[22:23] * David O`Cain shrugs and goes back to his puzzle
[22:35] * CrimsonTamer sighs
[22:37] <David O`Cain> Something wrong?
[22:38] *** ChevalierdeLeon has joined #suburbansenshi2
[22:38] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chevalierdeleon
[22:43] <David O`Cain> Hello.
[22:44] * ChevalierdeLeon gives a soft wave hello...he looks exhausted but manages to wrap his arms around Jillian.
[22:45] * CrimsonTamer happily wraps her arms around Wyatt!
[22:45] <CrimsonTamer> You look so tired....what happened?
[22:46] <ChevalierdeLeon> Had to help with something...drained a lot of energy
[22:49] * CrimsonTamer frowns worriedly
[22:52] <CrimsonTamer> Perhaps we should stay here at the hotel tonight
[22:52] * CrimsonTamer leads Wyatt to a couch
[22:52] <ChevalierdeLeon> Sure...
[22:56] * ChevalierdeLeon holds onto Jillian as he lays on his couch...
[22:56] * ChevalierdeLeon falls asleep almost immediately
[22:57] * ChevalierdeLeon is away: zzzz
[22:59] <David O`Cain> Aww.
[22:59] * Matsumi Kaze is back
[22:59] * Matsumi Kaze lays on the sand...
[23:02] * CrimsonTamer giggles softly, stroking Wyatt's hair
[23:02] <CrimsonTamer> He's so cute when he's exhausted....
[23:03] * David O`Cain walks outside, "Oh, hey, Matsumi."
[23:04] * CrimsonTamer hefts Wyatt onto Leon, and uses her chain to get wyatt to their room
[23:04] *** CrimsonTamer [BaskervilleLionTamer@abyss.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Back to Paris!)
[23:05] * Matsuo Shin sits on the beach as well
[23:05] *** Matsuo Shin [Shin@history.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[23:05] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsuo shin
[23:05] <David O`Cain> Evening, Matsuo.
[23:06] <Matsuo Shin> hey there
[23:12] * Matsuo Shin gazes out at the water
[23:18] <David O`Cain> What's up?
[23:19] <Matsuo Shin> nothing really
[23:23] <Matsuo Shin> just..pondering something
[23:25] <Matsuo Shin> ....just wondering if I'm getting paranoid...
[23:31] <David O`Cain> Paranoid? You? Naaaaah.
[23:33] <Matsuo Shin> ..I better go...
[23:33] *** Matsuo Shin [Shin@history.um.u-tokyo.ac.jp] has left #suburbansenshi2 (.need to think)
[23:35] <David O`Cain> Later, man.
[23:35] <David O`Cain> Hmm.
[23:39] <Matsumi Kaze> hm?
[23:42] <David O`Cain> Any idea what he was talking about?
[23:43] <Matsumi Kaze> nope
[23:48] <Matsumi Kaze> I don't always know what goes on with him
[23:49] <David O`Cain> Alright.
[23:50] <David O`Cain> So, how've you been, Matsumi?
[23:50] <Matsumi Kaze> ok I suppose
[23:52] <David O`Cain> That's good.
[23:58] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm
[00:09] <Yaijinden> Talking is overrated!
[00:12] <Matsumi Kaze> hi yai
[00:15] <David O`Cain> Hey, Yai.
[00:21] <Matsumi Kaze> how goes things
[00:48] <Matsumi Kaze> well he went quiet
[00:50] <David O`Cain> Yep.
[01:01] <David O`Cain> I better get home. Catch you later, Matsumi.
[01:03] <Matsumi Kaze> seeya, david
[01:05] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (And good night.)
[01:11] <Yaijinden> I do that, yeah.
[01:11] <Yaijinden> It's less a quiet and more an easily-distracted.
[01:12] <Matsumi Kaze> oh hi yai
[01:21] <Matsumi Kaze> what's up
[01:25] <Yaijinden> Eyes, watching. Myself, and others.
[01:26] <Matsumi Kaze> others?
[01:27] <Yaijinden> There's always Something stirring.
[01:27] <Yaijinden> I'm letting that part go by.
[01:27] <Matsumi Kaze> creepy
[01:27] * Yaijinden half-smiles, gaze unfocused
[01:30] <Yaijinden> It's not my interest, it's not my place. Most of the interests I've had of the past several months have been...
[01:31] <Yaijinden> ...well, specifically narrow.
[01:33] <Matsumi Kaze> ooooh
[01:36] <Yaijinden> Shaping things.
[01:36] <Yaijinden> Two plus more.
[01:39] <Yaijinden> It's not a notion easily communicated.
[01:40] <Yaijinden> Not without direct transmission, and I don't fancy I have a way to do that that wouldn't also overwrite other things.
[01:42] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah
[01:45] <Matsumi Kaze> I better get some sleep..night
[01:45] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[01:46] <Yaijinden> Sands through fingers defense.
[02:07] <Yaijinden> All this me, and it's not quite there.
[02:32] <Yaijinden> ...yes, this takes me back to my Livejournal days.
[02:33] * Yaijinden chuckles, picking himself up off the floor, and heads Elsewhere
[02:33] * Yaijinden is away: watch me vagueblog about everything, forever
[16:29] <Souldier: Demonized> heh heh heh heh heh
[16:29] <Souldier: Demonized> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[16:29] * Simon Kerrick looks at Souldier: Demonized.
[16:29] *** Souldier: Demonized is Souldier's dark side... someone screwed up didn't they? Tribal tattoos line his body enforcing restraint, his brown eyes, now a raging red and his skin has a darker tone. His usual feeling of gentleness is gone, replaced by feral anger.
His image Song is: Memories of The World Tree - Labyrinth VI: The Cyclopean Haunt.

[16:30] <Souldier: Demonized> Matsuo Shin.
[16:30] <Souldier: Demonized> His body.
[16:30] <Souldier: Demonized> Is NOT ready
[16:30] * Souldier: Demonized vanishes in a swirl of ebil CGI
[16:30] *** Souldier: Demonized [NO_NAME@???.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (The darkness. It merely hides the light...)
[16:31] * @RiderHeroProject changes topic to `TONIGHT at 20:00 in Gingaplex. Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze and Wizard: Movie Taisen Ultimatum Directors Cut`
[17:18] * Souldier: Demonized KICKS THE DOOR OPEN.
[17:18] * Souldier: Demonized walks in like he owns the damn place and sits down on a couch
[17:19] <Souldier: Demonized> Well then weakling. I have an announcement to make for you
[17:19] * Souldier: Demonized points to the left. "YOU shall receive a package in the mail "
[17:20] <Souldier: Demonized> Write this down, boy. 1312 0250 0000 6517 9354
[17:20] <Souldier: Demonized> When you open the package. You will find the contents to your liking. But I ask. Would you like to know now? Or await the surprise?
[17:25] <Souldier: Demonized> very well. Wait you shall.
[17:25] <Souldier: Demonized> heh heh heh heh heh
[17:26] *** Souldier: Demonized [NO_NAME@???.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Do track the package. The USPS is....... rather unreliable.)
[19:03] *** @Texas_Samurai [shiny@lonestar.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:03] *** @spiritflame sets mode +o @Texas_Samurai

[19:03] <@spiritflame> konbanwa @texas_samurai
[19:03] <@Texas_Samurai> ^^
[19:03] * @Texas_Samurai hums t'herself, cleanin' th' lobby
[19:03] *** CrimsonTamer [BaskervilleLionTamer@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:03] <@spiritflame> konbanwa crimsontamer
[19:03] * CrimsonTamer laughs excitedly, dancing into the lobby in her bikini
[19:04] <@Texas_Samurai> Howdy Miss Jillian!
[19:04] <@Texas_Samurai> How's things?
[19:05] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:05] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain
[19:05] <CrimsonTamer> Wonderful!
[19:05] <David O`Cain> Evening, you two.
[19:06] <@Texas_Samurai> Hoedy, David!
[19:06] <@Texas_Samurai> ^Howdy
[19:07] <David O`Cain> How've you been, Gemini? It's been a while since I last saw ya.
[19:08] * CrimsonTamer hugs Gemini
[19:08] <CrimsonTamer> Thank you so much for your help
[19:08] * @Texas_Samurai hugs back! :D
[19:08] <@Texas_Samurai> jus' been real busy at work
[19:10] <@Texas_Samurai> Yer welcome!
[19:11] <David O`Cain> Things going well at the theatre, though?
[19:13] * CrimsonTamer hurries outside
[19:14] <@Texas_Samurai> Yup! Real busy with new plays an' such
[19:15] * David O`Cain nods
[19:16] *** has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa
[19:16] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:16] <@spiritflame> konbanwa souldier
[19:16] * Souldier runs in and high fives David
[19:16] * Souldier runs over and hugs Gems
[19:16] * Souldier jumps out a window
[19:16] *** Souldier [CommanderFluffy@UrbanSpoon.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
[19:16] <@Texas_Samurai> :D :D
[19:17] <@Texas_Samurai> ah love this place :D
[19:17] * there is a knock atthe door
[19:17] <David O`Cain> Glad you do, Gemini.
[19:17] * Mail Prinny walks in with a box "delivery for gemini-dood"
[19:18] * @Texas_Samurai takes out a new ornament for Rally's harness.... a star on a horseshoe with the name "LARRY RALLY" on it
[19:18] <Mail Prinny> where's gemini-dood?
[19:18] <@Texas_Samurai> Ah ain't a dude <_<
[19:18] <David O`Cain> Uh, she's right here, man. (points to her)
[19:18] * Mail Prinny holds out the package "package delivery-dood"
[19:19] <@Texas_Samurai> Thanks, lil' penguin!
[19:19] * @Texas_Samurai takes it
[19:19] * Mail Prinny walks off
[19:19] *** Mail Prinny has left #suburbansenshi2 (delivery made-dood)
[19:19] * @Texas_Samurai checks th' package
[19:19] * the package is adddressed to Gemini Sunrise with no return address
[19:20] * @Texas_Samurai opens it <_<
[19:20] * CrimsonTamer laughs happily
[19:20] <CrimsonTamer> Wyatt!
[19:20] * the box has two objects wrapped up in paper..along with a note under them
[19:20] * @Texas_Samurai reads th' note
[19:20] * David O`Cain looks at the package with caution
[19:22] <Note> Dear Miss Sunrise. Consider these a late birthday gift. Be assured I will be keeping an eye on you and your dear friends. Sincerly, Brent Furlong. President of DS Corp.
[19:23] <@Texas_Samurai> ............................................................................................................
[19:23] * @Texas_Samurai drops th' package!
[19:23] * the package has been dropped
[19:24] * the package sits on the floor
[19:24] * @Texas_Samurai doesn't wanna touch it!
[19:25] * the package is not being touched
[19:25] <David O`Cain> What is it, Gemini?
[19:25] <@Texas_Samurai> That package's from an enemy of mne...
[19:25] <@Texas_Samurai> ^mine
[19:26] *** Vanessa Alexandra has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:26] <@spiritflame> konbanwa vanessa alexandra
[19:26] <David O`Cain> I see.
[19:26] * Vanessa Alexandra has the sword behind her back, still in bandages'
[19:26] <David O`Cain> Hey, Vanessa.
[19:26] * Vanessa Alexandra needs to get some fresh air
[19:26] <@Texas_Samurai> Howdy Miss Ying!
[19:27] <Vanessa Alexandra> evening
[19:28] * the package sits there in the middle of the room
[19:28] * Vanessa Alexandra opens the door, getting some air
[19:28] * sniffs at the package
[19:28] * =^catablanca^= ^
[19:28] * the package has a smell of finisned metal and wood
[19:28] * =^catablanca^= sees the wrapping paper and ttugs at it with his claws
[19:28] * =^catablanca^= pulls it away to play with the paper
[19:29] <=^catablanca^=> oh god crikly paper yues oh god so hot
[19:29] * the package wrapping is pulled off...revealing a set of very familer guns
[19:29] * CrimsonTamer enters the room with Leon
[19:29] * =^catablanca^= grabs the wrapping paper and rolls around with it ♡y
[19:29] * @Texas_Samurai sees... her gun!?
[19:29] <David O`Cain> Well, at least Artie's having fun.
[19:29] <@Texas_Samurai> Whut... that's been missin' ferever!!!
[19:30] <David O`Cain> Anyway, impressive hardware, though.
[19:30] <Vanessa Alexandra> oh?
[19:30] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:30] <@spiritflame> konbanwa solarchos
[19:30] * CrimsonTamer watches Artemis
[19:30] <Solarchos> Gemini!
[19:30] * @Texas_Samurai picks up Geminine's too
[19:30] <Solarchos> Where have you been hiding yourself all this time?
[19:30] <@Texas_Samurai> Howdy, Mister Solarchos!
[19:31] <Matsumi Kaze> in xadium's bed obviously
[19:32] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*FLEES*)
[19:32] * @Texas_Samurai turns beet red
[19:32] <@Texas_Samurai> Ah've been doin' overtime fer YOU :P
[19:32] <David O`Cain> Hey, Solar.
[19:32] * @Texas_Samurai points at MAtsy
[19:32] <Matsumi Kaze> and the performance of course
[19:32] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:32] <@spiritflame> konbanwa matsumi kaze
[19:32] <Matsumi Kaze> you've been doing an excellent job there
[19:32] * Vanessa Alexandra sits on the sofa
[19:32] <Solarchos> Oh? Been busy in stage?
[19:33] <@Texas_Samurai> Yup! An' cleanin' and such.
[19:33] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:33] <@spiritflame> konbanwa chibi-catri
[19:33] <Chibi-Catri> :D
[19:33] <David O`Cain> Hey, Matsumi.
[19:34] <@Texas_Samurai> Howdy, lil' one!
[19:34] * Chibi-Catri pops up behind Gemini, wearing her cowgirl hat. =|:3
[19:34] <Solarchos> Looks like your "lil' trailhand's" ready for a roundup.
[19:35] <David O`Cain> Hey, Catri.
[19:35] * @Texas_Samurai giggles "Yup!"
[19:36] <Solarchos> Hello David.
[19:36] <Solarchos> Looks like tonight's a busy one here.
[19:36] <David O`Cain> Yep. Very busy indeed.
[19:36] <@RiderHeroProject> oh hai, Part one of tonights feature is up for preload!
[19:36] * Vanessa Alexandra watches the others as she lets air in the room
[19:37] * Chibi-Catri climbs over the back of the couch and plops herself down next to Gemini. ^___^
[19:37] <Solarchos> (( What's the movie? ))
[19:37] * @Texas_Samurai hugs th' lil gal
[19:38] <Chibi-Catri> Little sister coming soon! :D
[19:38] <@RiderHeroProject> (( Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze and Wizard: Movie Taisen Ultimatum Directors Cut ))
[19:38] * CrimsonTamer is away: back to the beach
[19:38] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:38] <@spiritflame> konbanwa royaltwin
[19:38] <@RiderHeroProject> (( it involves time tavel, space, magic, and crossdressers ))
[19:39] * RoyalTwin enters the room from a mirror
[19:39] <David O`Cain> (( In the not too distant future, somewhere in time and space? ))
[19:39] *** Natalia [natalia[SERVER NOT FOUND]] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:39] <@spiritflame> konbanwa natalia
[19:40] <@RiderHeroProject> (( also a big black man commading brazillians to beat up a japanese man in the first 10 mins. it is amazing and wtf all at once ))
[19:40] * Natalia 's identity is hidden once again beneath a mask, her tails and ears hidden
[19:40] * Solarchos looks at ???, wondering yet again why she seems so familiar.
[19:40] * RoyalTwin smiles as he looks up to see Natalia
[19:40] <RoyalTwin> My dear silent sorceress!
[19:40] <RoyalTwin> ^_^
[19:41] * Chibi-Catri stays curled up with Gemini and gives her tail-pats!
[19:41] <David O`Cain> So, what's up, Solar?
[19:41] <Vanessa Alexandra> mmm
[19:42] * Filibert Wright gets out of a taxi, and walks inside, holding a large stout box.
[19:42] *** Filibert Wright has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:42] <@spiritflame> konbanwa filibert wright
[19:42] <Solarchos> Not too much. Just getting the last things ready for the trip to Gensokyo whenever the time is right.
[19:43] * Natalia gives a bit of a bow in greeting to her prince
[19:43] <David O`Cain> If you want, I can inform Azumi and Ryoko to come along to lend us a hand in the whole matter.
[19:43] <Solarchos> What's that, Filbert?
[19:43] * Filibert Wright looks at Solarchos.
[19:43] *** Solarchos is is a tall, somewhat slender human with blue-green eyes, wearing his usual VanSaar hostile environment suit and a few sheathed weapons. He regards you with a cautious look in his eyes, but not distrust. He seems more at ease now than before. More information about him is Here.
His image Song is: "Warriors of the World" by Manowar.

[19:43] * Filibert Wright looks at Royaltwin.
[19:43] *** Royaltwin is the twin of Adair. He too has fair skin and black hair, worn short. His eyes are much like his twin sister's, in the fact they are a dark blue that resembles the sky at dusk. He is normally seen wearing black pants, a black shirt, and a coat like Adair's.
His image Song is: "Blue Eyes" by Within Temptation.

[19:43] * Filibert Wright looks at Gemini Sunrise.
[19:43] *** Gemini Sunrise is




More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'I don't want to be' by Gavin DeGraw.

[19:43] <Chibi-Catri> o__o
[19:44] <Filibert Wright> So many new people. Greetings.
[19:44] * Chibi-Catri LOOKS at Natalia closely.
[19:44] * Filibert Wright stops in his tracks for a moment, but then promenades the rest of the way inside.
[19:44] <Matsumi Kaze> ..have unbuttonered your shirt even more lately, gems?
[19:44] <Chibi-Catri> POWAH!!
[19:45] <Chibi-Catri> :D
[19:45] * Natalia is wearing her robes and mask. You can't see anything at all to identify her.
[19:45] <@Texas_Samurai> They're tighter lately <_<
[19:45] * @Texas_Samurai blames X
[19:45] * Filibert Wright waves to everyone.
[19:45] <Filibert Wright> Good evening to each of you.
[19:45] <Chibi-Catri> Mommy does that to Daddy at nights! :D
[19:45] <@Texas_Samurai> Evenin'!
[19:45] <Solarchos> Catriona! ><;
[19:46] <Matsumi Kaze> oh he's buying you smaller clothing?
[19:46] <@Texas_Samurai> <_< sure that's it
[19:46] * Filibert Wright looks around, and finding no domestic servant, he hauls the box to the middle of the floor himself.
[19:46] * Matsumi Kaze pauses...then looks gems straight in the eye
[19:46] * Vanessa Alexandra sighs..looking at the others
[19:46] <David O`Cain> Heh.
[19:46] * Vanessa Alexandra still has bandages on her.
[19:47] <Matsumi Kaze> .....................
[19:47] <Matsumi Kaze> OOOOOH I see
[19:47] * Filibert Wright sees Vanessa. "Oh dear, are you alright, young lady?
[19:47] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah...
[19:47] * Matsumi Kaze nods knownely
[19:48] <Solarchos> Smaller clothing indeed.
[19:48] <Vanessa Alexandra> i don't have a starseed
[19:48] <Solarchos> That's it. >__> <__<
[19:48] <Matsumi Kaze> hey gems..have to ask some advice
[19:48] <David O`Cain> What, Matsumi?
[19:48] <@Texas_Samurai> Yeah Matsy?
[19:48] * Chibi-Catri stares at Gemini's clothing and pokes her with her tails.
[19:48] * Natalia stands silently
[19:48] <Filibert Wright> A Starseed?
[19:48] <Filibert Wright> I have never heard of such.
[19:48] <Matsumi Kaze> ....I'm debating telling my dad the truth about his parentage
[19:49] <Vanessa Alexandra> well, without one..i'm a living corpse
[19:49] <Filibert Wright> Why would you not do that? Also, has anybody seen the proprietor of this houshold, or is anyone at least aware of their names?
[19:49] * RoyalTwin pulls Natalia close to him
[19:49] * Filibert Wright turns back to Vanessa,, and smiles warmly.
[19:49] * Filibert Wright looks at Vanessa Alexandra.
[19:49] *** Vanessa Alexandra is a young lady with bandages on her limbs to cover up her decaying flesh. She is the Renadage Soldier that will eventually fade away. The sword on her back gives her comfort.
Her image Song is: "Strange Days" by Matthew Good Band.

[19:49] <Matsumi Kaze> not the fact his dad is still living or anything just that..his dad isn't who he think he is...
[19:49] <Matsumi Kaze> or was...
[19:49] <Matsumi Kaze> or whatever
[19:50] <Filibert Wright> Madame, I assure you that the your believing yourself missing some of the pre-requisites to truly be a living thing, it does not matter if you are capable of thinking about them.
[19:50] <Vanessa Alexandra> i need to find davis and get it back
[19:50] <Filibert Wright> Whatever you seem to be missing, I promise it should not prevent you from helping others, leaving your mark on the world, or making it a better place.
[19:50] * Natalia is held
[19:51] <@Texas_Samurai> Well, how d'y'think he'd take it?
[19:51] <Matsumi Kaze> ...might not like it....don't think grandma ever told him....
[19:51] <Matsumi Kaze> ...and he has been..fairly closed minded
[19:51] <Filibert Wright> So, does anyone happen to know the family name of the proprietor of this establishment? It seems to be blurred or not present in most public listings. An error, most likely.
[19:51] <Vanessa Alexandra> thanks
[19:52] <RoyalTwin> Dear silent sorceres....
[19:52] <RoyalTwin> Shall we go outside?
[19:52] <Solarchos> "Silent sorceress"?
[19:52] * Filibert Wright nods to Vanessa, "Miss, making the world better is a large task, but cheering others up is a definite step toward that which almost anyone can do."
[19:52] <Natalia> It does seem a bit crowded in here. I doubt anyone will care.
[19:52] <RoyalTwin> Yes. My nickname for my betrothed.
[19:52] * Chibi-Catri POOFS over behind ??? and peers up at her. ^___^
[19:52] <@Texas_Samurai> It's cuz ownership's all complicated, mister.
[19:53] * Vanessa Alexandra sits on the sofa
[19:53] <Chibi-Catri> Hello!
[19:53] <Matsumi Kaze> ..so maybe it might not be for the best then...
[19:53] * RoyalTwin leads Natalia outside
[19:53] * Filibert Wright looks up, having not expected Gemini to speak. "Hmm, I beg your pardon?"
[19:53] <Matsumi Kaze> just hard to keep all this silent, you know?
[19:54] <@Texas_Samurai> Ah said ownershi[
[19:54] <@Texas_Samurai> Ah said ownership's complicated.
[19:54] * Chibi-Catri YIPS at ??? as she passes by her. >:(
[19:54] <@Texas_Samurai> Matssy, Ah dunno whut t' tell ya.
[19:55] * Natalia goes outside with Remi
[19:55] * Chibi-Catri follows after Remi and ???.
[19:55] * Filibert Wright winces once at the vernacular, and then does not reac to it again. "Ah. I see. Well, I simply wanted to acquire a gift for them, despite their absence, but do not have any idea who to address it to."
[19:56] * Filibert Wright gestures to the boxes he carried, and opens one of them to reveal a police band scanner.
[19:56] <@Texas_Samurai> Ah'd leave it at th' shrine up at th' top floor.
[19:57] <Filibert Wright> Mmmmm, perhaps I should not do that. <.<
[19:57] * RoyalTwin turns around to GLARE at Catri
[19:57] <RoyalTwin> Go inside
[19:57] <Solarchos> What's all that, Filbert?
[19:57] <Chibi-Catri> ^____^
[19:57] <Filibert Wright> Well, this, for one, is for you.
[19:57] * Chibi-Catri just grins at Remi and flicks her ears.
[19:57] <@RiderHeroProject> MOVIE SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGN, EMERGENCY BEGIN TIME GO
[19:58] * @RiderHeroProject is away: TO THE THEATER!
[19:58] <Chibi-Catri> :P
[19:58] * Filibert Wright hands him the police scanner. "I thought you might better keep track of whoever you are concerned about by whether it has been spotted in the rest of the city."
[19:59] * Vanessa Alexandra sits on the sofa
[19:59] * Vanessa Alexandra ponders where is dante
[20:00] * RoyalTwin holds Natalia tightly not taking any risks of the gentle wind blowing her hood off.
[20:00] <Filibert Wright> As for the other box, I did my utmost to follow custom, and procured a gift to the owners of the House. It is a Senbikiya melon, which I understand is frequently and customarily bestowed as a gift.
[20:00] <Solarchos> For me, Filibert?
[20:00] <David O`Cain> Hehe, he said melon.
[20:01] * Filibert Wright hands Solarchos the scanner. "Indeed. I know it is not much, but I dearly hoped it would be helpful."
[20:01] <RoyalTwin> Don't worry, my Silent Sorceress...
[20:01] <Filibert Wright> I just wanted to help in some way. I hope you'll forgive my forwardness.
[20:01] <Solarchos> Might come in handy, especially with a few modifications.
[20:01] <RoyalTwin> I won't let them know your identity
[20:02] * Natalia nods a bit
[20:02] <Filibert Wright> .....
[20:02] <Filibert Wright> I am only glad to be of assistance.
[20:02] * Chibi-Catri follows along with Remi and ???. =^ ^=
[20:03] * Filibert Wright gives a flourish, and then sits down.
[20:03] <Natalia> You don't think they suspect, do you?
[20:03] <RoyalTwin> Hold onto your hood... I'll take care of the brat
[20:03] <RoyalTwin> They might...but I won't let them know for sure
[20:05] <David O`Cain> Oh, Solar. Do you think the folks who are investigating the release of Mima would be receptive to additional help in figuring out stuff?
[20:05] * RoyalTwin lets go of Natalia and rushes over, grabbing Catri "You're going inside."
[20:05] * Filibert Wright turns his head, interested.
[20:06] <Solarchos> More than likely, David. They'll appreciate any help we can give them.
[20:06] <David O`Cain> Any idea who's running the show?
[20:08] <Solarchos> Depends on what part of Gensokyo we show up at.
[20:09] * Vanessa Alexandra looks around, sighing
[20:09] <David O`Cain> That's true. Granted the only place I've been to was that bamboo forest and Eientei.
[20:09] <Solarchos> Good places to visit for your first time.
[20:09] * Natalia waits outside
[20:09] * David O`Cain nods
[20:11] * Chibi-Catri stands next to ???, peering up at her and grinning. ^___^
[20:11] * @Texas_Samurai watches Baron Munchausen on TV
[20:11] * RoyalTwin carries Catri inside
[20:12] <Chibi-Catri> O___o
[20:12] * Chibi-Catri struggles! >:(
[20:12] <RoyalTwin> Where is this brat's parent?
[20:12] * Chibi-Catri starts giving Remi tail-thwaps! >:(
[20:12] <Filibert Wright> Ahem... Perhaps you should let the child go?
[20:12] <Solarchos> I am that girl's father. And she's hardly a brat, Remi.
[20:13] <David O`Cain> She curious, sheesh. No need to cop an attitude.
[20:13] <David O`Cain> (Man, what a douche.)
[20:14] <David O`Cain> (Roughly handling a little kid. Yeah, that'll end well.)
[20:14] * RoyalTwin shoves Catri at Solarchos
[20:15] <RoyalTwin> >
[20:15] <RoyalTwin> I
[20:15] * Filibert Wright gives a thin-lipped expression of disapproval.
[20:15] * Natalia has her arms crossed outside
[20:16] <Filibert Wright> Who did you were again, Miss?
[20:17] <Natalia> Are you talking to me?
[20:17] <RoyalTwin> I have a hard enought ime keeping my future bride's identity a secret on Unmei as it is. I don't need some little kid being curious and finding out
[20:17] * Natalia is outside...but she can hear
[20:17] <Solarchos> Don't treat Catriona like that, Remi.
[20:18] <RoyalTwin> Little kids don't know how to stay silent
[20:18] * RoyalTwin glares at Solarchos
[20:18] <RoyalTwin> Don't tell me what to do.
[20:18] <RoyalTwin> Or what NOT to do.
[20:18] <Filibert Wright> Indeed. And it would be unwise to let the child attract attention. <.<
[20:19] <Filibert Wright> Fortunately, it seems unnecessary. <.<
[20:20] * RoyalTwin heads back out to Natalia
[20:20] <RoyalTwin> Sorry for handling her so roughly... >>
[20:20] <Solarchos> When it comes to my children, I'll say whatever I need to to whoever I please. Your rank is irrelevant, demon.
[20:20] <David O`Cain> Douche.
[20:20] <Chibi-Catri> >:(
[20:20] * Vanessa Alexandra ponders what to do with Davis
[20:20] * Natalia apparently was not being talked to...and remains silent
[20:21] * Filibert Wright says flatly. "I have seen enough."
[20:21] <Solarchos> He's an Unmeian Demon, David.
[20:21] <Vanessa Alexandra> where will an overbearing douche with a god complex be hiding in this city?
[20:21] <Solarchos> They can't help but be arrogant to the point of antagonism.
[20:21] * Filibert Wright stands. "It is time I departed. I shall linger no longer."
[20:22] * RoyalTwin was taling to Natalia
[20:22] * RoyalTwin hugs Natalia tightly, "I didn't mean to be so rude..."
[20:22] * Filibert Wright turns to Vanessa, and says, "Where he would be able to observe and delight in his victory mosth thoroughly. That is where he would be."
[20:23] * Chibi-Catri plops down next to Daddy, crossing her arms and thrashing her tails angrily.
[20:23] * Filibert Wright walks outside, past the couple, and does not spare them a glance, clearly considering them beneath his notice.
[20:23] <David O`Cain> Still, Solar, shouldn't have handled Catri like that while being a douche at the same time.
[20:23] * Filibert Wright is away 
[20:24] <Solarchos> Most Demons don't particularly like Inu-Kit and I because we're upstarts within the established aristocracy.
[20:24] <Vanessa Alexandra> hmm...
[20:25] <RoyalTwin> I'm sorry....about taking so long, Natalia...
[20:26] * Natalia nods softly
[20:26] <David O`Cain> Well boo f'ing hoo. They're gonna need t get used to it. Besides, aren't there always upstarts among the aristocrats?
[20:27] <Solarchos> It doesn't help that Demons live for hundreds or thousands of years based on the amount of magical power they have.
[20:28] <RoyalTwin> It would have given you away....if I had been gentler...
[20:29] <Chibi-Catri> >:(
[20:29] * Chibi-Catri is very, very, very mad now!
[20:29] <David O`Cain> Meh. Just need to show them up. And maybe kick their asses in the proces.
[20:29] * Natalia gazes into the hotel from outside and sighs
[20:29] <Natalia> I feel very unwelcome here now...perhaps it's best I stay away for a while.
[20:29] *** Young Lich [SmilingSoulFarmer@sculptedeternity.con] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:29] <@spiritflame> konbanwa young lich
[20:30] * Young Lich appears in the middle of the room without warning.
[20:30] <Young Lich> >.> <.<
[20:30] * Vanessa Alexandra coughs, watching the dramu
[20:30] <Young Lich> - Well. Hello. -
[20:30] * Young Lich is now known as Simon Kerrick
[20:30] * Natalia summons a portal
[20:30] <Simon Kerrick> Ahem. I mean, "hello there."
[20:30] * @Texas_Samurai waves idly, still watchin' Baron Munchausen
[20:31] <Solarchos> Oh, I showed them up years ago when Inu-Kit married me and we proceeded to restore the Amestris family to the wealth it used to have.
[20:32] <Solarchos> Hello Simon.
[20:32] <David O`Cain> Good.
[20:32] * Simon Kerrick waves to Catriona and Solarchos.
[20:32] <Solarchos> Anyway David, let's change the subject back to Gensokyo.
[20:32] <David O`Cain> Alrighty.
[20:33] * RoyalTwin heads through the portal with Natalia
[20:33] * Chibi-Catri still looks angry as anything, so she just flicks her tails to Simon. >:(
[20:33] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Really, Adair, you're far too brash at times.)
[20:33] *** Natalia [natalia[SERVER NOT FOUND]] has left #suburbansenshi2
[20:33] <Simon Kerrick> Gensokyo? Why?
[20:34] *** MusicArtisan [vessalius@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:34] <@spiritflame> konbanwa musicartisan
[20:34] * MusicArtisan grins, carrying his little girl
[20:34] <MusicArtisan> ^_^
[20:34] * Vanessa Alexandra could had some company
[20:34] <Chibi-Catri> Gensokyo!
[20:34] <David O`Cain> Oh, hey, Jack.
[20:34] * Chibi-Catri looks happier now.
[20:35] <@Texas_Samurai> Howdy, Jack
[20:35] * Simon Kerrick looks over at Vanessa. "Wow, what the hell happened to you?"
[20:35] <Vanessa Alexandra> fight with davis
[20:36] <MusicArtisan> Hi there, David!
[20:36] <Vanessa Alexandra> and since i got no starseed, you can label me as a corspe
[20:36] <MusicArtisan> ^_^
[20:36] <David O`Cain> How's it going, man?
[20:36] <Vanessa Alexandra> dunno when i'll start eating brains soon
[20:36] <Vanessa Alexandra> ...kidding
[20:37] * Simon Kerrick shrugs.
[20:37] <Simon Kerrick> Really? A corpse?
[20:37] <Simon Kerrick> I kind of doubt that.
[20:38] <Simon Kerrick> You know, if you were truly undead instead of alive, I could likely heal or command you.
[20:38] <Solarchos> Hello Jack.
[20:38] *** GERMATOID [MADPROF@ip667.m2net.ips.gakuenmugen.ac.jp] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:38] <@spiritflame> konbanwa germatoid
[20:38] <MusicArtisan> Not too bad, David, I was supposed to be meeting Lottie here....
[20:38] * GERMATOID LOWERS HIS GLASSES AND LOOKS AT YINGY
[20:38] <MusicArtisan> Hello Mr. Langister
[20:38] <Vanessa Alexandra> yeah...but i dunno why i'm at this point. some say it's the sword on my back
[20:38] <GERMATOID> SO YOU'RE A PHAGE?
[20:38] <David O`Cain> Oh, hey, Prof.
[20:39] <GERMATOID> YOUR SAILOR CRYSTAL IS OUT?
[20:39] <GERMATOID> O_O /
[20:39] <Simon Kerrick> Uh, who is this guy?
[20:39] <@Texas_Samurai> That's th' Professor
[20:40] <GERMATOID> YOU MAY ADDRESS ME AS THE SUPERHUMAN
[20:40] <Vanessa Alexandra> well, Davis has it. And immortality
[20:40] * MusicArtisan extends a hand to Tomoe "I don't believe we've met."
[20:40] <Solarchos> More like the Superfreak.
[20:40] <Vanessa Alexandra> Just dunno where the ba[BLEEP]rd is hiding
[20:40] * GERMATOID GOES TO THE BAR AND GETS SOME TASTY COFFEE, THEN COMES BACK AND SHAKES HAND WITH JACK
[20:40] <GERMATOID> NICE TO MEET YOU! MUAHAHAHAHAHA
[20:41] * GERMATOID SIPS
[20:42] <Simon Kerrick> So he's immortal now?
[20:42] <MusicArtisan> It's nice to meet you too, I'm Jack. Jack Vessalius
[20:42] <Simon Kerrick> Cool.
[20:42] <GERMATOID> SOUICHI TOMOE
[20:42] <Simon Kerrick> Also, hello there Jack. Nice kid.
[20:43] * Vanessa Alexandra just watches everyone
[20:43] * Chibi-Catri idly glances at the baby Jack is holding. ¬_¬
[20:43] * GERMATOID LOOKS OVER THE LICH
[20:44] <Vanessa Alexandra> yeah. hitori granhts the power of immortality if you refuse his wish
[20:44] <MusicArtisan> Yes, she's my daughter
[20:44] <Vanessa Alexandra> grants^
[20:44] <MusicArtisan> Lily Vessalius...Lottie has her twin brother, Vincent.
[20:45] <Matsumi Kaze> hey doc
[20:45] * GERMATOID LOOKS OVER AT MATSUMI-KUN
[20:45] <GERMATOID> O_O /
[20:45] * Simon Kerrick gives the madman a nod of acknowledgement.
[20:45] <Matsumi Kaze> yo
[20:46] * GERMATOID NODS BACK AT THE LICH
[20:46] * Simon Kerrick snaps his fingers.
[20:46] * Simon Kerrick is now known as Young Lich
[20:46] <Young Lich> Yes?
[20:47] * Young Lich looks at Germatoid.
[20:47] *** Germatoid is





His image Song is: 'Mad Professor' by Insane Clown Posse.
Germatoid is an IRC Operator - Channel Administrator

[20:48] <GERMATOID> YOU'RE INTERESTING! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
[20:49] <Young Lich> And *YOU* look like the kind of person who would know a good deal when he saw one. ; )
[20:49] <GERMATOID> INDEED!
[20:50] * Young Lich looks up and down the scientist. "Hmmmm, you actually might know."
[20:50] <Young Lich> What, exactly, is "Nuclear Waste?"
[20:51] <GERMATOID> RADIOACTIVE WASTE TYPICALLY COMPRISES A NUMBER OF RADIOISOTOPES: UNSTABLE CONFIGURATIONS OF ELEMENTS THAT DECAY, EMITTING IONIZING RADIATION WHICH CAN BE HARMFUL TO HUMANS AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
[20:52] <Young Lich> Ah. Nevermind, then.
[20:52] <Young Lich> I'll have to get rid of it.
[20:53] * Chibi-Catri snoozes next to Daddy. ~__~
[20:53] <GERMATOID> ... I'LL TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS
[20:53] * MusicArtisan sighs
[20:53] * GERMATOID PULLS OUT A RADIOACTIVE WASTE CONTAINMENT MODULE FROM INSIDE HIS COAT
[20:53] <MusicArtisan> I guess Lottie's not joining me after all...
[20:53] * GERMATOID JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE ONE, YES
[20:54] <David O`Cain> Give her time, Jack.
[20:55] * Vanessa Alexandra still has to find her starseed and deal with an arrogant fool
[20:55] * Young Lich regards Germatoid. "You would not be interested in purchasing an unquestioning thrall, would you?"
[20:56] * MusicArtisan shrugs with a smile "I think i'll just head home"
[20:56] <GERMATOID> I ALREADY HAVE A SCHOOL FULL OF THEM
[20:56] <GERMATOID> AND THEY PAY ME
[20:56] <GERMATOID> FOR PIECES OF PAPER THEY GET IN FOUR TO SEVEN YEARS
[20:56] * Solarchos holds Catriona in his arms, hugging her a little.
[20:56] <GERMATOID> IT'S AMAZINE
[20:56] <GERMATOID> ^AMAZING
[20:57] <David O`Cain> Hey, Solar? Where should we go to after we meet up here for the trip?
[20:57] * Vanessa Alexandra watches the others from the sofa
[20:57] <Young Lich> Ah. Honestly, you looked like you could have them already if you wanted. It was a long shot.
[20:57] <GERMATOID> ARE YOU TRYING TO OFFLOAD A HENCHMAN?
[20:57] <GERMATOID> TRY JEDITE
[20:57] <Young Lich> Ooops? What were we talking about again?
[20:57] <Young Lich> <.<
[20:58] <Solarchos> You mean to Gensokyo, David?
[20:58] * GERMATOID DOESN'T SEE WHY THE LICH SHOULD BE ASHAMED
[20:58] <Young Lich> Eh. You would not be interested in buying Rhino Horn, would you?
[20:59] * MusicArtisan texts Lottie     I'll be home with Lily soon
[20:59] <GERMATOID> NO MY PENIS IS LONG ENOUGH
[20:59] * MusicArtisan starts heading towards the Paris door
[20:59] <Young Lich> !!!
[20:59] <David O`Cain> Yeah, man. Do we wait for Yukari, or is there an alternative mode of getting there?
[20:59] <GERMATOID> JUST ASK MIMETE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
[20:59] <Young Lich> Magic. I can make things that are honestly magic. Interested?
[20:59] <Young Lich> I mean.... you are probably not interested. The Horrible horrible horrible side-effects are totally unpredictable. <.<
[21:00] <GERMATOID> SORRY I DO SCIENCE AND ARCANE BLASPHEMIES AGAINST NATURE
[21:00] *** Pink Lion [charlotteb@abyss.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:00] <@spiritflame> konbanwa pink lion
[21:00] <Solarchos> Mimete? Throne, I haven't seen her around in a long time.
[21:00] <GERMATOID> MAGIC IS SORT OF LOW-RENT
[21:00] <MusicArtisan> !!!
[21:00] <Young Lich> Eh. Have you ever REALLY seen an arcane blasphemy against nature?
[21:00] * Chibi-Catri perks up suddenly, her tails poofing!
[21:00] <MusicArtisan> Lottie!
[21:00] * Pink Lion frowns as she sees Jack near the door, "Oh...I guess we're going home then."
[21:00] <GERMATOID> ....
[21:00] * MusicArtisan happily kisses Lottie happily
[21:00] <Chibi-Catri> LOTTIE-MAMA!
[21:01] * GERMATOID POINTS TO HIMSELF
[21:01] <MusicArtisan> I thought maybe something happened at home
[21:01] <MusicArtisan> We don't have to go
[21:01] * GERMATOID GRINS A WIDE, BLOOD-RED CRIMSON GRIN
[21:01] <Young Lich> Oh. See, I figured you would point to *me.*
[21:01] <Young Lich> I guess comparing notes will not get us very far, then.
[21:01] <Solarchos> I've seen a couple as well, Simon.
[21:01] <GERMATOID> ..YOU'RE JUST A LICH
[21:01] * Vanessa Alexandra is watching the others, still have the sword on her back
[21:01] <Pink Lion> I told you I was going to be a little while...
[21:01] * Young Lich allows himself the barest, barest snicker. "Of course. Just a lich."
[21:02] <David O`Cain> Evening, Lottie.
[21:02] * Pink Lion gazes at the floor, looking rather taken aback, "I guess I took longer than I thought..."
[21:02] <Young Lich> Also, if I am "only" a lich, why did you call me interesting before?"
[21:02] * Chibi-Catri trots over to Lottie and peers up at her happily. ^___^
[21:02] * GERMATOID BLINKS, NOT GETTING IT
[21:02] <GERMATOID> BECAUSE YOU ARE
[21:02] <Solarchos> Maybe because every lich is a little different, Simon.
[21:02] <GERMATOID> FRUIT FLIES ARE INTERESTING NO MATTER HOW MANY THERE ARE
[21:02] <MusicArtisan> no, i'm sorry.... it's my impatience.... I should work on that...."
[21:03] <GERMATOID> SAME THING WIT ANY SUBJECTS
[21:03] <GERMATOID> ALWAYS VARIATIONS AND BEHAVIORS TO BE OBSERVED
[21:04] <Chibi-Catri> Hi, Lottie!
[21:04] <Solarchos> Anyway, David. You had questions earlier.
[21:04] <Young Lich> I like you.
[21:05] <Young Lich> You are probably busy, though.
[21:05] <David O`Cain> Yeah, Solar. I asked you if we should wait for Yukari, or is there an alternative way to get to Gensokyo.
[21:05] <GERMATOID> :D :D :D :D :D
[21:05] * MusicArtisan hugs Lottie tightly
[21:05] <GERMATOID> I'M COMPLETELY FREE TO TALK
[21:05] <GERMATOID> IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME
[21:06] * Pink Lion is hugged...and makes sure Vinny's not caught in the middle
[21:06] <Solarchos> Yukari's the easiest way. However, there *is* an alternate way into Gensokyo. It's quite secure, but it's only available at certain times.
[21:06] * Chibi-Catri peers at little Vinny curiously. o__o
[21:07] <Young Lich> Yeeeeeah, but talking and doing business are different things, and I suddenly find myself desirng money once more.
[21:07] <Solarchos> With your magical knowledge you could easily start a business of your own, Simon.
[21:07] * Vincent stares back at Catriona
[21:08] <David O`Cain> Then I guess it's with Yukari's help for the time being.
[21:08] <Chibi-Catri> ^___^
[21:08] <Young Lich> Yeah... I guesss... but the last time I did that... there was the whole... court case, and megalomania, and dying, and taking hostages thing.
[21:08] * Chibi-Catri smiles at Vincent, flicking her ears in a cute display just like Mommy sometimes does.
[21:09] * Vincent stares
[21:09] <Solarchos> How long ago was that, Simon?
[21:09] <MusicArtisan> Lottie...shall we get some dinner? ^_^
[21:09] <Solarchos> Wait, you're talking about Hazenine?
[21:09] <MusicArtisan> I'm sure the twins would like something too
[21:09] * Chibi-Catri offers Vincent her tails to play with. :D
[21:09] <Pink Lion> I suppose...
[21:09] <Young Lich> Let's see. I remember I did it a couple days before Bixia said she would obliterate me, and I have been dead for one of those little "deathdays," so less than 2 years ago.
[21:10] * Vincent takes the tail and yanks on it
[21:10] * Chibi-Catri yips a little as her tail is tugged, but smiles nonetheless. ^__^
[21:10] <Solarchos> Hi, Lottie. Leaving so soon?
[21:10] <Young Lich> Ooooh. I suppose I could make Body Armor that is magically resilient for the very very rich. THAT might be able to rake in lots of money.
[21:10] <GERMATOID> MONEY, HUH
[21:11] <GERMATOID> THAT WOULD WORK
[21:11] * Pink Lion frowns and pulls Vincent's hand away from the furry tail, "No no, Vinny."
[21:11] <Pink Lion> I guess so...
[21:11] <Young Lich> I just... I'm really not certain I want to get all caught up in things again. I could not even complete my phylactery on my own, so I had to surrender. I do enjoy my private, secretive, in-no-way conniving life.
[21:11] <GERMATOID> BUT THAT'S BORING
[21:12] * Solarchos snickers a little.
[21:12] <Chibi-Catri> It's okay, Lottie-momma. It doesn't hurt. =^ ^=
[21:12] <Young Lich> But I *ALREADY* took risks and won. I'm just... trying to decide on a comfort level for how much I want to influence the world.
[21:13] <Young Lich> After all, I can have all the parties I want once the seas boil away and everybody is dead. Then the planet will be utterly mine.
[21:13] <GERMATOID> SO USE YOUR HENCHMEN
[21:13] <Chibi-Catri> See?
[21:13] * MusicArtisan leads lottie to the restaurant, having already arranged for a table
[21:13] <GERMATOID> ... BUT NO ONE ELSE WILL BE ON THE PLANET
[21:13] <GERMATOID> IT WILL BE BORING
[21:13] * MusicArtisan settles Vinny in a high chair
[21:13] * Chibi-Catri lays her tails over Vincent.
[21:13] * vincent starts to make a face
[21:14] <Chibi-Catri> Soft and fluffy!
[21:14] <Young Lich> I disagree that nobody will be on the planet, first of all.
[21:15] <GERMATOID> WITH THE SEAS BOIKLED AWAY THERE WILL BE NO BEACH BABES
[21:15] <GERMATOID> NO BEACH BABES MEAN ALL THE COOL PEOPLE WILL LEAVE
[21:15] <Young Lich> So?
[21:15] <GERMATOID> ....
[21:15] <GERMATOID> LIFE WITHOUT HOT WOMEN IN SWIMWEAR TO LOOK AT!?!?!?!
[21:16] <GERMATOID> WHAT POINT ETERNITY!!?!!?
[21:16] <Young Lich> Life is overrated, anyway.
[21:16] * vincent starts crying
[21:16] <GERMATOID> SAYS THE ETERNAL DEAD MAN :P
[21:16] * Chibi-Catri pulls her tails away. :O
[21:17] * GERMATOID IS QUITE VITAL
[21:17] <Vanessa Alexandra> so, had anyone seen davis?
[21:17] *** Eilean has joined #suburbansenshi2
[21:17] <@spiritflame> konbanwa eilean
[21:17] * Eilean walks in, yawning and streaching
[21:18] <David O`Cain> Not lately, Vanessa. Sorry.
[21:18] * David O`Cain waves to Eilean, "Hi there."
[21:18] <Eilean> yo
[21:18] * Eilean is wearing shorts and a bikini top
[21:18] <Solarchos> Catriona! Come over here.
[21:18] <Chibi-Catri> But I wanna play with Lottie-momma and baby!
[21:18] <Chibi-Catri> :<
[21:19] * Young Lich vanishes.
[21:19] *** Young Lich [SmilingSoulFarmer@sculptedeternity.con] has quit IRC (I am a driven architect, who builds an Eternity.)
[21:19] * MusicArtisan holds out Lily to Lottie, "i'll get Vinny settled."
[21:19] <Vanessa Alexandra> thanks for your help
[21:19] <Solarchos> Liches have different motivations that you, Professor.
[21:20] * MusicArtisan pulls Vincent out of the high chair
[21:20] * Matsumi Kaze glances at Tomoe "...don't you dare"
[21:20] * Vanessa Alexandra just watches everyone
[21:20] * Chibi-Catri climbs back up on the couch next to Daddy.
[21:21] <David O`Cain> How've you been, Eilean?
[21:21] <Eilean> eh fine
[21:22] <Solarchos> As for what Simon was saying about having all the parties he wants after the planet is dead, that's just stupid.
[21:22] <David O`Cain> That's good to hear. Things getting any better for ya?
[21:22] <Eilean> eh?
[21:23] * vincent SCREAMS
[21:23] <Solarchos> Nothing changes, nothing evolves, and nothing ever happens. Any lich would go insane from ennue and boredom.
[21:23] <Chibi-Catri> :O
[21:23] * Chibi-Catri ZIPS over to Vincent and peers at him closely. "What's wrong?"
[21:24] <Eilean> ow my ears ><
[21:24] * Vanessa Alexandra holds her head, feeling dizzy
[21:24] <Vanessa Alexandra> i don't wanna go back to the med bay
[21:25] * Somebody expertly sneaks up behind the Vessalius family.
[21:25] * Chibi-Catri trills for Vincent. :3
[21:25] * Pink Lion frowns, "Oh Vinny..."
[21:25] * MusicArtisan hurries to settle Vinny on a blanket on the floor, trying to see if it's a dirty diaper ><
[21:25] * Somebody looks at Pink Lion.
[21:25] *** Pink Lion is a pink haired and eyed young woman usually wearing casual, comfortable clothing. You'll notice she's no longer pregnant, and is happy to have her original figure back already.
Her image Song is: .

[21:26] <Solarchos> Need some help, Lottie?
[21:26] * Vincent wails loudly, squirming and wriggling on the blanket
[21:27] * MusicArtisan cleans Vincent up, before putting on a fresh diaper
[21:28] <MusicArtisan> Better, vinny?
[21:28] * MusicArtisan holds out Kodiak to Vinny
[21:29] * Vincent sniffles and stares at Kodaik
[21:29] <Pink Lion> I think we got it...
[21:29] * Vanessa Alexandra ponders where is Dante
[21:30] <Solarchos> All right, Lottie. If you do need a hand, just ask.
[21:30] * Somebody gets closer to Lottie, and crouches nearby, watching her.
[21:31] <David O`Cain> Awww. He just wanted his toy.
[21:31] * Pink Lion turns around to see who is watching
[21:32] * Somebody gets around behind her.
[21:32] * Kodiak moves his ears for Vincent
[21:32] * Vincent stares at Kodiak and reaches out for him, "AAAABAAA"
[21:34] * Pink Lion frowns and sighs...then returns to holding Lily so Jack can calm Vinny down
[21:34] * Vanessa Alexandra doesn't think she'll have kids
[21:34] * MusicArtisan gives Kodiak to vincent
[21:34] * Vanessa Alexandra takes her phone and tries to call dante
[21:34] <MusicArtisan> There we go....
[21:34] * Somebody jumps out and covers Pink Lion's eyes, nose, and mouth with a sweet-smelling cloth. "Surprise, dear!"
[21:35] * Somebody is now known as Jennifer Amuro
[21:35] <Pink Lion> ....
[21:35] * Solarchos stays silent.
[21:35] * Jennifer Amuro laughs, and steps out from behind Lottie, showing her the new perfumed silk scarf she made for her that she used to cover her head.
[21:35] <GERMATOID> HLA...
[21:35] * Vincent immediately puts Kodiak's ear in his mouth
[21:35] * Chibi-Catri yawns.
[21:36] <GERMATOID> IT'S BEEN A WHILE
[21:36] <Jennifer Amuro> I'm so sorry, dear. I saw it was you and I was so interested in watching you and your beautufil children I did not want to introduce myself.
[21:36] * GERMATOID GETS SOME POPCORN
[21:36] * Vanessa Alexandra gets a busy signal
[21:36] <Jennifer Amuro> Hello Mr. and Mrs. Vessalius. I am so thrilled to see your family.
[21:36] <Jennifer Amuro> ^__^
[21:36] <Vanessa Alexandra> - ..... -
[21:36] <Eilean> ..who are you?
[21:36] * Jennifer Amuro turns to Pink Lion. "I'm so sorry, I hope you'll forgive me? I know it has been so long."
[21:37] <Pink Lion> It has been quite a while...
[21:37] <MusicArtisan> Miss Amuro! It's been quite some time!
[21:37] <Solarchos> It's past Catriona's bed-time, so I'd better take her home and get her into bed with the rest of her siblings.
[21:37] * MusicArtisan tries putting Vincent in the high chair again
[21:38] <Jennifer Amuro> I know, I know. But I'm thrilled to see that you both look wonderful, and have such strikingly beautiful children.
[21:38] <David O`Cain> Alright, Solar. Take care, man.
[21:38] * Lily has fallen asleep in her highchair, face first in her food
[21:38] * Chibi-Catri gives Lottie-momma a big hug before she goes with Daddy.
[21:39] * Vanessa Alexandra calls again, hoping Dante will answer
[21:39] * Vincent grunts and keeps Kodiak where he is
[21:39] * Vanessa Alexandra gets the same busy signal
[21:39] * MusicArtisan sighs and picks up Lily, cleaning her face off.
[21:40] * Vanessa Alexandra closes her phone
[21:40] *** Chibi-Catri [MakerOfMischief@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Gah-gah! :D)
[21:40] *** Solarchos [Fallen0081@EnclaveFedCom.Net] has left #suburbansenshi2 ("Off to see how my beloved wife will surprise me now." ^__^)
[21:41] * Vincent keeps his eye on daddy and Lily, still nomming on Kodiak
[21:41] * Pink Lion yawns
[21:41] <Jennifer Amuro> Aw, they are so wonderful. What are their names?
[21:41] * Jennifer Amuro looks adoringly at Vincent and his sister.
[21:41] <Pink Lion> Lily and Vincent
[21:42] <Jennifer Amuro> They are so sweet.
[21:42] <Jennifer Amuro> I'm so happy for both of you. If you would like, I'd love to paint your family again, as soon as you think you could teach them to sit still.
[21:43] * MusicArtisan settles some food on a plate for vincent
[21:43] <MusicArtisan> Well...they're good about sitting still....but not for extended amounts of time
[21:43] <Jennifer Amuro> Heh, I have a scarf just for you, too, Mrs. Vessalius. I'm sorry I succumbed to temptation to use it to prank you, but I will present it to you when your children are tidier or sleepier. :D
[21:45] <Pink Lion> It smelled nice
[21:45] * Vanessa Alexandra doesn't know what to do...the sword is behind her back
[21:45] <Jennifer Amuro> It's real jasmine!
[21:45] <Jennifer Amuro> I got it when I was in.... well, the story can wait. I'm just happy to see you two are doing so well.
[21:48] * Pink Lion nods
[21:48] * Jennifer Amuro sets down her duffle bag, and settles in to observe the Vessalius children, she smiles brightly at them whenever the look at her.
[21:49] * Lily is fast asleep
[21:49] * Vincent ignores his food and continues chewing on Kodiak, staring at Jennifer
[21:49] * Pink Lion eats her own food
[21:49] <Jennifer Amuro> ^_^
[21:49] <Jennifer Amuro> So cuuuute!
[21:50] <Pink Lion> I forgot I was still pregnant last time I saw you....
[21:51] <Jennifer Amuro> Yes, but as I recall, that did not prevent you from being a photogenic subject. :)
[21:52] <Jennifer Amuro> Trust me, I'm an expert. ^__^
[21:52] * MusicArtisan smiles and settles to eating food while still holding the sleeping Lily
[21:52] * Pink Lion blushes softly
[21:54] <Eilean> huh..
[21:54] <MusicArtisan> I certainly saw no reason to avoid trying to draw you myself while you were pregnant, Lottie...I took plenty of photographs...
[21:55] <Jennifer Amuro> Lily and Vincent. What pretty names.
[21:55] * Pink Lion blushes even deeper
[21:55] * Vincent moves to the not soggy ear and noms that
[21:57] * David O`Cain leans back in his seat on a sofa
[21:57] * Jennifer Amuro leans toward Vincent. "Aren't you precious?"
[21:57] * Vincent slowly starts falling asleep, too
[21:57] * Vincent is trying to keep staring at Jennifer, but his tiny eyes are drooping
[21:58] <Jennifer Amuro> ^__^
[21:59] * Vincent finally fails to keep his eyes open and falls asleep with his head resting on Kodiak
[22:00] * Pink Lion excuses herself from the table and pulls Vinny from the high chair
[22:00] <Pink Lion> We should put them to bed, Jack
[22:00] <Jennifer Amuro> Heh. Since you are going to put them to bed, do you mind if I follow you and catch up?
[22:00] <Pink Lion> Of course not. It'll be fun.
[22:01] * Pink Lion exits the restaurant
[22:01] * Vanessa Alexandra gets up and takes her leave
[22:02] *** Pink Lion [charlotteb@abyss.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (We can sit upstairs in the suite...that way they can sleep in the nursery and maybe we'll just spend the night here tonight.)
[22:02] * Vanessa Alexandra heads back to the med baY
[22:02] * MusicArtisan nods, carrying Lily with him
[22:02] *** Vanessa Alexandra has left #suburbansenshi2 (Hey, hey You know what to do. Oh baby drive away, to Malibu.)
[22:02] <Jennifer Amuro> Wonderful. I *DID* pick up a couple other trinkets for you two. And to think I passed on some children's toys because I did not know if it would be a boy or girl while I was off travelling. Imagine if I had known both were right.
[22:02] *** MusicArtisan [vessalius@abyss.net] has left #suburbansenshi2 (I don't mind that...then I'll just have you to myself)
[22:02] <David O`Cain> Later to all who are leaving.
[22:02] * Jennifer Amuro picks up her duffle, and helps Jack and Lottie carry whatever they need picked up, since their hands are full.
[22:03] *** Jennifer Amuro has quit IRC (The world is what you make of it.)
[22:04] <Eilean> weird
[22:06] <David O`Cain> What's weird?
[22:17] <David O`Cain> (Boy, it sure got quiet.)
[22:17] <David O`Cain> [Yep. Very quiet, indeed.]]
[22:17] <David O`Cain> (^)
[22:22] <Eilean> who's the glasses guy?
[22:23] * GERMATOID DOES NOT NOTICE HER, READING THE "TWISTER KAME SUTRA"
[22:23] <David O`Cain> That was Professor Tomoe.
[22:24] <GERMATOID> ^KAMA
[22:24] <Matsumi Kaze> ...
[22:24] <Eilean> really?
[22:24] * Eilean taps tomoe on the shoulder
[22:24] <GERMATOID> ... YES?
[22:24] <Eilean> nice to meet you
[22:25] * GERMATOID LOOKS HER OVER, ABSORBING ALL THE MEASURES
[22:25] <GERMATOID> ^THREE
[22:25] <GERMATOID> NICE TO MEET YOU AS WELL! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
[22:25] <Eilean> hey you ok there?
[22:25] * Eilean is in a bikni top and shorts
[22:26] <GERMATOID> OH YES
[22:26] <GERMATOID> ...VERY OKAY
[22:26] <Matsumi Kaze> Tomoe....meet my daughter....Eilean
[22:27] <GERMATOID> THE APPLES DON'T FALL VERY FAR FROM THE TREE! ^_^ B
[22:27] * GERMATOID ADMIRES HER RIPE APPLES
[22:28] <Matsumi Kaze> - don't you dare touch her -
[22:29] <David O`Cain> Heh.
[22:29] * GERMATOID HAS ALREADY MATHEMATICALLY MODELED HER USING THE HOTEL CAMERAS FOR THE HOLODECK IN HIS BEDROOM
[22:29] <Matsumi Kaze> - AND DON'T MAKE A HOLOGRAM OF HER -
[22:29] <GERMATOID> <_<
[22:30] <Matsumi Kaze> or I'll tell your daughter
[22:31] <GERMATOID> ...
[22:31] <GERMATOID> <_<
[22:31] <GERMATOID> >_>
[22:31] <GERMATOID> WHAT DAUGHTER
[22:31] <Matsumi Kaze> Hotaru
[22:31] <Eilean> ???
[22:31] <FireFly_9> ......................................................
[22:31] <FireFly_9> HOW THE F[BLEEP]K DO YOU FORGET ME
[22:31] <FireFly_9> HOW THE....
[22:32] *** FireFly_9 [ruin@ntt1.docomo.jp] has quit IRC (T_______________________________________T SILENCE WILL FALL)
[22:32] <Matsumi Kaze> ..............
[22:32] <David O`Cain> Hoo boy. ~_~;
[22:32] <GERMATOID> I WAS DISTRACTED BY A CODE 80085
[22:33] <David O`Cain> (Proffy f[BLEEP]ked up, man.)
[22:33] <Eilean> ..so what's wrong?
[22:33] <David O`Cain> (Big time.)
[22:33] * GERMATOID LOOKS AWAY FROM ELIEAN'S 800085 AND FLEES
[22:33] <Matsumi Kaze> he's a pervert, honey...
[22:33] <Eilean> WHAT!?
[22:34] <David O`Cain> Yeah.
[22:35] <Eilean> >__< *covers her chest*
[22:39] <Matsumi Kaze> it's ok..he's gone..for now
[22:46] <David O`Cain> For now.
[22:48] <David O`Cain> So, how're things going, Matsumi?
[22:48] <Matsumi Kaze> oh alright
[22:49] <Eilean> ><
[22:51] <David O`Cain> That's good. How's the current run going?
[22:52] <Matsumi Kaze> pretty darn good
[22:53] <David O`Cain> Groovy.
[22:58] <Eilean> groovy?
[23:00] * Matsumi Kaze texts Hotaru     you going to be alright, hotaru?
[23:02] <David O`Cain> Yeah. Groovy.
[23:12] <Eilean> what's that
[23:18] <David O`Cain> Well, groovy can be used as a term to indicate a good thing. Am I wrong, Matsumi?
[23:20] <Matsumi Kaze> nope..not wrong
[23:22] <David O`Cain> There you go, Eilean.
[23:28] <Eilean> yeah think I do
[23:36] <David O`Cain> Good.
[23:37] <Eilean> I'm going to get some sleep..night
[23:37] *** Eilean has left #suburbansenshi2 (*teleports out*)
[23:38] <Matsumi Kaze> night, eilean
[23:41] <David O`Cain> Night, Eilean.
[23:42] <Matsumi Kaze> want some tea, david?
[23:46] <David O`Cain> Sure, I'll take some.
[23:50] <Matsumi Kaze> what kind?
[23:50] <David O`Cain> Green tea sounds good about now.
[23:51] * Matsumi Kaze walks into the kitchen
[23:51] <Matsumi Kaze> ^resturant
[23:57] * Matsumi Kaze walks back out with two cups of green tea and hands one to david
[00:01] * David O`Cain takes a cup, "Thanks, Matsumi."
[00:06] <Matsumi Kaze> no problem
[00:07] <David O`Cain> Hmm.
[00:10] * David O`Cain sips his tea
[00:11] <David O`Cain> Anything new going on with you, Matsumi?
[00:12] <Matsumi Kaze> not really no
[00:16] <David O`Cain> Okay.
[00:29] * David O`Cain drinks more tea
[00:29] * Matsumi Kaze sips her tea
[00:30] <David O`Cain> Things alright at home?
[00:31] <Matsumi Kaze> mmhm
[00:38] <David O`Cain> That's good.
[00:42] <Matsumi Kaze> you?
[00:43] <David O`Cain> All good at the homefront. Still making money and such.
[00:46] <Matsumi Kaze> good *drinks*
[00:49] <David O`Cain> Nice night.
[00:53] * Matsumi Kaze finishes her tea
[00:58] * David O`Cain sets his tea cup down
[00:58] <David O`Cain> I probably oughta get going. I'll catch you later.
[00:58] <Matsumi Kaze> mm that was good
[00:58] <David O`Cain> And thanks again for the tea.
[00:59] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has quit IRC (Good night.)
[00:59] <Matsumi Kaze> and now...alone
[01:07] * Matsumi Kaze leans back on the Q sofa, sighing
[01:13] <Matsumi Kaze> mmm..silence
[01:33] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (need sleep)
[03:11] * Someone enters the room quietly, unnoticed
[03:12] * This someone places a small letter at the end of the bar with a tented place card reading : Greetings, fellow Senshi~
[03:12] * This someone proceeds to leave, just as quietly as they entered
[10:26] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[10:26] <@spiritflame> ohayo matsumi kaze *** Happy Birthday, Tsukinos Chibiusa and Usagi!!
[10:27] * Matsumi Kaze walks downstairs, yawning..then pauses at the card...
[10:27] * Matsumi Kaze walks over and takes a look at the letter
[10:31] <Matsumi Kaze> huh
[10:33] * Matsumi Kaze shrugs
[10:33] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (have some business at the Diet)
[14:12] * @Texas_Samurai sits near th' TeeVee waitin' fer her fella
[14:15] * @Doctor Xadium comes in with a copy of "Oz the Great and Powerful"
[14:16] <@Texas_Samurai> Y'got it! :D
[14:16] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> Yup~
[14:28] <@Texas_Samurai> We'll watch it later~
[14:28] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> I thought you wanted to watch it now?
[14:29] * @Texas_Samurai grabs X n' tumbles him behind th' sofa~
[14:29] *** @Texas_Samurai [shiny@lonestar.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (Later, right now Ah wanna show y' somethin' else~)
[14:29] *** @Doctor Xadium [friendlytech14627237@circuitsmaximus.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (later then~ ♡)
[16:02] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[16:02] <@spiritflame> konnichiwa matsumi kaze *** Happy Birthday, Tsukinos Chibiusa and Usagi!!
[16:02] * Matsumi Kaze walks in....and collapses on the floor
[16:02] <Matsumi Kaze> @_@
[16:08] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh.....
[16:17] <Matsumi Kaze> ...ginger ale....
[16:29] <Matsumi Kaze> @_@
[16:51] *** Matsumi Kaze [AirGal@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2 (*drags herself away*)
[18:16] * @Texas_Samurai drags X out from behind th' couch, a bit wore out n' lookin' like somethin' th' cat dragged in <_<
[18:16] * @Doctor Xadium takes his seat and adjusts his hair <_<
[18:16] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> So... yes... movie..
[18:16] <@Texas_Samurai> r-right <_<
[18:17] * @Texas_Samurai puts it in th' player
[18:17] * Matsumi Kaze is laying on the floor in the middle of the room..
[18:18] * @Doctor Xadium pokes Matsumi with a stick
[18:18] <Matsumi Kaze> ugggggh...no I will not cede the floor...
[18:18] <@Texas_Samurai> Bruce Campbell's in it!
[18:18] <@Texas_Samurai> ...Are you filibusterin' somethin'?
[18:20] <Matsumi Kaze> ...went to the Diet...did a presentation..
[18:20] * @Doctor Xadium sees the picture in 4:3, wonder if the player is wrong.
[18:21] <Matsumi Kaze> ...barely anyone listened..but I got what I needed...
[18:22] <@Texas_Samurai> Congratulations!
[18:23] <Matsumi Kaze> I got some political recongition.......by backing my actions through my great uncle's service
[18:25] <Matsumi Kaze> which I used to retroactivlly legitmize my leadership role
[18:25] <@Texas_Samurai> It takes a great actor t' act this bad on purpose <_<
[18:25] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> Weren't you legitimate before?
[18:26] <Matsumi Kaze> some members of the diet questioned my role...as having no military experence
[18:26] <Matsumi Kaze> so...I basically called in legitmacicy due to my great uncle
[18:27] <@Texas_Samurai> You've saved th' city so many times...
[18:27] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> O_o oh god this movie is already being horrible
[18:27] <Matsumi Kaze> think that matters to a politician
[18:27] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> Poor Oz...
[18:28] <Matsumi Kaze> half those guys want me out due to being foriegn
[18:28] <Matsumi Kaze> half of them want me out due to being a woman
[18:29] <Matsumi Kaze> and the prime minister likes me but still cuts me down for not being "native"
[18:29] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> Xenophobia.
[18:29] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> How amazing.
[18:29] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Because Time Lords are SO open minded! :D
[18:30] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> ..........
[18:30] * Matsumi Kaze keeps talking to the carpet
[18:30] <Matsumi Kaze> ..so I did a three hour or so presentation....
[18:30] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> Who are you, then?
[18:30] <Matsumi Kaze> ....then finally just had to pull blood legacy on them...
[18:30] * Vermellia X. Rosso points her Scythe at Matsumi
[18:30] <Matsumi Kaze> ...someone get me some ginger ale
[18:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I think you should focus on the lady munching the carpet there
[18:31] * Vermellia X. Rosso gets a Ginger ale for her!
[18:31] <Matsumi Kaze> har har funny
[18:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Here ya go!
[18:31] * Matsumi Kaze takes the ginger ale, opens it with one hand..and drinks..........
[18:31] * Cue Popeye theme
[18:31] * Matsumi Kaze sits up "AHHH much better!"
[18:32] <Matsumi Kaze> but yeah...should probably apologize to Sakura's husband for doing that....
[18:32] <Matsumi Kaze> it was an a[BLEEP]le move but I got deseperate
[18:33] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Mister O?
[18:34] <Matsumi Kaze> yeah...
[18:34] <Matsumi Kaze> he's..basically my great uncle
[18:34] <Matsumi Kaze> or great great uncle..not sure which
[18:34] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Yeah, I know.
[18:35] <@Texas_Samurai> How d'ya know Mister O-- Ah mean Oogami?
[18:35] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I basically said I had the right cause he once held the post >.>
[18:35] <@spiritflame> ATTENTION: The Magistra is already registered. Check your password or enter a new name.
[18:35] <The Magistra> spoilers I assume
[18:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Met him on Kamino once!
[18:35] <Vermellia X. Rosso> He was getting some therapy.
[18:35] <Matsumi Kaze> ..Kamino sounds familer...
[18:36] <Matsumi Kaze> >.>
[18:36] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> Kamino? The cloner planet?
[18:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Yup! A long tima go in a galaxy far far away!
[18:36] <The Magistra> You mean a long time FROM NOW
[18:36] <The Magistra> You're not that great at keeping secrets red
[18:36] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Nope!
[18:37] <Vermellia X. Rosso> A long time ago, in strictly linear terms and relative terms!
[18:38] <The Magistra> I will never understand the temporal mess that galaxy is
[18:38] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Simple humans do need a bit of work to keep themselves in tip top shape when married to someone as long lived as A Time Lord Sailor Solider!
[18:38] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> You know Sakura?
[18:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Lady B? Yup!
[18:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Know her real well!
[18:39] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> What's your name, anyway?
[18:39] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Vermellia Rosso!
[18:39] * Vermellia X. Rosso curtsies
[18:39] <Matsumi Kaze> and why do you look like a goth who got ketchep spit on them
[18:40] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ....
[18:40] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I have EXCELLENT fashion sense!
[18:40] <Matsumi Kaze> no offense
[18:40] <The Magistra> I just call her Red
[18:41] * Kaelyn P. Peinforte gives her her fashion sense approval
[18:41] *** Kaelyn P. Peinforte has left #suburbansenshi2 (treasure it)
[18:41] <@Dоcтоʀ Xוυ> Well with a name like "Red Red" you might as well.
[18:41] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Reddy red reddd~
[18:43] <Matsumi Kaze> I don't trust you....
[18:43] <Vermellia X. Rosso> :<
[18:43] <Vermellia X. Rosso> wryyyy :<
[18:43] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Now Vermellia is all sadface :<
[18:46] <Matsumi Kaze> because you're probably from the future and given that you're a time lord you probably have some grand scheme to protect time or screw someone else to make your timeline work out or you're one of our kids and just want to fool around
[18:47] <Vermellia X. Rosso> SO CLOSE AND YET SO FAAAAR
[18:48] <Matsumi Kaze> and it's getting tiring that way
[18:48] <Matsumi Kaze> so screeeeeeeeeeeewwww yooooooooou
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> :P
[18:48] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I got so close and fell so far, and in the ennnnnd it didn't really matter~
[18:49] <Matsumi Kaze> >:(
[18:49] * Matsumi Kaze flicks vermellia in the forehead
[18:49] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I tried so hard and lost it all and in the end it didn't really matter err errr errr rrrrrrrr~
[18:49] * Vermellia X. Rosso COLLAPSES
[18:49] <Vermellia X. Rosso> x_X
[18:50] <Matsumi Kaze> and stay down
[18:50] * Matsumi Kaze walks over and sits at the bar, all pissy and morose
[18:52] * Someone peaks in to see if their note has been noticed
[18:52] * Vermellia X. Rosso has noticed a note
[18:53] * Someone gives a smirk and exits
[18:53] * Vermellia X. Rosso looks at note
[18:55] <The Magistra> I can assure you Red comes in peace.
[18:55] <The Magistra> I think.
[18:56] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Of course I come in peace, if I was in multiple its I'd be in pieces!
[18:56] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ^bits
[18:58] * @Texas_Samurai watches Oz an th' Witch dance~
[19:11] * Note is marked "Greetings, my fellow Senshi"
[19:11] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Oops I'm not a Senshi
[19:11] * Vermellia X. Rosso puts the Note away
[19:22] * Matsumi Kaze keeps grumbling...
[19:22] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Hey Matsumi-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
[19:22] * Vermellia X. Rosso tosses the note at her
[19:23] * Matsumi Kaze catches it and opens it in one move
[19:26] <Matsumi Kaze> ...........
[19:26] * Matsumi Kaze places the note aside....looking even more upset
[19:28] <Vermellia X. Rosso> WHAT'S IN THE BOX IT SAY?! WHAT'S IN THE BOX IT SAY?! WHAT'S IN THE BOX IT SAY?! WHAT'S IN THE BOX IT SAY?! WHAT'S IN THE BOX IT SAY?!
[19:32] * Vermellia X. Rosso LOSES her S[BLEEP]T, Nic Cage style until she answers!
[19:40] <Matsumi Kaze> none of your business
[19:41] * Matsumi Kaze just looks extermenly peeved off
[19:42] <Vermellia X. Rosso> ...
[19:42] * Vermellia X. Rosso walks over to her, and shoves an ice cream bar in her mouth
[19:42] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Chew.
[19:42] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Ingest.
[19:42] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Smile.
[19:43] <Matsumi Kaze> mmph!! mpph ><
[19:43] * Vermellia X. Rosso whips out her gunscythe
[19:43] * Vermellia X. Rosso unfolds it and points the barrel at her head
[19:44] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Homer Simpson> SMILLLE I SAIIID!!!
[19:44] * Matsumi Kaze gulps down the whole thing and grins "y..yes"
[19:44] * Vermellia X. Rosso folds it back up
[19:44] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Yay! All happy timez are now!
[19:45] *** David O`Cain [JRPMoonSoldier@MKArmyRanger.mil] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:45] <@spiritflame> konbanwa david o`cain *** Happy Birthday, Tsukinos Chibiusa and Usagi!!
[19:45] * Vermellia X. Rosso gives a thumbs up and sits at the bar
[19:45] * David O`Cain walks in from the Tokyo door, carrying a rucksack on his back
[19:45] <Matsumi Kaze> ..I just wish I didn't pull that card...
[19:46] <David O`Cain> Hey, guys.
[19:46] *** Filibert Wright has joined #suburbansenshi2
[19:46] <@spiritflame> konbanwa filibert wright *** Happy Birthday, Tsukinos Chibiusa and Usagi!!
[19:47] <Filibert Wright> Good evening, everyone.
[19:47] * David O`Cain sits down on the floor, using the the rucksack as a backrest
[19:47] <David O`Cain> Yo.
[19:47] <Matsumi Kaze> it was a cheap move ><
[19:47] <David O`Cain> What happened, Matsumi?
[19:47] * Filibert Wright wavest to Matsumi and David.
[19:48] <Filibert Wright> /ne notices Mermellia. "Oh, hello again, I remember speaking to you once before as well. I did not see you over there. I do hope you'll pardon me for asking but, what was your name again?"
[19:48] <Matsumi Kaze> pulled the "family blood line" card
[19:49] <Matsumi Kaze> feels like a cheap move ><
[19:50] <David O`Cain> Why?
[19:50] * Filibert Wright looks at Vermillia X. Rosso.
[19:50] *** Vermillia X. Rosso is your average everyday Vermillia X. Rosso

[19:50] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Vermellia. And blood lines are AWESOME.
[19:50] * Vermellia X. Rosso looks in the mirror.
[19:50] *** Vermellia X. Rosso is




More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'Mood Matrix' by Noriyuki Iwadare .

[19:50] <Matsumi Kaze> yes but it means they don't respect me for my own merits...just HIS merits ><
[19:51] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Take what you can get with stupid old men ><
[19:51] <Filibert Wright> Ah yes. I remember now. If I am recalling correctly, and might be so forward, but that seems a heavily meaningful name.
[19:51] <David O`Cain> Hmph. Sounds like whoever you've talked to, Matsumi, were nothing but a bunch of dumbass douchebags.
[19:52] <Matsumi Kaze> I was talking to the Diet....
[19:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> It means Red!
[19:52] <Matsumi Kaze> ...I should still apologize...
[19:52] * Filibert Wright smiles. "Well, I remember hearing that somebody else was having problems being judged by the wrong standards too, recently, Madame."
[19:53] * Matsumi Kaze texts Sakura     I have to apologize. I took advantage of your husband's blood ties to me to gain political favor in the diet >_< sorries
[19:53] <David O`Cain> To who?
[19:53] <Filibert Wright> Your daughter.
[19:53] * @Sakura Xadium Aino texts Matsy     Hee now you're getting it
[19:54] * Matsumi Kaze texts sakura     scuse me?
[19:55] * @Sakura Xadium Aino texts Matsy     Politics is just a big game of who knows what
[19:55] * @Sakura Xadium Aino texts Matsy     and who knows who
[19:55] * Filibert Wright nods, softly "I guess it does indeed mean red. Names can certainly be fascinating, can't they?"
[19:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Yup!
[19:58] * Matsumi Kaze texts sakura     ok..but still offer my apologizes to your husband when you can
[19:58] * @Sakura Xadium Aino texts Matsy     Oogami's cool with it
[19:59] <Filibert Wright> Is not the Diet the governing body of this nation?
[19:59] * Matsumi Kaze texts sakura     k. thanx
[19:59] <Matsumi Kaze> yes they are
[19:59] <Matsumi Kaze> I had to do a presetation for them
[20:00] <Filibert Wright> Well, I hope you did well, then.
[20:01] <Matsumi Kaze> ..just barely
[20:01] <Filibert Wright> I'm certain it was on something very important, but I shall respect your privacy, just as I would ask you to respect mine.
[20:01] <Matsumi Kaze> half of them don't respect me as a woman..and half of them don't respect me for being foriegn born
[20:02] <Filibert Wright> Madame, while it is very difficult to respect someone's intentions over their origins, it is perhaps the most important task there is.
[20:03] <Matsumi Kaze> I only got through to them by claiming my blood line to a previous leader >.>
[20:03] * Filibert Wright sits down and crosses one leg. "Tradition is very important, some places more than others. People try to espouse what they are comfortable with, either subconsciously or consciously. Each person has an overarching goal they are devoted, to, a conceptual master that they tend to obey,.
[20:04] * Filibert Wright shakes his head. "If your intentions were notble, it is sad that such was necessary. It is very difficult for others to see the benefit in certain actions, sometimes."
[20:06] <Filibert Wright> Do you respect them for their authority? The Diet?
[20:07] <Matsumi Kaze> well yes of course
[20:09] <Filibert Wright> That is good. It has been my experience that it is far more important to focus on bettering the world than it is to overturn the existing system. It is there for a reason, and not going to change.
[20:11] <Matsumi Kaze> ..by the way red....
[20:11] <Matsumi Kaze> the note says..
[20:11] <Matsumi Kaze> "not all of us are so forgiving"
[20:12] <Filibert Wright> .......
[20:12] <David O`Cain> Um, whatcha talking about, Matsumi?
[20:14] <Matsumi Kaze> what the note said
[20:15] <David O`Cain> Well, yeah, but who sent it?
[20:16] <Matsumi Kaze> no clue
[20:16] <David O`Cain> Hm.
[20:17] * Filibert Wright quietly leans upon his ornate cane.
[20:18] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Senshi on Senshi intertribal violence?
[20:19] <Matsumi Kaze> no idea
[20:19] * David O`Cain slips out of the rucksack, and sends a message via vid-window
[20:19] <Filibert Wright> "Senshi?"
[20:20] <Filibert Wright> Now, would that not translate to.......
[20:20] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Soldier. Warrior.
[20:20] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Overpowered young woman in miniskirt.
[20:20] <Matsumi Kaze> HEY
[20:21] <David O`Cain> Hoo boy.
[20:21] <Matsumi Kaze> I am not overpowered
[20:21] *** Aratasujou has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:21] <@spiritflame> konbanwa aratasujou *** Happy Birthday, Tsukinos Chibiusa and Usagi!!
[20:21] * Filibert Wright just listens, quietly.
[20:22] <Aratasujou> Overpowered miniskirts!
[20:22] <David O`Cain> Hey, Ara-su.
[20:22] <Aratasujou> Miniskirts have all the power!
[20:22] * Filibert Wright looks at Aratasujou, seemingly surprised to see an eloquent being of that appearance... and height.
[20:22] * Filibert Wright looks at Aratasujou.
[20:22] *** Aratasujou is is an incredibly cute looking fox-girl, barely two feet high, with dazzling blue eyes, a pale complexion, and long deep brown hair. She's fun-loving, eternally happy. More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: "Repo! The Genetic Opera - Zydrate Anatomy" .

[20:23] <Aratasujou> ^___^
[20:24] <Aratasujou> Konichiwa, peoples! How you all be?
[20:24] * Aratasujou floats over to Filibert, curious. "You be new! Me no see you before!"
[20:25] <David O`Cain> I'm doing alright. How about you, goof?
[20:25] * Filibert Wright waves his cane beneath the Aratasujou to see if the is really floating. "Well greetings to you. I do not recall meeting you before either, and I have attended this place several times."
[20:26] <Filibert Wright> My name is Filibert. Filibert Wright. I'm a collector, heir-designate, and idealist, and I try hard to be a gentleman.
[20:26] * Filibert Wright offers his hand.
[20:28] <Aratasujou> Me be called Aratasujou. Me be the loyal familiar of Solar-kun!
[20:28] * Aratasujou offers her hand too, shaking Filibert's hand with a good strong grip. She is indeed floating in midair.
[20:29] <Filibert Wright> It's a pleasure to meet you. What might your name be, then?
[20:30] * Natalia sits alone and in silence away from everyone else
[20:31] * Natalia 's identity, as always, is firmly hidden beneath her robes and mask. She merely observes, as she was only meant to do in the first place.
[20:33] * Filibert Wright narrows his eyes.
[20:33] * Filibert Wright looks at Natalia.
[20:33] *** Natalia is a teenage girl, about 16, with flowing red and brown robes. Her hair is a coppery red and her eyes are a stunning blue-green. Her fox ears and tails match her hair and she has a magical air about her.
Her image Song is: "Wild Child" by Enya.

[20:33] * Natalia 's physical features are hidden beneath her robes
[20:33] <Filibert Wright> (( Nevermind then. ))
[20:34] * Filibert Wright crosses his feet.
[20:34] <Natalia> (( i try to explain that upon entering so no one does a /look ))
[20:34] <Filibert Wright> (( Ask Matt, I look at EVERYONE. I just assumed the disguise would be elaborated on in the /look. ))
[20:35] <Aratasujou> What you be collector of? Anything cools?
[20:36] * Aratasujou examines Filibert carefully, using all of her senses to get an impression of him. Magical? Psychic? Something else?
[20:38] <Aratasujou> Ooo! Mysterious fox-lady!
[20:38] * Aratasujou points at ???
[20:39] * Filibert Wright is incredibly graceful. He has various traces of power upon him, both arcane, psionic, magical, and mystical. "Well, There are many trinkets and artifacts floating about the world which have fastinating properties. Some of them are very dangerous in the wrong hands. I make great noise of collecting them for private collections, but I am far more interested in keeping supernatural artifacts out of the wrong hands."
[20:39] * Aratasujou waves to David. "Hi-hi! Me be good! Catriona no be happy last night, but then me stay with Kits when they go to sleep and she feel all better."
[20:39] *** RoyalTwin [prince_remi@eden.net] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:39] <@spiritflame> konbanwa royaltwin *** Happy Birthday, Tsukinos Chibiusa and Usagi!!
[20:40] <Filibert Wright> My superior sent me here, claiming there were an astounding number of such mystical objects to be found in Japan. I must admit his reasoning was flawless. I have already attained several such magical devices, and I am wearing a few now.
[20:41] * Natalia sighs beneath her mask and gets to her feet, preparing to leave
[20:41] <Filibert Wright> Might I ask what you do?
[20:41] * Aratasujou is giving off a rather steady and strong emission of magic. If Filibert's sense of touch is acute enough, he would have sensed something odd about her hand when he took hold of it: the bones didn't feel organic, her skin was much more resilient and stronger than ordinary flesh, and she had a very strong grip that she was clearly using restraint with.
[20:41] <Matsumi Kaze> where are you going?
[20:42] * Filibert Wright does too.
[20:43] <Aratasujou> Me help Solar-kun and family with anything they need. Me act as babysitter and protector of Kits, helper for Inu-Kit-sama, and assistant to Solar-kun. Me be Solar-kun's true friend who always ready to tell him what need to hear, no what wants to hear.
[20:43] *** TentacleMonster [Tentacles@erotica.xxx] has joined #suburbansenshi2
[20:43] <@spiritflame> konbanwa tentaclemonster *** Happy Birthday, Tsukinos Chibiusa and Usagi!!
[20:43] * TentacleMonster slids towards the bar.
[20:43] * Natalia turns around to gaze at Matsumi as she's questioned, but does not answer.
[20:44] <Filibert Wright> I am fascinated by the things people carry around in Japan. Ancient scrolls. Rings that make skin like iron. Strength increasing jewels. Even some ordinary schoolgirls seem to be carrying them around. I have never been so busy. My Master should be very proud.
[20:44] <RoyalTwin> My dear Silent Sorceress?
[20:44] <Aratasujou> Ooo! Magical girls!
[20:44] * TentacleMonster orders drinks from the Barbot.
[20:44] <Filibert Wright> I... beg your pardon?
[20:45] <Matsumi Kaze> ??...
[20:45] <Aratasujou> You be talking of magical items magical girls use to make their powers real.
[20:46] <RoyalTwin> My dear?
[20:47] * RoyalTwin pulls Natalia close
[20:47] <Aratasujou> Spell scrolls, rings that put enchantments on peoples who wear them, jewels that do same. Me see lots-lots things like that!
[20:47] * Natalia is hugged...but her mood is sour
[20:47] <Aratasujou> Solar-kun actually makes things like that! Arcanotech!
[20:48] <David O`Cain> Yep.
[20:48] * The Magistra sits on a chair nearby
[20:48] <Matsumi Kaze> technology is no substitue for magic...
[20:48] <The Magistra> There are two kinds of magic users
[20:48] <The Magistra> Those that have their own power. And those that rely on magical items
[20:49] <The Magistra> The magic I interited from my mother is the former type. But I also make use of the latter
[20:49] <Filibert Wright> Fascinating. I try to locate as much as possible. I want to keep it out of criminal hands. The excuse that I have a private collection is mostly used to keep the supernatural away from corrupt mortal hands. Japan has proven fascinating in its abundance, and in ways I can offer assistance. It is not merely ancient magical swords and armor. Even some pens, amulets, and ordinary-looking communication devices seem to hold supernarual properties here.
[20:49] <Aratasujou> Except when tech be combined with magic. Then they both be more powerful than before.
[20:49] * RoyalTwin leads Natalia outside, "What's wrong?
[20:50] <The Magistra> Magitech
[20:50] <The Magistra> Mother's armor is a prototype of such thing
[20:50] <Matsumi Kaze> I doubt it
[20:50] * Natalia shakes her head
[20:50] * Filibert Wright gives a polite nod to The Magistra. "Greetings young lady. I do not recall meeting you. I have several titles, but you may simply call me Filibert Wright."
[20:50] * Aratasujou nod-nods proudly.
[20:51] * TentacleMonster checks out the ladies.
[20:51] <The Magistra> I am The Magistra
[20:51] <The Magistra> Timelord/Time Sage half breed from the future.
[20:51] * Vermellia X. Rosso waves to tentacle-boi
[20:52] * TentacleMonster waves back!
[20:52] <TentacleMonster> Can I buy you a drink miss?
[20:52] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Sure!
[20:52] * Filibert Wright looks at Tentaclemonster.
[20:52] *** Tentaclemonster is middle-aged tentacle monster, somewhat familiar from "adult erotica".
His image Song is: .

[20:53] <Filibert Wright> From the Future! Fascinating.
[20:53] <Filibert Wright> I suppose, though, there are things you do now wish to upset or jeapordize, correct?
[20:53] * Aratasujou POINTS at the Tentaclemonster with her Squeaky Mallet.
[20:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> The future's fun!
[20:53] <Filibert Wright> Certainly, some things should not be interfered with.
[20:53] * TentacleMonster brings a drink over to Vermillia.
[20:53] * Vermellia X. Rosso sips
[20:53] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Thanks Mister Monster guy!
[20:53] <Filibert Wright> Or rather, there is always a cost for such interference.
[20:54] <The Magistra> I am bound by rules to be here yes
[20:54] <TentacleMonster> My name is Gorph.
[20:54] <The Magistra> I am forbbiden from coming in direct contact with my mother until the time is right being the largest
[20:54] <The Magistra> Also I cannot reveal WHO my father is
[20:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Hallo, Gorph!
[20:55] <Aratasujou> Gorph-gorph-gorph-gorph! :D
[20:55] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I'm forbidden from encountering my mom because she'd beat me if she knew I was here!
[20:56] <The Magistra> Ah yes. And the temptation to tell her if you misbehave is oh so strong
[20:56] <Aratasujou> Why she beat you? You do bad things, didn't you.
[20:56] <Matsumi Kaze> if my kid showed up..I'd do the same..if I ever have any other kids
[20:56] * Natalia is away: *wanders off*
[20:57] <RoyalTwin> /a
[20:57] <Filibert Wright> Do you dislike such strictures, even though they are important?
[20:57] * Filibert Wright leans upon cane once more.
[20:57] * RoyalTwin is away: *chases after Natalia to bring her back*
[20:58] <David O`Cain> Hm.
[20:59] <TentacleMonster> Your mother objects to you hanging out here miss?
[20:59] <Aratasujou> You be talking of time-stuff now. Me no like that.
[20:59] * The Magistra just turns away from Matsumi for a moment to hide a smirk. She turns around and returns to being straight faced affter a moment
[20:59] <Aratasujou> Time-stuff makes me head hurt.
[20:59] <David O`Cain> Awww.
[21:01] * TentacleMonster looks at Vermellia X. Rosso.
[21:01] *** Vermellia X. Rosso is




More information about her is Here.
Her image Song is: 'Mood Matrix' by Noriyuki Iwadare .

[21:01] <Filibert Wright> So you are time travellers. How amazing. I am sure few would understand the burden of maintaining joviality while walking in a world you must not truly change.
[21:01] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Psssh we're pros.
[21:01] * Matsumi Kaze collapses on the floor
[21:01] * ??? SLAMS to the ground
[21:01] <David O`Cain> Matsumi?
[21:01] <The Magistra> 100+ years of school kind of does that
[21:02] <Vermellia X. Rosso> O HAI MIKI
[21:02] <Aratasujou> <__<
[21:02] <TentacleMonster> Umm, just for my sanity and to avoid problems... You ARE over 18 miss?
[21:02] * Miki Kaze sits up "yooooo"
[21:02] * Filibert Wright rushes over to the unconscious woman and takes her pulse.
[21:03] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Well over~
[21:03] * Miki Kaze has an extremenly strong pulse
[21:03] * Filibert Wright is taking Matsumi's pulse.
[21:03] <TentacleMonster> Excellent. :)
[21:03] * Matsumi Kaze 's pulse is steady
[21:04] <Aratasujou> What happen?
[21:04] <Aratasujou> What happen to Matsy? You no thwap her in head, did you?
[21:04] <David O`Cain> Oh, hey there.
[21:04] <TentacleMonster> So, what do you do for fun?
[21:05] * Miki Kaze holds up a small dart "contains Susuli juice..harmless"
[21:05] <David O`Cain> Susuli? What?
[21:06] <Vermellia X. Rosso> I kill monsters~
[21:06] <Filibert Wright> "Susili Juice?" I have never heard of such? But is this person a wanted criminal or mental patient? Surely you did not need to do that?
[21:06] * Vermellia X. Rosso grins brightly, exxposing a small fang.
[21:06] <Miki Kaze> can't have her see me!
[21:07] * Filibert Wright sighs, and shakes his head. "Perhaps I should depart, then."
[21:07] <Filibert Wright> There is much to be done.
[21:07] <Aratasujou> Awww.
[21:07] <Aratasujou> You go now, Filibert?
[21:07] <Aratasujou> Me has something you might like!
[21:08] * Aratasujou trots over to Filibert and grins as she holds something up to him.
[21:08] <TentacleMonster> Well, there are a lot of monsters out there.
[21:08] * Filibert Wright looks at whatever it is.
[21:08] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Yesh, I didn't mean you particulalry.
[21:09] <Miki Kaze> hi there tentacle thingie!
[21:10] * Aratasujou is holding up a very small clear polymer prism. It's giving off a very mild aura of enchantment. When triggered and hurled, it will autocast an intense but instantaneous Light spell designed to dazzle and distract.
[21:10] <TentacleMonster> Hello miss!
[21:10] <Filibert Wright> EXCELLENT!
[21:10] <Filibert Wright> I am interested in purchasing this from you, to add to my collection.
[21:11] <Aratasujou> Solar-kun calls them "flash crystals". They be like flash grenades, but they be smaller and magical. Cheap too.
[21:12] <Aratasujou> Prisms can be reused too! Just need to re-enchant.
[21:12] * TentacleMonster waves a tentacle at Miki.
[21:12] <Filibert Wright> That's fascinating.
[21:13] <Filibert Wright> I'll have to make absolutely certain to catalogue this. My superior will be most pleased.
[21:13] <David O`Cain> Flash crystals, eh? Are they any better than flashbangs, Ara-su?
[21:13] * Filibert Wright turns to Vemillia. "I did not think to ask you your profession. You slay monsters, do you?"
[21:13] <Aratasujou> They be cheaper to make and weigh less.
[21:14] <Aratasujou> They no make big boom though. Just bright-bright flash.
[21:14] * Filibert Wright looks through it. "The world is what it is because of those who bring light."
[21:14] <Miki Kaze> what's up reddy red red?
[21:15] <David O`Cain> Okay.
[21:16] * Aratasujou gives Filibert the flash prism. "You can have. They no be hard to make."
[21:16] <Filibert Wright> I am truly grateful. My Master will be incredibly pleased. I'll do all I can to ensure this is used responsibly.
[21:18] <Miki Kaze> oops gotta go!
[21:18] <Miki Kaze> byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[21:18] * Miki Kaze runs through a glowing portal which closes after her
[21:18] *** Miki Kaze [Princess_Air@QTech.com] has left #suburbansenshi2
[21:18] <David O`Cain> See ya, kid.
[21:18] * Filibert Wright watches the portal.
[21:18] <Aratasujou> Miki be hyper. Like Alexianna!
[21:19] * Filibert Wright looks at Miki Kaze.
[21:19] *** Miki Kaze is is a young woman with long curly blond hair and brown eyes. She looks uncannely like her mother, Matsumi. Bright and Kind, she is very friendly to everyone
image Song is: 0.

[21:19] <Matsumi Kaze> ugh...
[21:19] * Matsumi Kaze slowly sits up @_@
[21:19] <Filibert Wright> Are you alright?
[21:19] * Aratasujou floats over to Matsumi.
[21:20] <Aratasujou> Why you fall asleep like that? You be silly!
[21:20] <Filibert Wright> Because she was drugged?
[21:20] * Filibert Wright looks confused. "Perhaps I missed something?"
[21:20] <Aratasujou> Or maybe she be on DRUGS!
[21:21] <Aratasujou> That money David gave her? It was for DRUGS!
[21:21] <TentacleMonster> So, what kind of monsters DO you hunt miss?
[21:21] <Filibert Wright> What makes something a monster?
[21:22] * Filibert Wright walks over to Glorph.
[21:22] <Matsumi Kaze> @_@
[21:22] <Aratasujou> Ooo! Solar-kun be calling me. Me needs to go.
[21:22] <Aratasujou> Nice meeting new peoples!
[21:22] <David O`Cain> Take care, Ara-su.
[21:22] <Filibert Wright> "Solar-Kun?"
[21:23] <TentacleMonster> Hello sir.
[21:23] <Filibert Wright> At your service.
[21:23] <Aratasujou> Solar-kun be Solar-kun, silly! :P
[21:24] * Filibert Wright gives a cheerful smile. "Of course."
[21:26] * Vermellia X. Rosso looks over at Filibert
[21:26] <Aratasujou> Night-night!
[21:26] * Filibert Wright tips his hat. "May I assist you, Madame?"
[21:26] * Vermellia X. Rosso looks at Filibert Wright.
[21:26] *** Filibert Wright is is a clever gentleman with nice manners and an energetic walk. He has bright eyes and a light step, but he has an odd accent, though. He wears nice clothes, and looks very proud.
His image Song is: .

[21:26] * Filibert Wright gives a practiced bow.
[21:27] <Vermellia X. Rosso> It's a Whole newwww worlllllld~
[21:27] <Filibert Wright> @_@
[21:27] <Filibert Wright> I beg your pardon?
[21:28] <Filibert Wright> I assure you, I am not a singer, if you have perhaps mistaken my identity?
[21:28] <Filibert Wright> <.<
[21:29] *** Aratasujou has left #suburbansenshi2 (NYORO~!! =^ ^=)
[21:29] <Vermellia X. Rosso> No I just like to sing the classics
[21:29] <TentacleMonster> You have a good voice.
[21:29] <Filibert Wright> Ah, they are classics for a reason. I personally prefer Baroque.
[21:30] <Filibert Wright> So I was asking, "what makes one a monster?"
[21:31] * Matsumi Kaze steadies herself on the bar stool
[21:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Some kind of egregious violation of social norms
[21:31] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Or something.
[21:32] <Vermellia X. Rosso> Eating people. Who knows.
[21:32] * Filibert Wright nods. "I suppose it's somewhat subjective, after all."